Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 20694 times)

Offline carlymichelle

maddie will be 18 this year
« on: April 25, 2021, 10:08:38 AM »
i wont  sugarcoat it i  think maddie is dead  but on the  other hand if she is somehow alive and one day  discovers who she is she has no obligation to get in contact with her birth parents  imo i doubt she remembers them she owes the  mccans nothing imo
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 10:15:18 AM by carlymichelle »

Offline barrier

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 10:33:02 AM »
Along with that she will no longer be a  ward of court, just what that means who knows.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 10:37:52 AM »
Along with that she will no longer be a  ward of court, just what that means who knows.

Certainly the Family Court will no longer have a role to play.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 10:39:50 AM »
In the very unlikely (imo) event that Madeleine is alive, there is one fact that stands out. Had her parents made sure that she was protected she would never have been separated from them. Kate McCann said;

Nothing is more important to us than finding our little girl. [madeleine, introduction]

Had protecting their little girl been their priority there would have been no need to find her.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 11:37:08 AM »
What does it mean for OG, the girl is/will no longer the responsibility of the state, what would/ will her nationality be , although the Germans seemed to have taken on the mantle of finding out what happened to her.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2021, 12:03:24 PM »
What does it mean for OG, the girl is/will no longer the responsibility of the state, what would/ will her nationality be , although the Germans seemed to have taken on the mantle of finding out what happened to her.

As of 12th May, Madeleine will cease to be a ward of court. Her parents will still be her parents, but will have no right to make decisions about her future, those decisions will be hers.
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 12:14:05 PM »

The decision will lie with the Home Office and the politicians that control it. As a missing adult, Madeleine will not engender the same level of sympathy as she did as a missing child, particularly one who was for ever portrayed as a 4 year old, so that it would seem reasonable for OG to be run down further (if that's possible), or even officially downgraded to cold case status in the near future.

Not at all sure about the German motivation. I believe that they are more interested in nailing Brueckner for any crime they can and Madeleine is a means to an end, rather than their primary interest.
Time will tell.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2021, 12:14:19 PM »
As of 12th May, Madeleine will cease to be a ward of court. Her parents will still be her parents, but will have no right to make decisions about her future, those decisions will be hers.

Dies that have legal implications for the fund?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2021, 12:16:46 PM »
The decision will lie with the Home Office and the politicians that control it. As a missing adult, Madeleine will not engender the same level of sympathy as she did as a missing child, particularly one who was for ever portrayed as a 4 year old, so that it would seem reasonable for OG to be run down further (if that's possible), or even officially downgraded to cold case status in the near future.

Not at all sure about the German motivation. I believe that they are more interested in nailing Brueckner for any crime they can and Madeleine is a means to an end, rather than their primary interest.
Time will tell.

The Germans have not surrounded themselves in any glory by their conduct.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2021, 12:40:43 PM »
Dies that have legal implications for the fund?

I wouldn't imagine so. The fund can continue to pursue it's aims, but the McCanns can no longer claim parental rights. That means that they have no right to information about Madeleine's health, finances or whereabouts without her agreement.
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2021, 01:00:04 PM »
I wouldn't imagine so. The fund can continue to pursue it's aims, but the McCanns can no longer claim parental rights. That means that they have no right to information about Madeleine's health, finances or whereabouts without her agreement.

They're caught between a rock and a hard place, it should have been her 18th, yet the Germans say she is dead ,how do they make any kind of appeal.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2021, 01:16:58 PM »

They're caught between a rock and a hard place, it should have been her 18th, yet the Germans say she is dead ,how do they make any kind of appeal.

Neither the Met nor the McCanns appear to have accepted the German police's opinion, so I suppose they can continue to promote Madeleine as a missing person and to appeal for information about her whereabouts if they wish. Unless the German evidence is shared it doesn't change anything.
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2021, 01:19:06 PM »
Neither the Met nor the McCanns appear to have accepted the German police's opinion, so I suppose they can continue to promote Madeleine as a missing person and to appeal for information about her whereabouts if they wish. Unless the German evidence is shared it doesn't change anything.

It would have been up to the court to declare her dead, once the wardship ends, will OG declare it's no longer a missing child/persons case.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2021, 01:28:01 PM »
It would have been up to the court to declare her dead, once the wardship ends, will OG declare it's no longer a missing child/persons case.

I think OG will continue to keep a skeleton staff available just as they have for some years now.
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2021, 01:28:54 PM »
It's all down to the money.
The moment that special funding for OG dries up is the time that the investigation is finished, subject to periodical review.

IMO

Or maybe not -