Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > Madeleine McCann (3) disappeared from her parent's holiday apartment at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007. No trace of her has ever been found.

New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann

(1/36) > >>

Rossb:
So a video has surfaced on YouTube from a few YouTubers, which also the sun newspaper has added about a girl claiming for DNA tests about being Madeleine mccann. I will send a link. I am not convinced. How many times have people claimed to be Madeleine. Must be heartbreaking for the family.

Rossb:
https://youtu.be/iJcsqD_UCT8

Eleanor:

Difficult to say, but I think it is unlikely to be Madeleine.  Why would so many people put obstacles in her way.  There must be more to her background than she is saying.

Rossb:

--- Quote from: Eleanor on February 19, 2023, 10:44:44 AM ---Difficult to say, but I think it is unlikely to be Madeleine.  Why would so many people put obstacles in her way.  There must be more to her background than she is saying.

--- End quote ---

I think possibly she has mental health issues, either way appealing from abuse as a child or trying to identify as someone. She may need help Eleanor. I still can't see any background basis as to who she is relating to Madeleine. One thing in the video is she apparently appealed to hospitals when neither of the McCann's work in that industry, when Kate is care home manager and Gerry is working for university. I think some comments on YouTube as we all know we're trying for DNA tests etc within the last 48 hours. But this comes with legal attacent.

Mr Gray:

--- Quote from: Rossb on February 19, 2023, 08:45:05 AM ---So a video has surfaced on YouTube from a few YouTubers, which also the sun newspaper has added about a girl claiming for DNA tests about being Madeleine mccann. I will send a link. I am not convinced. How many times have people claimed to be Madeleine. Must be heartbreaking for the family.

--- End quote ---
Putting this sort of thing on tik took will make her an overnite celebrity and drive traffic to her page..I'm a big fan of tik tok

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version