Author Topic: THE ALIBI.  (Read 29283 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: THE ALIBI.
« Reply #285 on: August 14, 2021, 01:32:59 PM »
I know LM had a parka but I don't have a cite of an individual saying so and I know Kane had a parka because two other friends and myself all put money in to buy him a parka for his 18th. I wish I'd kept my share and bought him a pair of f*****g jeans.

And for the record, I never saw or heard that Kane carried a knife. If Kane HAD carried a knife he would have been a danger to himself as opposed to anyone else.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #286 on: August 14, 2021, 01:39:28 PM »
AB recognised Luke after, what experts have described as a flawed identification process. Why wasn’t Luke put on an identity parade? Police procedures in place at the time dictated that if the suspect and the witness were available then an identity parade should take place. Why do you think that that didn’t happen?

Wasn't it a bomber jacket the police suggested to AB? (They still didn't know about the parka the next day.) The police had taken a bomber jacket from LM but AB said that wasn't the jacket.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #287 on: August 14, 2021, 01:43:09 PM »
Wasn't it a bomber jacket the police suggested to AB? (They still didn't know about the parka the next day.) The police had taken a bomber jacket from LM but AB said that wasn't the jacket.

The experts from the documentaries? Do you have cites from other experts who weren't hand picked? I don't know about you but if I was sure I recognised someone from a photograph, the background would mean nothing.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #288 on: August 14, 2021, 05:40:45 PM »
I know LM had a parka but I don't have a cite of an individual saying so and I know Kane had a parka because two other friends and myself all put money in to buy him a parka for his 18th. I wish I'd kept my share and bought him a pair of f*****g jeans.

You knew Mark Kane, rulesapply? Interesting. Did you know any of the rest of the ‘persons of interest’ from the case? Were you his close mate or just a friend of a friend? Did you go to high school or college with him?

Btw, I too have read about people (namely, Luke’s friends, school friends and a school teacher who had just left St David’s that year) testifying at court about Luke owning a parka prior to the 30.06.03, but I can no longer trace the source.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #289 on: August 14, 2021, 05:54:47 PM »
You knew Mark Kane, rulesapply? Interesting. Did you know any of the rest of the ‘persons of interest’ from the case? Were you his close mate or just a friend of a friend? Did you go to high school or college with him?

Btw, I too have read about people (namely, Luke’s friends, school friends and a school teacher who had just left St David’s that year) testifying at court about Luke owning a parka prior to the 30.06.03, but I can no longer trace the source.

Hi. Kane was my good friend. I call him Kane because we all did. No one ever called him Mark in our circle apart from his mum🙂. His mum is a really nice lady. i knew him really well. I gave him a lift to Newbattle Abbey College on his first day of being there with a shed load of his stuff. It was a beautiful day and he showed me around the grounds. We walked around for ages and I was so pleased for him because he had fallen into drugs and this was the start of something new for him until it wasn't. I thought I was taking him to a new life and so did he. I wish I'd dropped him off at the bus station now. Kane was funny, talented, articulate and he could have been anything he wanted to be. He wanted to be a famous musician at a point in time. He could have been but not infamous for this. He doesn't deserve this and neither does Norma. I am astounded by the lengths some people will go to to fulfill their own, hollow agenda.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #290 on: August 14, 2021, 06:15:56 PM »
Hi. Kane was my good friend. I call him Kane because we all did. No one ever called him Mark in our circle apart from his mum🙂. His mum is a really nice lady. i knew him really well. I gave him a lift to Newbattle Abbey College on his first day of being there with a shed load of his stuff. It was a beautiful day and he showed me around the grounds. We walked around for ages and I was so pleased for him because he had fallen into drugs and this was the start of something new for him until it wasn't. I thought I was taking him to a new life and so did he. I wish I'd dropped him off at the bus station now. Kane was funny, talented, articulate and he could have been anything he wanted to be. He wanted to be a famous musician at a point in time. He could have been but not infamous for this. He doesn't deserve this and neither does Norma. I am astounded by the lengths some people will go to to fulfill their own, hollow agenda.

I don't know JF.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #291 on: August 14, 2021, 06:27:13 PM »

No. In her first statement AB said the the male youth she saw was wearing a green fisherman’s style jacket with matching trousers. In court AB made it clear that of the photographs shown to her by the police some months after the sighting the parka jacket was ‘ most like’ the jacket worn by her sighting but that it was not a parka she saw. She said that she made this clear to the police at the time.

AB has always struck me as a rather reluctant prosecution witness.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #292 on: August 14, 2021, 06:43:17 PM »
No. In her first statement AB said the the male youth she saw was wearing a green fisherman’s style jacket with matching trousers. In court AB made it clear that of the photographs shown to her by the police some months after the sighting the parka jacket was ‘ most like’ the jacket worn by her sighting but that it was not a parka she saw. She said that she made this clear to the police at the time.

So what? The woman doing the reconstruction for the C5 soap opera didn't get the clothes/ hair correct either. It was just further proof that the clothes may not be remembered correctly. Not MONTHS, 6 weeks. Andrina Bryson may have looked reluctant to you, (were you in court?) but I think she looked honest and brave. If you weren't in court, how could AB have struck you as anything?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #293 on: August 14, 2021, 06:44:50 PM »

Ok. Show me a cite please.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #294 on: August 14, 2021, 06:44:58 PM »

I have read that too…it was probably on some forum.

When seen by multiple witnesses standing on the Newbattle Road Luke was wearing a light bomber jacket, which suggests rather moderate weather, not the weather it would seem for a heavy, parka. Wasn’t Jodi just wearing a t-shirt that night?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #295 on: August 14, 2021, 06:47:50 PM »

When seen by multiple witnesses standing on the Newbattle Road Luke was wearing a light bomber jacket, which suggests rather moderate weather, not the weather it would seem for a heavy, parka. Wasn’t Jodi just wearing a t-shirt that night?

No. Jodi was wearing a hoodie with, apparently,  a Deftones logo on the back.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #296 on: August 14, 2021, 06:50:55 PM »

Only the bike boys positively identified LM in a green bomber jacket.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #297 on: August 14, 2021, 06:52:35 PM »
So what? The woman doing the reconstruction for the C5 soap opera didn't get the clothes/ hair correct either. It was just further proof that the clothes may not be remembered correctly. Not MONTHS, 6 weeks. Andrina Bryson may have looked reluctant to you, (were you in court?) but I think she looked honest and brave. If you weren't in court, how could AB have struck you as anything?

So are you saying that AB was an unreliable witness?

Did you also know that in her first statement AB could not describe her sighting’s facial features, could not agree with the police on an efit and put her sighting at around 5.50?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #298 on: August 14, 2021, 06:54:46 PM »
No. Jodi was wearing a hoodie with, apparently,  a Deftones logo on the back.

Of course she was…a Deftones label that the Crown’s star witness failed to notice. No wonder you think that she was unreliable.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #299 on: August 14, 2021, 06:55:31 PM »
Only the bike boys positively identified LM in a green bomber jacket.

Not true.