Author Topic: Christian Brückner claims to have an alibi the night Madeleine went missing?  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Now that did make me laugh. Wolter, in his own words, said that Brueckner’s alibi hadn’t been debunked.

Over to you.

no he didnt

Offline Venturi Swirl

Nevertheless something made him decide the time was right to share the knowledge he had apparently kept to himself for 9 years.
But it wasn’t money, nor was it any other consideration, said the Greek police.  I expect they (like everyone else who says something that doesn’t sit well with you) were lying.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Do the police, generally, tell the public that they’ve done a deal with a criminal?
Err…what’s in it for the Greek police, do explain.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

no he didnt

I’ll post it again for the hard of thinking.

"So far he has told us nothing, he's given us no alibi”

How can you disprove an alibi that hasn’t been given?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline John

Not according to your man Wolter.

“ German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the Madeleine investigation with Portuguese and British detectives, told Sky News: "I assume if he has anything that exonerates him that sooner or later he will share it with us and we would then check it out. What happens then, let's see.

"So far he has told us nothing, he's given us no alibi. So, we can only work on the evidence we have found so far in our investigation. And there was nothing to exonerate him."

Straight from the horse’s mouth.

Very odd comments from Wolters but am not surprised really.  First he claims that Brückner abducted and killed Madeleine and now he wants to see the details of his alibi for the night of 3rd May 2007.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Very odd comments from Wolters but am not surprised really.  First he claims that Brückner abducted and killed Madeleine and now he wants to see the details of his alibi for the night of 3rd May 2007.
What do you find odd about that?

Offline John

What do you find odd about that?

It speaks for itself, he cannot have an alibi if he abducted Madeleine so why is Wolters backtracking on his original claim?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

It speaks for itself, he cannot have an alibi if he abducted Madeleine so why is Wolters backtracking on his original claim?

It sounds like Wolters told the world Brueckner did it without the evidence to support his claim, doesn't it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

In what way backtracking.. I don't see that at all

Offline Venturi Swirl

You’re an ex-policeman aren’t you?  So if you think you have built a case against a suspect and they suddenly claim (via the media) that they have a cast iron alibi are you saying you wouldn’t be interested in knowing what that alibi was? 

Offline Mr Gray

I’ll post it again for the hard of thinking.

"So far he has told us nothing, he's given us no alibi”

How can you disprove an alibi that hasn’t been given?

He hasn't given it to Wolters but to others. Wolters may have come across it indirectly

Offline Venturi Swirl

It sounds like Wolters told the world Brueckner did it without the evidence to support his claim, doesn't it?
Why have the PJ made Brückner an arguido then, claiming “strong indications of the practice of a crime”?  Any ideas?

Offline Mr Gray

Not to me it doesn't

“We can also reveal she has been interviewed by German investigators, who concluded she cannot provide Brueckner with an alibi for May 3.”
https://t.co/DhWaxxEhUE

Offline faithlilly

Not to me it doesn't

“We can also reveal she has been interviewed by German investigators, who concluded she cannot provide Brueckner with an alibi for May 3.”
https://t.co/DhWaxxEhUE

Watch the video of Wolter in Sky report which I posted earlier. He said that Brueckner has never given the police any information on his whereabouts that night and if he did that it would be investigated.

You really shouldn’t believe everything you read you know.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

He hasn't given it to Wolters but to others. Wolters may have come across it indirectly

Who do you think he meant by ‘us’?