Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 323897 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1365 on: January 15, 2022, 03:26:05 PM »
To be fair to Yvonne Hartley, PaulS is a bit of troll and she does take the time to answer questions if they are asked politely unlike MDB who seems to take offence at any questioning of her beliefs.

I’m certain Michelle Diskin Bates knows her brother murdered Jill Dando
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1366 on: January 15, 2022, 03:28:57 PM »
To be fair to Yvonne Hartley, PaulS is a bit of troll and she does take the time to answer questions if they are asked politely unlike MDB who seems to take offence at any questioning of her beliefs.

I do see the similarities though, not least an overestimation of their own abilities and a hardly subtle blowing of their own trumpets. Note how YH introduces herself with grandiose titles and MDB often refers to herself in the third person.

The first rule of Dunning-Kruger club is you don't know you're in Dunning-Kruger club.

Egomania or something else?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1367 on: January 15, 2022, 03:35:44 PM »

I do see the similarities though, not least an overestimation of their own abilities and a hardly subtle blowing of their own trumpets. Note how YH introduces herself with grandiose titles and MDB often refers to herself in the third person.

The first rule of Dunning-Kruger club is you don't know you're in Dunning-Kruger club.

I suspect this could also apply to certain people (past and/or present) at the CCRC

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 03:39:17 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Myster

« Reply #1368 on: January 15, 2022, 03:39:12 PM »
Are they?

I’ve no idea who PaulS is but maybe Yvonne didn’t like the fact they stated she and Philip Walker were ‘lying ot of your arse’ (sic) ?
He's right though...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1369 on: January 15, 2022, 03:40:32 PM »
He's right though...

He is

And this will be featuring in Part 2 of the UK Innocence Fraud news series

Yvonne Hartley is a ‘ride or die enabler’
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 03:43:28 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Common sense

« Reply #1370 on: January 15, 2022, 03:55:46 PM »
Are they?

I’ve no idea who PaulS is but maybe Yvonne didn’t like the fact they stated she and Philip Walker were ‘lying ot of your arse’ (sic) ?

Well, exactly. How do you expect anyone to respond to such an unnecessary personal attack?

You can say what you like about the CT and their speculative fiction but YH et al do deserve some credit for fronting such an unpopular campaign that they appear to sincerely believe in.

Offline Common sense

« Reply #1371 on: January 15, 2022, 04:29:35 PM »
Egomania or something else?

Probably a combination of ego, obsession with a subject and the self validating echo chamber effect.

I've no idea what YH did for a living but I suspect she may have been just an ordinary housewife who now feels important. MDB became a published author for writing such gems as " Justice is never served by convicting the innocent" - a cringing, blindingly obvious statement that she seems ever so proud of and uses like a catchphrase.

I wonder if she says to her husband,

"Tea is never made without boiling the kettle"

I’m certain Michelle Diskin Bates knows her brother murdered Jill Dando

I don't see how you can be certain. Denial is powerful and only increases with emotional investment.

I sometimes amuse myself with young earth creationist videos on youtube. It's fascinating to see how people will deny or ignore known facts and entire branches of science in order to protect their belief system which appears to be a house of cards. If they start to question one aspect of the belief system, they might start to question it all so they simply don't go there.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #1372 on: January 16, 2022, 11:12:15 AM »
Probably a combination of ego, obsession with a subject and the self validating echo chamber effect.

I've no idea what YH did for a living but I suspect she may have been just an ordinary housewife who now feels important. MDB became a published author for writing such gems as " Justice is never served by convicting the innocent" - a cringing, blindingly obvious statement that she seems ever so proud of and uses like a catchphrase.

I don't see how you can be certain. Denial is powerful and only increases with emotional investment.

I sometimes amuse myself with young earth creationist videos on youtube. It's fascinating to see how people will deny or ignore known facts and entire branches of science in order to protect their belief system which appears to be a house of cards. If they start to question one aspect of the belief system, they might start to question it all so they simply don't go there.

".......a combination of ego, obsession with a subject and the self validating echo chamber effect"!!! LOVE it, Common sense. That has to be THE quote of the year. I hope you haven't put a copyright on it, because I may just have to use it -take it as a compliment- I know just whom it would sit on appropriately!!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1373 on: January 16, 2022, 09:19:07 PM »

I've no idea what YH did for a living but I suspect she may have been just an ordinary housewife who now feels important.

‘Just an ordinary housewife’ ? Is that your misogynistic opinion ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1374 on: January 16, 2022, 09:21:48 PM »

MDB became a published author for writing such gems as " Justice is never served by convicting the innocent" - a cringing, blindingly obvious statement that she seems ever so proud of and uses like a catchphrase.

Yes it is but she’s possibly too much of a narc to recognise

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1375 on: January 16, 2022, 09:24:10 PM »

No and it’s unlikely you would unless I explained

I don’t think she’s in ’denial’ either

« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 09:30:53 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1376 on: January 16, 2022, 09:43:26 PM »

Does she? If true, I’m not aware of this

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1377 on: January 16, 2022, 09:44:59 PM »
To be fair to Yvonne Hartley, PaulS is a bit of troll and she does take the time to answer questions if they are asked politely

Yvonne appears to me to have been brainwashed by Bamber - the predator

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1378 on: January 16, 2022, 10:19:20 PM »
To be fair to Yvonne Hartley, PaulS is a bit of troll and she does take the time to answer questions if they are asked politely

Yvonne appears to me to have been brainwashed by Bamber - the predator

Yvonne is being exploited

Offline Myster

« Reply #1379 on: January 16, 2022, 10:34:47 PM »
Yvonne is being exploited
As are all the CT... and gullible members of the public filling his overloaded pockets with cash, sweeties and god knows what else.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.