Author Topic: Why is the government not doing something about these illegal immigrants?  (Read 9987 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

• Veteran Member
  • 66 Warnings Since Joining!
Re: Why is the government not doing something about these illegal immigrants?
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2021, 08:03:08 PM »
I could be in Wales with a hew hours car journey, I wouldn't need to learn their language, culturally they are no different, I've even been there a few times & I wouldn't need to risk death crossing shipping lanes to flee there.

Seems the most sensible, safe & practical option.

But obviously, if later I drown in a woefully equipped effort to reach New York by inflatable crocodile, I'd expect sympathy, because I was just trying to flee the horrors of the English civil war, even though I was safe in Wales.
So why do you think these people subject themselves to the misery of leaving their lives behind having spent theor life savings to end up in the Jungle at Calais where their camps are constantly broken up and their possessions removed, followed by the possibility of a watery desth in the channel?  Is it all done just to piss you off?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2021, 08:13:00 PM »
So why do you think these people subject themselves to the misery of leaving their lives behind having spent theor life savings to end up in the Jungle at Calais where their camps are constantly broken up and their possessions removed, followed by the possibility of a watery desth in the channel?  Is it all done just to piss you off?

Because they want a better life in Britain, but are unwilling to attempt to gain lawful entry, preferring instead to try a short cut, queue jumping everyone else & lining the pockets of human traffickers.

Are you in favour of criminal trafficking?

Why?  I thought you'd be against exploitation.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

• Veteran Member
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2021, 08:31:07 PM »
Because they want a better life in Britain, but are unwilling to attempt to gain lawful entry, preferring instead to try a short cut, queue jumping everyone else & lining the pockets of human traffickers.

Are you in favour of criminal trafficking?

Why?  I thought you'd be against exploitation.
Well if I was a child I’d say “yes I am very much in favour of criminal trafficking because you are against it” but I’m not a child, I’m an adult.  Obviously I am against criminal trafficking.  I am also against treating desperate people like vermin.  I think France should be prosecuted for the way they are treating these people.  And don’t get me started on the situation on the Belarus / Poland border, it’s horrific.  I don’t know what the answer is but I expect you have a very simple one which probably involves more inhumane treatment, incarceration and probably worse.   
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2021, 08:41:32 PM »
Well if I was a child I’d say “yes I am very much in favour of criminal trafficking because you are against it” but I’m not a child, I’m an adult.  Obviously I am against criminal trafficking.  I am also against treating desperate people like vermin.  I think France should be prosecuted for the way they are treating these people.  And don’t get me started on the situation on the Belarus / Poland border, it’s horrific.  I don’t know what the answer is but I expect you have a very simple one which probably involves more inhumane treatment, incarceration and probably worse.

I suggest people who are born into poverty, living in shit hole countries & struggling to survive, don't breed.

They'd save a lot of money, which they could then use to learn a useful trade, which would grant them easier access to foreign labour markets.

Offline Carana

• Executive Member
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2021, 10:55:12 AM »
I suggest people who are born into poverty, living in shit hole countries & struggling to survive, don't breed.

They'd save a lot of money, which they could then use to learn a useful trade, which would grant them easier access to foreign labour markets.

Do you extend that advice to the UK as well?

Offline Venturi Swirl

• Veteran Member
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2021, 11:36:55 AM »
Did you really need to ask?

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2021, 12:52:50 PM »

Yes, it's my general rule of reproduction.
Can't afford them, dont have them.
There'd be no such thing as child benefit in Spam's country.

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2021, 01:10:59 PM »

Of course, one of the benefits of my limited child policy is a significant reduction in population & thus the countries carbon footprint,

Greta would be pleased.

Offline Carana

• Executive Member
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2021, 02:28:42 PM »
Did you really need to ask?

Was just wondering... Own doorstep and all that.

Offline Carana

• Executive Member
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2021, 02:31:31 PM »
Yes, it's my general rule of reproduction.
Can't afford them, dont have them.
There'd be no such thing as child benefit in Spam's country.

OI. What would you have advocated as PM Spam? Re everything, not just Covid and Brexit, but including them?

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2021, 02:42:23 PM »
OI. What would you have advocated as PM Spam? Re everything, not just Covid and Brexit, but including them?

Leave the E.U, UN, Human Rights convention, everything, completely retract the draw bridge then invite other countries to negotiate with us under a new system, strictly on our own terms.

No vaccines masks or restrictions for Covid, actively encourage the spread of the virus reducing population & therefore carbon emissions, the state pension, benefits budget & providing a boost to the funeral industry.

Channel migrants forced back at gun point, shot when they don't comply.

Smoking in pubs compulsory.

Age of consent raised to 37.

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2021, 04:00:34 PM »

I'd like to hear the alternative solutions to preventing mass illegal immigration, because the liberal solution appears to be throwing the borders open & let the entire southern hemisphere relocate in the north.

I mean it sounds lovely, anti racist & diverse, but I think some small resource issues & problems regarding housing supply could crop up somewhere down the line.

Offline Carana

• Executive Member
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2021, 10:31:33 PM »
Leave the E.U, UN, Human Rights convention, everything, completely retract the draw bridge then invite other countries to negotiate with us under a new system, strictly on our own terms.

No vaccines masks or restrictions for Covid, actively encourage the spread of the virus reducing population & therefore carbon emissions, the state pension, benefits budget & providing a boost to the funeral industry.

Channel migrants forced back at gun point, shot when they don't comply.

Smoking in pubs compulsory.

Age of consent raised to 37.

Why 37? :)

Offline Carana

• Executive Member
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2021, 10:40:41 PM »
I'd like to hear the alternative solutions to preventing mass illegal immigration, because the liberal solution appears to be throwing the borders open & let the entire southern hemisphere relocate in the north.

I mean it sounds lovely, anti racist & diverse, but I think some small resource issues & problems regarding housing supply could crop up somewhere down the line.

Wasn't the oven-ready Brexit deal supposed to have dealt with all that?

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2021, 10:50:52 PM »
Wasn't the oven-ready Brexit deal supposed to have dealt with all that?

Well the CPS apparently are not prosecuting illegal immigrants, unless they commit a second offence, they are only prosecuting the traffickers.

The max sentence for entering illegally is 4 years.

If they actually enforced the law the UK might not be such an appealing destination.

I'm not too keen on the murder laws myself, so I might just disregard them from now on, they can prosecute me on the second killing but it's only fair they turn a blind eye to the first one imo.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 11:21:22 PM by Wonderfulspam »