Author Topic: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.  (Read 75833 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.
« Reply #135 on: February 25, 2014, 11:58:30 AM »
Thank you. Neither of these were cold cases, though.

There are many cold cases revisited lately in the UK and connected with known child offenders, the modern techniques used this time.. I don't have time to search for them now but I often notice it on the SKY news for example. Recently there was a case of a missing girl years ago which is suspected to have been the victim of Rose and Fred West.
I know of a case when a man gave a sample of his DNA for example and this DNA partly matched a DNA of a suspect on the police database.. to later be established that it was the man's father who was sought by police..

Offline slartibartfast

Re: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2014, 12:21:57 PM »
Excuse me and why not? Convicted peado living near of a missing child? Many cold cases even now have been revisited  in the areas where the convicted offenders live or have once lived!

Hewlett was interested in 12 and 13 year old girls....
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2014, 12:29:01 PM »
Hewlett was interested in 12 and 13 year old girls....

How can we be certain of this? Plus people 'interested in children' hang out together.. very often to be accepted to a ring an individual needs to prove himself-herself meaning incriminating himself-herself..

When a child missing it is a routine to check up on all known offenders in the area.. because these people re-offend, it is in their nature.. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 12:30:43 PM by VIXTE »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2014, 12:39:16 PM »
Madeleine's "abductor" appears not to have reoffended.....kind of strengthens the "non abduction" theory when you put it like that.  8((()*/

How do you know that?

How do you know it is not the same person who took Joana and Madeleine? And even Renee Hase because some of these people are interested in both sexes.

It could have been a person who lived near Joana's village, and later took employment near PDL.. this was never investigated..

Offline jassi

« Reply #139 on: February 25, 2014, 12:46:13 PM »
On the other hand, it might be someone who was just a tourist an a Spring break.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2014, 12:50:38 PM »
On the other hand, it might be someone who was just a tourist an a Spring break.

True. The recent example in Lanzarote was a tourist. Luckily caught!

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2014, 01:01:43 PM »
How do you know that?

How do you know it is not the same person who took Joana and Madeleine? And even Renee Hase because some of these people are interested in both sexes.

It could have been a person who lived near Joana's village, and later took employment near PDL.. this was never investigated..

Banging head against laptop screen. JOANA was killed by her mother and uncle.

Renee Hasse well there is conflicting information about him....

The Interpol Missing Children website have no record of a Rene Hasse, Hasse or Haase as missing anywhere let alone Portugal. Also, the German Missing Kids website also has no record of anyone by that name.

Its an odd one.....

So really in the area, we have NO MISSING CHILDREN confirmed....

Please can you stop dragging Joana up over Madeliene McCann case, she was MURDERED, lets get over it for gods sake.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2014, 01:59:12 PM »
Re-offend implies an incident since then. Why are you highlighting incidents prior to May 2007? Please highlight an incident since May 2007 where an abductor has entered premises and taken a child then you may be onto something......provided of course you can tie this person back to Madeleine.

This guy nearly got away with it, he was found heading for the cot

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-probing-claims-3117225
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2014, 02:03:47 PM »
I notice even the Daily Record is calling it an 'alleged incident'
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline VIXTE

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2014, 02:29:42 PM »
How do you know that?

Maybe he started out in Kos too?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline jassi

Or maybe not -

Redblossom

« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2014, 06:07:17 PM »
I fail to see the relevance of this.

Any story about any child getting stolen/gone missing/killed  seems to be relevant over the past years. Its called joining the dots when they dont join really, what does that get you?

A scribbled picture

@)(++(*

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2014, 06:18:34 PM »
Any story about any child getting stolen/gone missing/killed  seems to be relevant over the past years. Its called joining the dots when they dont join really, what does that get you?

A scribbled picture

@)(++(*
[/quote
You are so funny. @)(++(*

Do you do it on purpose?

Redblossom

« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2014, 06:22:14 PM »

A scribbled picture

@)(++(*
You are so funny. @)(++(*

Do you do it on purpose?

Its natural dear, sorry about that!

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 06:42:49 PM by Redblossom »