Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 133480 times)

Offline The General

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2019, 08:05:36 PM »
I think the best thing to do is not to post.... If moderators want to over moderate the forum let them do it
One out all out? You all hit the gate, I'll cut the top off an oil drum.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2019, 09:25:39 PM »
Your post doesn’t answer my question and sets up a particularly nonsensical strawman argument imo.  Once again you are adopting a well worn tactic of using Kate’s candid revelations as a stick with which to beat her.  If only she’d had the foresight to realise that every single sentence of her book would be held up as evidence of some wrongdoing or other perhaps she wouldn’t have bothered, which would have denied so many people like you so much entertainment.

I think the resentment felt and expressed whenever and wherever possible is not what Kate says in her book but the fact that she wrote it at all for the purpose of financing the continuation of the search for Madeleine.

No book ... no money ... no search to find out what happened to Madeleine.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2019, 11:00:20 PM »
Your post doesn’t answer my question and sets up a particularly nonsensical strawman argument imo.  Once again you are adopting a well worn tactic of using Kate’s candid revelations as a stick with which to beat her.  If only she’d had the foresight to realise that every single sentence of her book would be held up as evidence of some wrongdoing or other perhaps she wouldn’t have bothered, which would have denied so many people like you so much entertainment.

I'm attempting to unearth the facts about what actually happened and if that makes uncomfortable reading for some then so be it. 

P73:

Even if there had been a baby-listening it would not have given our kids as much attention as our own visits did.  We were going into the apartments and looking as well as listening.  We later heard it was an option that had been chosen by many other parents at similar resorts before us.

YouTube Vid Reconstruction:

GM: (In response to MO saying why didn't I take those extra steps and go inside) At no point other than night did I go stick my head in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atfDV7imHHY&t=273s @ 13.26

So were they looking and listening as KM claimed or just listening as GM claimed?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2019, 11:46:01 PM »
I'm attempting to unearth the facts about what actually happened and if that makes uncomfortable reading for some then so be it. 

P73:

Even if there had been a baby-listening it would not have given our kids as much attention as our own visits did.  We were going into the apartments and looking as well as listening.  We later heard it was an option that had been chosen by many other parents at similar resorts before us.

GM: (In response to MO saying why didn't I take those extra steps and go inside) At no point other than night did I go stick my head in

So were they looking and listening as KM claimed or just listening as GM claimed?
Given that you are certain Madeleine was abducted by a stranger from the room can I ask what difference you think it makes either way? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2019, 06:59:03 AM »

P73:

I don't think they were looking in the bedroom. Kate only looked in because the bedroom door slammed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2019, 07:15:43 AM »
I don't think they were looking in the bedroom. Kate only looked in because the bedroom door slammed.
Is it beyond the realm of possibility that they sometimes looked in, sometimes not?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2019, 07:43:02 AM »
Is it beyond the realm of possibility that they sometimes looked in, sometimes not?

Given its never been tested in a court of law is it beyond the realms of possibility there was no checking.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2019, 08:17:46 AM »
Given its never been tested in a court of law is it beyond the realms of possibility there was no checking.
yes, they checked on Thursday unless you believe everyone at the table was lying, and if they checked Thursday why not every other night?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2019, 08:50:06 AM »
Given that you are certain Madeleine was abducted by a stranger from the room can I ask what difference you think it makes either way?

I don't think it does make much, if any, difference but I'm just interested in understanding how these cases get in such a pickle. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2019, 09:00:31 AM »

I agree especially as KM has told us repeatedly that initially she was unable to determine whether or not MM was in her bed and this was supposedly with the window open and shutter raised so what exactly was she seeing if she looked in on other occasions. 

Plus KM said initially she avoided putting the light on in the children's room at all costs for fear of waking them up and GM claims they were not using the front door to carry out the checks as they did not want to generate any noise. 

I think they may have ventured just inside the apartment but did not routinely open the bedroom door which we are told by GM was left ajar by approx 10 cm. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2019, 09:11:31 AM »

Well we know on 3rd May JW claims he chatted with GM around 5A at circa 9 pm.

I think the OC employees at tapas confirmed the various protagonists would leave their seats from time-to-time but I've no idea where the loos were situated to know whether or not they were simply off to the loo or off to check the children.   

Offline barrier

« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2019, 09:14:15 AM »
yes, they checked on Thursday unless you believe everyone at the table was lying, and if they checked Thursday why not every other night?

Yes you've read accounts of such,thats it.

The child catcher will confirm it,if ever they find out who wot dunnit.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #132 on: October 25, 2019, 09:15:51 AM »
Well we know on 3rd May JW claims he chatted with GM around 5A at circa 9 pm.

I think the OC employees at tapas confirmed the various protagonists would leave their seats from time-to-time but I've no idea where the loos were situated to know whether or not they were simply off to the loo or off to check the children.

Precisely,no one knows for sure.Under oath may reveal something different,not that it'll ever see the inside of a court imo.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2019, 09:48:38 AM »
Hi Davel, since you are referring to me, the following:

- although I said ‘exact circumstances’, I did not elaborate on much detail. If that was misleading, I wish to correct it by providing the following:

- the particular visit I was referring to was to a resort in Mauritius for seven nights in December 2017.
- at the time our children were 12 and 10 years old, respectively.
- they preferred to stay in the hotel room and relax, watching satellite television after a busy day filled with activities.
- many families at this particular resort had the same arrangement with their children and presumably other guests, staff etc would have noticed a pattern over the days for different families at the resort.
- the hotel room was on the first floor, not ground level.
- the front door was locked by means of a parental/security code.
- the patio doors were left open from where they could see and hear us and vice versa.
- we all were in cellphone contact, eg. our children would call or whatsapp asking us to come upstairs and bring them down for a milkshake, etc.
- they were not allowed to order room service when we were not present in the room, for the reason that the front door was out of sight and we did not feel comfortable that a stranger/s would have access to the room via that door.
- we made a request at reception that no room service be allowed to our room, unless it was me or my husband requesting it.
- as I have pointed out previously, it should be contextually viewed. Where we live, space is abundant and we are used to dining, sleeping, visiting etc in an urban home space of 3000 square metres.
- on our previous visits to Mauritius, our children accompanied us everywhere, except when they were occupied at their kids’ club. The reason being: we regarded them as too young and dependent to consider that choice. On these visits their ages were 4 and 2; and 8 and 6.
- I certainly do not regard me and my husband as irresponsible parents in the choices we make for our family, rather the opposite of tending to be overprotective with its related issues.
- I would not expect members on the forum to criticise me in the manner, as you have suggested should be done, leveled at the Tapas group.
- in fact, I find your suggestion similar to an inciting incident.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2019, 09:59:07 AM »
Resort in Mauritius:
Green - dining area
Red - hotel room

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 10:04:14 AM by Anthro »