Author Topic: Why doesn't Shane Mitchell speak out if his brother is innocent?  (Read 15971 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Why doesn't Shane Mitchell speak out if his brother is innocent?
« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2021, 07:05:16 PM »
they don’t.
Main article: Juries in England and Wales
In the past a unanimous verdict was required.
This has been changed[62] so that, if the jury fails to agree after a given period, at the discretion of the judge they may reach a verdict by a 10–2 majority. This was designed to make it more difficult for jury tampering to succeed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_trial#England_and_Wales_2
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2021, 07:36:35 PM »
Where is Shane Mitchell and why doesn’t he speak out?

Kevin Walker - Jodi’s uncle (Jan 2005)
“We will not and cannot speak after today of the effect on us individually and as a family.
It was a truly evil murder and one of the most appalling crimes that any of us can remember 
To do so would only feed the evil that has caused our grief. The family has had to bare its soul to ensure that justice could prevail.
This has meant being totally honest about all aspects of our lives and it is a pity that that honesty was not being shown by other parties involved in the investigation."

And it clearly still isn’t ⬇️

not only does she not apply this to luke's brother or dad, she makes it clear it's off-limits to question this
https://youtu.be/eYvOatGiyFc?t=3277
why?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 07:54:40 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2021, 10:36:21 PM »
Main article: Juries in England and Wales
In the past a unanimous verdict was required.
This has been changed[62] so that, if the jury fails to agree after a given period, at the discretion of the judge they may reach a verdict by a 10–2 majority. This was designed to make it more difficult for jury tampering to succeed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_trial#England_and_Wales_2

Thank you Brietta, I stand corrected.

I wonder if the jury in Luke’s case settled on a majority verdict that would have been accepted in England?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2021, 12:16:24 AM »
If you listen to Corrine Mitchell’s interview with James English although she says he was gone
“Two seconds” she appears to be suggesting Luke was out of the house with Mia at around 10pm or even when he phones JuJ’s at 10.40

Corrine states:
So it’s must have been his curfew was 10 same as herself it must have been around about 9ish or something like that and he arrived home and I went gosh you’re early and he went has Jodi not been and I went no has she phoned no ugh wonder where the hell she is I went Luke she’s a young girl she’ll be in somebodies house yipping and completely forgot I said boyfriends come way down the line when it comes to wee girls talking um um eh

So then he got a phone call from Jodi’s mother and no he got a text right toad get up the road you’re grounded because by this time it’s past her curfew so he phoned her and said she’s not here so she said what do you mean she’s not here she never came down he said I’ve been with my friends and she’s never come down my mum says she’s not been at the door so she went well I’m gonna phone round all her friends and all the rest of it so left it at that and then there was another phone call and Luke came to me and went mum erm Judas organising a search party were going out looking for her I went not at this time of night you’re not young man

and he went I’m going out looking for her end of no argument so I went well you’re taking the dog so cos this time it was late so off he went and

he’d taken Mia out cos I said go and save your mums old legs and take madam out for her last pee for the evening and he was away two seconds of course by this time he’d got the phone call from Judy

(Starts at approx 6:00 during James English interview)

Corrine Mitchell’s claim to James English of saying to Luke “not at this time of night you’re not young man” also doesn’t fit with what Luke told police his mother had said to him

The youngster, who was 14 at the time of the death, gave his statement to police in the early hours of 1 July, 2003.
In it he said he went out to look for Jodi on his mother's suggestion

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4111441.stm
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:19:09 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2021, 11:30:15 PM »
Why doesn't Shane Mitchell speak out if his brother is innocent?

Maybe he will

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2021, 12:24:34 AM »
Corrine Mitchell’s claim to James English of saying to Luke “not at this time of night you’re not young man” also doesn’t fit with what Luke told police his mother had said to him

The youngster, who was 14 at the time of the death, gave his statement to police in the early hours of 1 July, 2003.
In it he said he went out to look for Jodi on his mother's suggestion

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4111441.stm

It must have been the trauma. It makes you remember things that didn’t happen....apparently.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2021, 09:21:18 AM »
In court Shane argued repeatedly that the investigation would not accept his answers, that they were putting words into his mouth and altering the responses he gave. He told the court that he did see Luke when he came down for tea but the police would not believe him because he had not said so in his first statement.

Context is everything.

Can you publish the transcripts of Shane’s questioning in court to show the context - word for word - alongside his police witness statement
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:31:22 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2021, 10:46:12 AM »
Can you publish the transcripts of Shane’s questioning in court to show the context - word for word - alongside his police witness statement

There is absolutely no way anything will be published: - Those endless questions that would arise. Of the blatant misrepresentation - of making up these witness accounts at will.

SM - one would dread to think what he may come up with - If he were to pop up out of the woodwork now. Arguing on the stand indeed. - nonsense.

With or without his mother getting him on board. - he only made the situation worse. For these changes asked for from his mother. Prior to CM being captured on CCTV. Were made to fit exactly in with the story concocted by LM and his mother. Completely on the basis of her arriving home minutes after 5pm. Her normal time of around 5.05pm. Of the pleasantries exchanged, of every inch of the dinner tale suddenly remembered. The tatties, the mashing, the pies and so forth - the killer part of course, of speaking to his mother on her arrival home. At around 5.05pm. Of then going upstairs again, to wait on the call that dinner was ready. - And bang! The CCTV. caught indeed? Still fine though, until bang again - that call to the Jones household at 5.32pm. And there with absolute clarity - we know that everything about it was made up. - Drawn to SM being manipulated by the police - no, it was his mother who manipulated him. Drawn to, well someone had to have cooked, they had dinner - no, the only thing had was prawns. Drawn to this lovely summer weather, of CM being cooped up all day (in a business that involves mainly outside work). Of enjoying the sunshine out on the patio, eating dinner. - no, it was miserable weather. Given LM's clothing to the letter T, of the discussion had. --------And we know, without a shadow of a doubt, that everything else was concocted.

Of LM arriving home (claimed) an hour earlier than his curfew (witnessed at 10pm) - asking his mother, again, once before claiming to head into the Abbey and on his arrival home "has Jodi been?" And that complete OTT explanation. Of Jodi being a girl, gabbing with friends for 3hrs. Getting caught up elsewhere and of LM's claimed acceptance. No worry ---- Of this girl who most definitely did not make any habit of not arriving. And the tangled web of lies just keeps giving. - For CM states clearly there were no firm plans to meet anyway? So twice we have these claims of LM asking his mother, had she arrived, and of LM idling away - simply waiting on someone, whom he only 'may' have been meeting? - Caught in their own web, continuously.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:42 AM »
There is absolutely no way anything will be published: - Those endless questions that would arise. Of the blatant misrepresentation - of making up these witness accounts at will.

Maybe Luke Mitchell and his mother Corinne’s police witness statements will be published in full by one of [Name removed]’s family members ?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 10:55:24 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2021, 02:02:37 PM »

SM - one would dread to think what he may come up with - If he were to pop up out of the woodwork now. Arguing on the stand indeed. - nonsense.

Not by Sandra Lean no

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2021, 02:03:36 PM »

With or without his mother getting him on board. - he only made the situation worse. For these changes asked for from his mother. Prior to CM being captured on CCTV. Were made to fit exactly in with the story concocted by LM and his mother. Completely on the basis of her arriving home minutes after 5pm. Her normal time of around 5.05pm. Of the pleasantries exchanged, of every inch of the dinner tale suddenly remembered. The tatties, the mashing, the pies and so forth - the killer part of course, of speaking to his mother on her arrival home. At around 5.05pm. Of then going upstairs again, to wait on the call that dinner was ready. - And bang! The CCTV. caught indeed? Still fine though, until bang again - that call to the Jones household at 5.32pm. And there with absolute clarity - we know that everything about it was made up. - Drawn to SM being manipulated by the police - no, it was his mother who manipulated him.

8((()*/  *&^^&

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2021, 02:05:25 PM »
Drawn to, well someone had to have cooked, they had dinner - no, the only thing had was prawns. Drawn to this lovely summer weather, of CM being cooped up all day (in a business that involves mainly outside work). Of enjoying the sunshine out on the patio, eating dinner. - no, it was miserable weather. Given LM's clothing to the letter T, of the discussion had. --------And we know, without a shadow of a doubt, that everything else was concocted.

8((()*/

Every time she opens her mouth she lies’

Corinne Mitchell to James English
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 02:44:11 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2021, 02:07:40 PM »
Of LM arriving home (claimed) an hour earlier than his curfew (witnessed at 10pm) - asking his mother, again, once before claiming to head into the Abbey and on his arrival home "has Jodi been?" And that complete OTT explanation. Of Jodi being a girl, gabbing with friends for 3hrs.

During her sons murder trial she referred to [Name removed]’s asthma or ‘breathing attack’ ⬇️

Corinne Mitchell - trial evidence
She said her son returned home quite early that night, at around 9pm, and told her that Jodi had not turned up.

“Did that surprise you?” Mr Turnbull asked.

“Yes, it did,” she replied.

She said they thought perhaps Jodi had gone to a friend’s house or had been grounded.

“How would you describe the way he was reacting to the fact she hadn’t turned up?” Mr Turnbull asked.

Mrs Mitchell replied: “I think more miffed that she hadn’t turned up.”

Asked whether he had seemed anxious, she said: “Not at that point, no.” She said he then went up to his bedroom before taking the dog for a walk.

Later that evening the police told her that Jodi Jones was dead. She denied she then said to police: “Is Luke a suspect?”

Mrs Mitchell explained she would not have said that, because she thought at that stage Jodi had died an accidental death. “I worried that she might have left her inhaler and suffered a breathing attack.

His gran provoked disgust in 2007 for trying to sell Mitchell’s story to our sister paper, the Sunday Mail.

In a letter sent via Corinne, she said she wanted “to tell her side of the story”.

Guetta wrote:.

‘On a cold day, I’ve seen him buttoning up her coat because she suffered from asthma and she had an inhaler.”https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jodi-jones-killer-luke-mitchell-1112662
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 02:44:40 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2021, 02:45:32 PM »
Getting caught up elsewhere and of LM's claimed acceptance. No worry ---- Of this girl who most definitely did not make any habit of not arriving. And the tangled web of lies just keeps giving. - For CM states clearly there were no firm plans to meet anyway? So twice we have these claims of LM asking his mother, had she arrived, and of LM idling away - simply waiting on someone, whom he only 'may' have been meeting? -

Every time she opens her mouth she lies

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2021, 02:47:32 PM »
Caught in their own web, continuously.

8((()*/

As is Sandra Lean