Author Topic: Kevin Craigie - Police Interview with co accused Mark Fuller in April 1997  (Read 4567 times)

Offline John

This is a transcript of an interview conducted by Det Constable Whittacker and PC Foister with Mark Fuller on 24th April 1997 at Maidstone Prison in the presence of Mr A Polatsoe, Solicitor.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:08:20 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

Re: Kevin Craigie - Police Interview with co accused Mark Fuller in April 1997
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 05:38:58 PM »
I do believe a lot of what I've read in this report. But I need to read it again.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 05:56:08 PM »
Kevin Craigie is afraid of Mark Fuller finding him.

He is afraid that Fuller will realise that Craigie has been trying to pin the whole night on Fuller.

It's plain to see that Craigie was the instigator and by the looks of it, when Fuller left Mr Rothwell's home, Craigie finished him off. It looks like he put the cushion over his face as well...  8(8-))

Reading this statement appears to fit in with what Craigie has continued to do since he left prison.

Craigie appears to have a habit of taking things from people and never returning them, even when askd to do so.

It is never Craigie's fault, always someone elses!

Fuller never made a statement to say he was solely responsible - yet more lies from Craigie!

Craigie appears to have committed a string of crimes prior to the murder of Mr Rothwell - I wonder how many unsolved crimes Craigie is actually linked to?

Craigie's attempts at suggesting the police were corrupt in this case is all smoke and mirrors. He was caught - banged to rights, with Mr Rothwell's blood on his shoes and trousers! After 'laying into him!'  8(8-))

So what does he have to say for himself? NOTHING!

He will attempt to morph into one of his guises to derail and take the heat away from himself... He has done this time and time again but the MOJ movement are getting wise to his behaviour... I have yet to meet anyone that believes him to be innocent... Why because the facts are all there - clear as day...

KEVIN CRAIGIE GUILTY AS CHARGED!

ROBBER, MURDERER, LIAR, CHEAT!

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 06:07:59 PM »
Absolutely spot on.
In fact it sounded to me that Kevin was using the same behaviour BEFORE the murder, I think Mr Fuller says something about 'he kept my money' and I used to dye my hair to please him, so it sounds like Kevin has always liked to control people and probably thinks it's 'normal'.

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 06:12:50 PM »
Absolutely spot on.
In fact it sounded to me that Kevin was using the same behaviour BEFORE the murder, I think Mr Fuller says something about 'he kept my money' and I used to dye my hair to please him, so it sounds like Kevin has always liked to control people and probably thinks it's 'normal'.

You have to remember that Kevin was two years older than Fuller who was only 18 at the time.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 06:24:17 PM »
Where has 'Jason' gone?  8-)(--) I was hoping he might be able to answer some of our questions in relation to Kevin Craigie's vile crimes....

What about 'Jane?' She disappeared pretty damn quickly as well?  8-)(--)

I have some questions for Kevin Craigie...............

Craigie are you afraid of the police arresting you and seizing the laptop you were loaned and didn't return?

What about your colleages at work Craigie; do they know what you really get up to?

Now that your true colours have been exposed for all to see - will you continue with your criminal behaviour until your crimes catch up with you?

Are you a glutten for punishement Craigie?

Do you ever think about Mr Rothwell and the life you took from him and all those people that loved and cared for him?

Why do you not show any remorse for what you have done?

Why do you always say everyone else lied?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation