Author Topic: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?  (Read 265777 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 02:34:48 PM »
Roch is also a really good bloke, but not when he's Bambering. He's as funny and cool as f*ck, but he hates being wrong.

I must confess to once drinking a can of Special Brew whilst listening to Barry White and thinking about Roch  £4%4£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2017, 05:52:06 PM »
The problem happens more when specific individuals become prominant.

Trudies weekly vlogs were stopped as they were being laughed at. Bamber broke off contact with Mike & asked him to take down his forum. Again because Mike & other supporters are doing more harm than good & guilters are allowed to post. 

Bambergates & Martin Ogram's videos also did no one any favours.

Most supporters on forums refuse to say how Sheila committed the massacre. Which is something that should be simple. Then come up with crazy ideas such as hit man teams, Sheila putting the silencer on & RB shooting himself.

Several dedicated long term supporters have also changed stance on forums. This does not assist Bamber as it shows the prosecution case is so strong. 

If I was Bamber, I would want just want the OS up. This looks professional & no one can dispute what is written. Creating Youtube videos is also a good idea providing the comments section is disabled. Bamber & supporters behind the scenes can attempt to get as much media publicity as possible. On radio, TV & newspapers. This is something Bamber & co are good at & it will create interest from the public. 

While the above is being done, Bamber himself can reply to letters from long term supporters or new people just curious.  This will generate new support and make the long term supporters even more determined to assist, as there are no counter arguments anywhere. But it's too late. The forums are up.

Well spotted Adam  8@??)(  I hadn't noticed until you mentioned above.  How pathetic and sad every youtube vid created by CT/Trudi is disabled thus preventing comments and feedback! 

Very telling when viewers are told "Sit down and shut up"!

At least Mike's vids enable comments and feedback!

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Ellie

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2017, 08:10:13 AM »
I've noticed the "Blue Forum" mentioned on here as i've been reading through the threads and some of the people on there, would be a hindrance to anyone.

Some of them (Especially this Mike Tesko) just tell blatant lies.

Yet some people hang onto his every word.

It's a like a deranged cult leader and his followers.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 08:12:48 AM by Ellie »

Offline APRIL

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2017, 08:47:36 AM »
I've noticed the "Blue Forum" mentioned on here as i've been reading through the threads and some of the people on there, would be a hindrance to anyone.

I couldn't POSSIBLY comment, Ellie 8(0(*.......................other than to say I ADORE the kitten. Best not let Puglet's pups get a sniff, though!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2017, 11:03:45 AM »

Most take little notice of him now.  His case related posts and threads are interspersed with all manner of personal issues from claims of wrongful personal criminal convictions to family problems that make guests on Jeremy Kyle sound 'normal'!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 05:23:28 PM by Admin »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2018, 07:21:22 PM »
Samson I'm replying to your post here:

Dear Holly, I am reading the thread, and arrived at the point where you say you removed several posts. This is most unfortunate. I would like to help Jeremy Bamber, but do not believe this is possible the way this forum is moderated. I realise you are in an invidious position where you disagree with the forum owner, but am perplexed, and would like to see how the removed posts were constructed. Maybe you could pm or email me.
I see Jeremy's position as bleak while these forums bicker, it is essential to have a naked discourse as we had on IA to make progress.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9273.msg453485#msg453485

The edited/removed posts contained nothing other than childish bickering. 

John and I disagree on JB's case but that's by the by.  I moderate the forum based on John's rules on the homepage which I personally agree with. 

It's almost impossible to find anything on the JB thread at IA as it's just one rambling thread.  Personally I prefer the system we have here.  Everything is largely uncensored here too but I can't see the point of allowing endless posts where posters are simply bickering and there's nothing case related.

With regard to assisting JB I have found him difficult to assist:

- There's nothing in his background that lends itself to grappling with the case.  I've exchanged about 20 pieces of correspondence with him of which 95% plus of the content is case related.  IMO he doesn't have a good understanding of his case.  Perhaps not surprising given he doesn't have access to forensic textbooks or the internet.  Or even a data management system to hand for case docs. 

- JB met the owner of the Blue forum, Mike Tesko, in prison circa 1989.  In many ways MT has been a disaster for JB other than making available the forum/docs.  I think most will agree he's a crank.  His early influences on JB can be evidenced by the way JB pursues aspects of the case Mike holds dear but they don't have a cat in hells chance of getting anywhere. 

- Members of his campaign team (CT) appear to have got involved around the time I did which was about 2011/12 when an application was pending a decision from the CCRC.  They run a website which contains a lot of misleading, inaccurate and irrelevant info which obviously doesn't bode well.  They place a lot of emphasis on aspects that can't assist JB eg passing a lie detector test and the phone logs.  They also have some very misguided ideas about publicity for JB eg baking cakes using the late June Bamber's recipes and sending a campaigner/supporter to NB and June's graveside to read a letter from JB.  Naturally this only attracted bad publicity reinforcing negative views about JB.   

- I believe others with experience and qualifications in law and handling criminal cases have been cold shouldered by the CT.  I believe CW offered to assist and experienced similar.

- I sent a letter to JB offering to arrange and fund some forensic tests but no response.  I know he received the letter as he addressed other points raised.  I will be making a final offer again shortly.  His recent blog seems upbeat but that's always the case eg I'll be out by Christmas, shortly, next year!  Perhaps a coping mechanism. 

- Nearly 33 years incarceration must surely have taken it's toll.   

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2018, 09:47:44 PM »

Dear Holly, I am reading the thread, and arrived at the point where you say you removed several posts. This is most unfortunate. I would like to help Jeremy Bamber, but do not believe this is possible the way this forum is moderated. I realise you are in an invidious position where you disagree with the forum owner, but am perplexed, and would like to see how the removed posts were constructed. Maybe you could pm or email me.
I see Jeremy's position as bleak while these forums bicker, it is essential to have a naked discourse as we had on IA to make progress.

John and I disagree on JB's case but that's by the by.  I moderate the forum based on John's rules on the homepage which I personally agree with. 

It's almost impossible to find anything on the JB thread at IA as it's just one rambling thread.  Personally I prefer the system we have here.  Everything is largely uncensored here too but I can't see the point of allowing endless posts where posters are simply bickering and there's nothing case related.

- There's nothing in his background that lends itself to grappling with the case.  I've exchanged about 20 pieces of correspondence with him of which 95% plus of the content is case related.  IMO he doesn't have a good understanding of his case.  Perhaps not surprising given he doesn't have access to forensic textbooks or the internet.  Or even a data management system to hand for case docs. 

- JB met the owner of the Blue forum, Mike Tesko, in prison circa 1989.  In many ways MT has been a disaster for JB other than making available the forum/docs.  I think most will agree he's a crank.  His early influences on JB can be evidenced by the way JB pursues aspects of the case Mike holds dear but they don't have a cat in hells chance of getting anywhere. 

- Members of his campaign team (CT) appear to have got involved around the time I did which was about 2011/12 when an application was pending a decision from the CCRC.  They run a website which contains a lot of misleading, inaccurate and irrelevant info which obviously doesn't bode well.  They place a lot of emphasis on aspects that can't assist JB eg passing a lie detector test and the phone logs.  They also have some very misguided ideas about publicity for JB eg baking cakes using the late June Bamber's recipes and sending a campaigner/supporter to NB and June's graveside to read a letter from JB.  Naturally this only attracted bad publicity reinforcing negative views about JB.   

- I believe others with experience and qualifications in law and handling criminal cases have been cold shouldered by the CT.  I believe CW offered to assist and experienced similar.

- I sent a letter to JB offering to arrange and fund some forensic tests but no response.  I know he received the letter as he addressed other points raised.  I will be making a final offer again shortly.  His recent blog seems upbeat but that's always the case eg I'll be out by Christmas, shortly, next year!  Perhaps a coping mechanism. 

I disagree!

Jeremy Bamber is the puppet master, it is Bamber who is responsible for giving the "cold shoulder" to anyone.

He is manipulating each and everyone of the people helping him.

He knows he will never be released from prison but he's having fun pulling the strings of others and lapping up the attention, whether it be good or bad.

It is Jeremy Bamber who is causing harm to all those who he's charmed and manipulated.

What do you mean when you say "There's nothing in his background that lends itself to grappling with the case?" That he doesn't have the intelligence? That he doesn't have access to the Internet? Neither did the Birmingham 6, the Guildford 4.. There was no internet back then!

33 years in prison, living with criminals (with criminal minds) will have given him far more knowledge then you could probably comprehend.

33 years of having everything taken care of. No bills to pay, 3 square meals provided every day. Roof over his head. Clean sheets on his bed.

Lifers have their own cells - unless they request to share. Many lifers have curtains, rugs and comfy chairs in their cells.

How many qualifications has Bamber accrued over the past 33 years? Many prisoners serving life sentences choose to further their development. Many have numerous degrees. Ever wondered why Bamber hasn't bothered?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:05:14 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2018, 11:20:37 PM »

- JB met the owner of the Blue forum, Mike Tesko, in prison circa 1989.  In many ways MT has been a disaster for JB other than making available the forum/docs.  I think most will agree he's a crank.  His early influences on JB can be evidenced by the way JB pursues aspects of the case Mike holds dear but they don't have a cat in hells chance of getting anywhere

Mike T has stated publicly he (Mike) has a personality disorder.

I do not think Jeremy Bamber would have had the support he once had if it weren't for Mike T. I don't think the Campaign Team would have been in existence if Mike T hadn't done what he had.

Didn't Bamber once say he'd share money with Mike? I think Mike got involved for monetary gain and because of his grudge against the criminal justice system that he says stitched him up.

I find Bambers behaviour and the claims he's made as crazy as the ones made by Mike; especially his claims of innocence. Essex police were conned by him for a short time but not for long.

Bamber grew his hair in prison then cut off the pony tail and gave it to AA and, according to AA, asked her to look after it for him? Doesn't that seem crazy or at least strike you as odd behaviour? I may have thought differently if he'd donated it to make wigs. What use will his old hair be to anyone?

« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:08:13 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline LuminousWanderer

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2018, 02:19:45 AM »

Does he have an appointed firm of solicitors to assist him with another application to the CCRC? If so, that will be why Bamber or those around him don't want to deal with others.  For perfectly understandable reasons, his solicitors will not allow him to accept input or expertise from anybody else while they are instructed.  If he were to start taking advice from other lawyers or experts appointed otherwise than through his own solicitors, those solicitors might then consider themselves compromised or professionally embarrassed and might ask to terminate their relationship with him.

- I sent a letter to JB offering to arrange and fund some forensic tests but no response.  I know he received the letter as he addressed other points raised.  I will be making a final offer again shortly.

That's strange, that he would not take up your offer.  It could be that he doesn't want you to arrange the tests as he wants control of the choice of experts.  Maybe let him and his lawyers decide on the experts to be appointed and you offer to contribute to the cost, if that's what you want to do?

Especially if he did it and he has had to maintain a front of denial all this time. 

There is a secondary question in all this of whether he should be allowed to progress through the prison system anyway, with a view to eventual release or at least imprisonment in the Open Estate.  I do think whole life orders are wrong.  Although his crime - if he did it - was absolutely horrific, I would hope that as he enters old age he will at least be allowed to serve his time in a lower security environment (subject to safety considerations), with maybe eligibility for the temporary home release scheme.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 10:16:23 AM »

He doesn't have an understanding of his case due to the wealth of lies he's told. He's read ALL his case papers with a fine tooth comb. He's publicly stated that numerous times - or words to that effect.

He cannot remember what's he's said to you and what he's said to others. Hence why he's kicked many people to the kerb. He's manipulated those he has close to him now in order to attempt to show they are all singing from the same hymn sheet.

Why are you making excuses for him? Do you think his legal teams have the "data management" systems in place to which you refer and all the text books to hand at any given moment?

You've stated Bamber often doesn't reply to you straight away; so he's been given the time to go and look through his paperwork or recall the material you've written to him about? Lazy behaviour IMO. He cannot be bothered, is what this suggests to me.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:24:34 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2018, 10:28:27 AM »

But ultimately who is at fault? Do you think Bamber is unaware of what his campaign team do? If Bamber had been bothered by the publicity he received in relation to the bake off and the graveside rants, wouldn't you have expected him to address this publicly in a blog or something? He simply doesn't care!  Just as he simply doesn't care if his supporters are helpful, harmful or a hindrance

Offline adam

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2018, 10:55:08 AM »
Supporters generally cause more harm than good.

Bamber asked Mike to close down his forum & Trudie's weekly vlogs were stopped undoubtedly on Bamber's request.

David attempted to become part of Bamber's circle. But his 'Forensic Evidence Breakthrough' was binned & he will be the first to admit he has nothing else.

Bamber did contact Bob Woffinden, Andrew Hunter & agreed to be interviewed by Wilkes & CAL. He may have also contacted Ian Allison. These were MP's, journalists and authors.

He will have regular contact with his lawyers and maybe one or two supporters who organise the OS. It's doubtful he's met the non lawyers. Even Trudie & Mat have just commented that he sounds nice on the phone.

People that write to him, he will write back to attempt to try to ensure support, as he did with David.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2018, 11:10:33 AM »
Supporters generally cause more harm than good.

Bamber asked Mike to close down his forum & Trudie's weekly vlogs were stopped undoubtedly on Bamber's request.

David attempted to become part of Bamber's circle. But his 'Forensic Evidence Breakthrough' was binned & he will be the first to admit he has nothing else.

Bamber did contact Bob Woffinden, Andrew Hunter & agreed to be interviewed by Wilkes & CAL. He may have also contacted Ian Allison. These were MP's, journalists and authors.

He will have regular contact with his lawyers and maybe one or two supporters who organise the OS. It's doubtful he's met the non lawyers. Even Trudie & Mat have just commented that he sounds nice on the phone.

People that write to him, he will write back to attempt to try to ensure support, as he did with David.

Giovanni de Stefano was said to be without a conscience by one of the judges who sentenced him.  My interpretation of that and based on what I've read of him - he's also a pyschopath. He harmed and hindered Bambers reputation further.

I'd like to know if Bamber ever attempted to sue De Stefano when he found out he'd been conned by him  8(0(*

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=4085.0

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21969624

Mike Tesco's shameful BS  http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4615.0.html

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/john-gilligans-conman-lawyer-battle-6009172

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/98663/I-would-defend-Satan-on-his-day-in-court

He claimed in 2009 he would defend satan!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 11:24:26 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2018, 11:21:57 AM »

- I sent a letter to JB offering to arrange and fund some forensic tests but no response. I know he received the letter as he addressed other points raised.  I will be making a final offer again shortly.  His recent blog seems upbeat but that's always the case eg I'll be out by Christmas, shortly, next year!  Perhaps a coping mechanism. 

And that's EXACTLY what he does! Thank you Holly! He wont agree to the tests unless he can control what tests are carried ut.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2018, 02:37:17 PM »
And let's not forget, journalists like Eric Allison need to write stories to make money - help, hinder or harm