Author Topic: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.  (Read 76091 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2014, 02:34:28 AM »
8)-))) You just can't bring yourself to express any empathy for them can you. The point is nobody with any sense thought that was Madeleine in the photograph in the first place, but they were needlessly harassed anyway.

I thought it was a possibility.  No decent person would mind in the case of a missing child.  So why would they want anyone to feel sorry for them?

Offline pegasus

Re: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2014, 02:37:59 AM »
Is the claim that the window was opened proved to begin with ?
Just as there is no reason to doubt the Moroccan woman's statement that the child on her back was her own child,
also there is no reason IMO to doubt KMs statement that she found the shutter and window open.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2014, 02:38:23 AM »
Oh, I get it.  We will all have to feel sorry for whoever has Madeleine when she is found.  Just as we were all expected to feel sorry for Hewlett because he was in hospital.

Lyall

« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2014, 02:39:35 AM »
I thought it was a possibility.  No decent person would mind in the case of a missing child.  So why would they want anyone to feel sorry for them?

Because this is the wild British press we're talking about, so yes they would mind and they obviously did (your use of the word decent shows what you really think).

Some of your friends here (and probably elsewhere) are still defaming that family six years later, but you clearly don't care about that either.

icabodcrane

« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2014, 02:46:27 AM »
Oh, I get it.  We will all have to feel sorry for whoever has Madeleine when she is found.  Just as we were all expected to feel sorry for Hewlett because he was in hospital.

That's a mighty leap you've made there

Don't you understand why people are concerned that innocent children's lives have been invaded and disturbed as a consequence of this case  ? 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2014, 02:48:43 AM »
It most certainly is my business, along with everyone else they lied to and tried to defraud.

I don't like people who piss on my head and try to tell me it's raining, especially when a little girl is at stake.

Don't be ridiculous.  You might think that your turn of phrase is amusing.  Others think that it is unnecessarily course and attention seeking.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2014, 02:55:46 AM »
Because this is the wild British press we're talking about, so yes they would mind and they obviously did (your use of the word decent shows what you really think).

Some of your friends here (and probably elsewhere) are still defaming that family six years later, but you clearly don't care about that either.

So why blame The McCanns if The Press are at fault?  The Press will have paid them, generously, I hope.  And I don't believe for a minute that they minded.

None of my friends are defaming them.  Why would they?  That doesn't make sense.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2014, 03:00:03 AM »

Don't you understand why people are concerned that innocent children's lives have been invaded and disturbed as a consequence of this case  ?

What else would you have The Public do?  If you saw a child that you thought was Madeleine would you ignore it?

And no, it isn't a mighty leap.  It has already been said by some that Madeleine should be left with whoever has her.

Silkywhiskers

« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2014, 03:32:36 AM »

Team McCann is quite happy to throw all and sundry under the bus, but not so keen to endure accusations or questions themselves...

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2014, 07:46:58 AM »

Not defending  Hewlett in the slightest, but his MO didn't fit with abducting a 3 year old girl.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

stephen25000

« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2014, 08:06:23 AM »
Not defending  Hewlett in the slightest, but his MO didn't fit with abducting a 3 year old girl.

Hewlett was clearly a s..mbag.

However, trying to link a dead man to this case without any foundation other than hearsay smacks of pure desperation as it always has.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2014, 11:39:17 AM »

Excuse me and why not? Convicted peado living near of a missing child? Many cold cases even now have been revisited  in the areas where the convicted offenders live or have once lived!

Offline jassi

« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2014, 11:41:00 AM »
Excuse me and why not? Convicted peado living near of a missing child? Many cold cases even now have been revisited  in the areas where the convicted offenders live or have once lived!

Do you know if any have resulted in a conviction?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2014, 11:44:51 AM »
Do you know if any have resulted in a conviction?

Sarah Payne comes to mind! Megan Kanka in US..

Offline jassi

« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2014, 11:52:21 AM »
Thank you. Neither of these were cold cases, though.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future