Author Topic: Why do some think Vincent Tabak innocent?  (Read 35820 times)

Offline Whiterose

Re: Why do some think Vincent Tabak innocent?
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2023, 02:20:54 AM »
IMO, the door was locked with a key so they arrested the onlybother guy with a key on suspicion of murder. What more evidence do you need that the bottom of that door was locked.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 07:02:13 PM by John »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2023, 07:19:41 AM »
If the door was locked at the bottom and only CJ and GR had a key why did the police not pin the murder on one of those guys?  They’d already arrested CJ so why release him if the evidence suggested it could only have been committed by him or the boyfriend?  Why did the police go to all the trouble of fitting up VT when charging CJ would have made them look far more competent?  Why has this locked door issue never come to light publicly?  Why was it not challenged by VT’s defence team?  Try and reply to my post without losing your rag.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2023, 02:51:16 PM »
They tried to fit up Chris jeffries and he was going to go down for the murder. They had him in custody but somebody who I am aware of intervened and threatened to start up a website and expose their fit up of Chris jeffries publicly and he was released within 24 hours. The police had hit a brick wall and had no other suspects thus began their fit up of vincent tabak when he phoned the police to tell them the landlord had moved his car. The fact of the locked door was never made publicly available to vincent tabaks defence team for him to challenge it. They were under immense pressure to resolve the case as quickly as possible so once they had a new suspect they went going to let that small detail get in the way as they were already smarting after their failed fit up of Chris jeffries

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2023, 03:00:36 PM »
They tried to fit up Chris jeffries and he was going to go down for the murder. They had him in custody but somebody who I am aware of intervened and threatened to start up a website and expose their fit up of Chris jeffries publicly and he was released within 24 hours. The police had hit a brick wall and had no other suspects thus began their fit up of vincent tabak when he phoned the police to tell them the landlord had moved his car. The fact of the locked door was never made publicly available to vincent tabaks defence team for him to challenge it. They were under immense pressure to resolve the case as quickly as possible so once they had a new suspect they went going to let that small detail get in the way as they were already smarting after their failed fit up of Chris jeffries
This all sounds like the product of a fertile imagination.  Excuse me if I don't believe a word of it.  There isn't a scrap of evidence that anything you have written is true, meanwhile you're intent on pointing the finger at an innocent man based on nothing at all.  The forensic and circumstantial evidence against Tabak was overwhelming.  He confessed to the crime.  The end. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2023, 03:07:00 PM »
You have no proof that the door was just locked from vincent tabak just shutting the yale part of the door. That is just speculation. I on the other hand have proof that the door was locked because greg reardon said so in his 999 call plus the police ARRESTED a man on SUSPICION of murder who was the only man in the world with a KEY. Its not rocket science to see how the whittled down their murder suspect to just one man.

So no. Not a fertile imagination just looking at what the evidence shows.

You on the other hand are just giving greg reardon the benefit of the doubt about his locked flat statement meaning the yale lock being closed which is not a professional way of looking at things whatsoever.

I on the other had followed the polices procedures as the ARRESTED a suspect based on EVIDENCE they had that he was guilty

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2023, 03:31:23 PM »
You have no proof that the door was just locked from vincent tabak just shutting the yale part of the door. That is just speculation. I on the other hand have proof that the door was locked because greg reardon said so in his 999 call plus the police ARRESTED a man on SUSPICION of murder who was the only man in the world with a KEY. Its not rocket science to see how the whittled down their murder suspect to just one man.

So no. Not a fertile imagination just looking at what the evidence shows.

You on the other hand are just giving greg reardon the benefit of the doubt about his locked flat statement meaning the yale lock being closed which is not a professional way of looking at things whatsoever.

I on the other had followed the polices procedures as the ARRESTED a suspect based on EVIDENCE they had that he was guilty
If you have proof then provide the proof.  It's simple.  A statement by Greg Reardon signed by him stating that the mortise was locked.  Can you do this?  Of course you can't.

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2023, 04:05:21 PM »
They arrested the landlord on suspicion of murder. What more proof do you want?. Police followed procedure and arrested a suspect based on the evidence they had.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2023, 04:17:48 PM »
They arrested the landlord on suspicion of murder. What more proof do you want?. Police followed procedure and arrested a suspect based on the evidence they had.
Please explain how arresting the landlord proves the door was locked on the mortise?
Are you saying that the police would not have arrested Chris Jeffries if the door had only been locked by the Yale lock?  Even though CJ had both keys and could still have been able to get into the apartment if only one lock had been deployed?  You're making no sense sorry. 

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2023, 04:26:54 PM »
If the bottom lock wasn't locked with the keys still inside it the never would have arrested Chris jeffries.

He came under suspicion an old man who reads books because of what greg reardon told police about the locked flat

I make perfect sense.

Landlords don't get arrested on suspicion of murder just because they have the key.

There had to be evidence which pointed to the landlord.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 07:08:38 PM by John »

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2023, 04:57:04 PM »
So pray tell why was Chris jeffries the main suspect? Despite the glaring obviousness of what I'm saying

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2023, 05:40:21 PM »
If the bottom lock wasn't locked with the keys still inside it the never would have arrested Chris jeffries.

He came under suspicion an old man who reads books because of what greg reardon told police about the locked flat

I make perfect sense.

Landlords don't get arrested on suspicion of murder just because they have the key.

There had to be evidence which pointed to the landlord.
Chris Jeffries was the only other person with a set of keys.  Therefore had he wanted to he could have gained entrance to the flat whether or not the mortise was locked.  Now explain why he would not have been arrested if the mortise had been unlocked. 
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 07:09:07 PM by John »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2023, 05:48:15 PM »
So pray tell why was Chris jeffries the main suspect? Despite the glaring obviousness of what I'm saying
Because he had means and opportunity and because the police decided early on that he was a bit odd, that’s the only reason.  There is nothing glaringly obvious in what you are saying.  You claim some mysterious person you know intended to set up a website to shame the police into freeing Jeffries because of the key thing, well if that’s the case then why did the police not arrest the only other person who could possibly have locked the mortise?  Why did they not go after Reardon if it’s so glaringly obvious that he did it and moreover why did Tabak confess to the crime himself?  Why didn’t your shadowy pal set up a website to save Tabak too?  The whole tale you’re spinning is quite ridiculous, I don’t know why I’m even bothering engaging in this daft discussion. 

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2023, 08:00:51 PM »
"Because he had the means" pmsl so you are saying the police arrested him because he had a car! That's laughable.

"The police decided he was a bit odd" what another stupid comment the police don't arrest people because they think they're odd. You are trying to paint the police as if they were bumbling detectives when in actual fact they followed the evidence that the flat was locked with a key which made them suspect the landlord.

The police bought into Greg's fairytale that he was in Sheffield the whole time so they had no one else to go after.

He did set up a website for tabak but there was no interest in it as the media had already been set the stage to villyfy tabak so far in the public eye with the partial dna that they enhanced and made out to be tabaks full dna profile on the victims body.

Oh yeah the arrested the landlord because he was a bit odd what's in your mind man. They arrested him because greg reardon said the door was locked with a key.

The police don't arrest people just because they have a car. If that was the case everyone with a car in the whole street would have been a suspect.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2023, 08:31:27 PM »
"Because he had the means" pmsl so you are saying the police arrested him because he had a car! That's laughable.

"The police decided he was a bit odd" what another stupid comment the police don't arrest people because they think they're odd. You are trying to paint the police as if they were bumbling detectives when in actual fact they followed the evidence that the flat was locked with a key which made them suspect the landlord.

The police bought into Greg's fairytale that he was in Sheffield the whole time so they had no one else to go after.

He did set up a website for tabak but there was no interest in it as the media had already been set the stage to villyfy tabak so far in the public eye with the partial dna that they enhanced and made out to be tabaks full dna profile on the victims body.

Oh yeah the arrested the landlord because he was a bit odd what's in your mind man. They arrested him because greg reardon said the door was locked with a key.

The police don't arrest people just because they have a car. If that was the case everyone with a car in the whole street would have been a suspect.
I’ve come to the firm conclusion that you are completely irrational and that any further discussion with you is utterly pointless, especially given how rude and aggressive you become when faced with the gaping holes in your argument..  I’ll let someone else try and elicit some sense from you, because debating with someone who sees things in my posts that I never said and who makes stuff up is both baffling and frustrating.   Try not to piss yourself laughing too hard when you read this now, ta ra  &^&*%

Offline Whiterose

« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2023, 08:51:58 PM »
You haven't provided a sufficient answer as to how the police whirled it down to one suspect the landlord.

Having the 'means' by which you mean he had a car isn't a sufficient enough reason to arrest someone on suspicion of murder. Neither is demming someone to be a bit "odd"   both things are part of your reasoning that the arrested the landlord. Two things that don't make sense with police procedure.

I'm neither rude nor aggressive I cant be responsible for how you feel and I don't make stuff up I'm just repeating back to you your own argument as to why Chris jeffries was arrested.

What makes more sense. The police whittled it down to one suspect because he seemed odd and had a car the 'means' or the police whittled it down to the landlord because greg reardon said the bottom part of the door was locked leading them to suspect the only other person with a key.

That's what it boils down to. Your version of police procedure versus mine. Now it seems it is you who is irrational.