Author Topic: New poster  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Vicky

New poster
« on: February 26, 2016, 09:24:09 PM »
Hi everyone, I have been a member for a while and used to lurk every now and again to fill in some time, but today I finally bit the bullet and started posting. Not sure how long it will actually last given how my few posts so far have been twisted, people have been personal and I have been told that the things I post about have already been covered..but hopefully I will stick around as the Bamber forum especially looks interesting.

Anyway, as I'm sure you can tell my name is Vicky, I am from the north east, 29 and I have two children. 3 year old daughter and one year old son. I currently do not work as I had an operation last year which went terribly wrong and nearly killed me and I still suffer huge amounts of pain on a regular basis because of this. I am getting married next month and my usual job (when I can do it) is a karaoke presenter/DJ.

Bit of a boring introduction but I don't find myself very interesting tbh so its the best I can do  @)(++(*

Offline Angelo222

Re: New poster
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 10:34:50 PM »
Hi everyone, I have been a member for a while and used to lurk every now and again to fill in some time, but today I finally bit the bullet and started posting. Not sure how long it will actually last given how my few posts so far have been twisted, people have been personal and I have been told that the things I post about have already been covered..but hopefully I will stick around as the Bamber forum especially looks interesting.

Anyway, as I'm sure you can tell my name is Vicky, I am from the north east, 29 and I have two children. 3 year old daughter and one year old son. I currently do not work as I had an operation last year which went terribly wrong and nearly killed me and I still suffer huge amounts of pain on a regular basis because of this. I am getting married next month and my usual job (when I can do it) is a karaoke presenter/DJ.

Bit of a boring introduction but I don't find myself very interesting tbh so its the best I can do  @)(++(*

Hi Vicky and welcome to the forum. 
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!