Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 80231 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2019, 12:34:29 AM »
Kate believed in God, you don't.
Gerry fell on the ground and prayed like an Arab, I doubt if you would do that.
Kate and Gerry took Cuddle Cat to Fatima and later to the Pope, why would she do that?

And yet you think she has it over those who have different beliefs. 

When I read that chapter I felt Kate was going over the top picking on my theory.  In spite of all of this Kate's mum, Susan Healy, joined my Facebook group and the other day became one of my Facebook friends.  That has me rather baffled TBH.

Kate seems to have believed in 'visions' too.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BOATS_VISION.htm

Gerry wasn't praying, he was just in the same physical position as Muslims are when they pray.

Cuddle Cat went everywhere with Kate McCann. Why would there be any significance in it being taken to Fatima and Rome?

England - good effort

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2019, 02:49:18 AM »
Ask her to join here - it would be interesting to see if people self moderate knowing Kate’s mother is reading.
On my Facebook groups I often refer to threads on the UK Justice forum.  Susan could well be one of the many guests that are reading here all the time.  It is not that easy to get someone to reply to a message  on Facebook.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2019, 02:58:56 AM »
Kate seems to have believed in 'visions' too.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BOATS_VISION.htm

Gerry wasn't praying, he was just in the same physical position as Muslims are when they pray.

Cuddle Cat went everywhere with Kate McCann. Why would there be any significance in it being taken to Fatima and Rome?
Is the word talisman the right word, like what Voodoo believers use?  That is right Kate seemed to back the dream visions in that file.

"talisman
noun
an object, typically an inscribed ring or stone, that is thought to have magic powers and to bring good luck."

So I find it quite hard to see why Kate believes some situations and not others.    Personally I have some belief in dreams that answers prayer.  OK it is quite an old fashioned idea, but if it worked in the past why would it not still be a viable source of truth.

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2019, 08:12:30 AM »
I think if you dislike teh mccanns as you do you will find fault with just about every word kate says....i dont see it as anything of significance

How can I possibly like or dislike someone I haven't even met!? 

I said based on reading KM's PB I find it difficult to warm to her. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUvVdTlA23w&list=RDYpkv0HeUvTc&index=2

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2019, 08:17:25 AM »

If you haven't worked it out yet, you will find that any potential criticism of the McCanns will bring some supporters buzzing around like flies.
What's up, old man?

Offline Davel

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2019, 08:19:37 AM »
If you haven't worked it out yet, you will find that any potential criticism of the McCanns will bring some supporters buzzing around like flies.

In case you hadnt noticed its  a discussion forum....LOL

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2019, 08:25:43 AM »

It’s very easy to dislike or like someone you haven’t met.  There are some people who post on here that I find hugely dislikeable for example, because based on what they write they come across as cruel, vindictive, lacking in empathy and downright unpleasant.  Not you, ob.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2019, 08:27:30 AM »
Pretty similar response when anyone here dares criticise anything Portuguese, you have to get the fly swatter out then too. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2019, 08:38:38 AM »
Sorry, are you the same person who was taking the p out of Kate’s background and accent a few days ago?  How would you describe such people collectively?  Personally I think “nutty” is a preferable label to “mentally ill”, but that’s just me.

I consider my comments re KM as a Liverpudlian preferring sausage and chips to chorizio and patatas bravas and making a wordplay on book as light-hearted banter and the sort of thing I would level at myself and family, friends.  And I would suggest those who disagree aren't offended by such comments per se but are seeking control. 

Do you honestly believe KM/GM could give a damn?  According to KM's PB they have received death threats!

Look at the comments section from the recent article in The Sun:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10177250/madeleine-mccann-police-knife-crime/

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2019, 08:48:34 AM »
Ask her to join here - it would be interesting to see if people self moderate knowing Kate’s mother is reading.

KM's mother has made her feelings known on T9 leaving their children alone in the evening:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/where-were-you-that-night-kate-what-grandmother-said-after-she-was-told-that-madeleine-had-been-6661215.html

Offline The General

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2019, 09:03:42 AM »
I consider my comments re KM as a Liverpudlian preferring sausage and chips to chorizio and patatas bravas and making a wordplay on book as light-hearted banter and the sort of thing I would level at myself and family, friends.  And I would suggest those who disagree aren't offended by such comments per se but are seeking control. 

Do you honestly believe KM/GM could give a damn?  According to KM's PB they have received death threats!

As a scouser I don't take offence at any of your recent comments - I just think relying on old, tired, outmoded stereotypes is weak game.
Things have moved on from 'calm down, calm down', we're serial mourners, serial complainers, 'oh woe is me' merchants nowadays apparently - the whole bin dipper pejorative is old hat.
If you're going to take the piss, at least come with a decent game, kid.
Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2019, 09:07:21 AM »

I would happily call members of my own family “nutty”, “completely mad”, “two sandwiches short of a picnic” etc in a light-hearted bantery way, I doubt they’d be offended, and your point is...?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2019, 09:07:57 AM »
Pretty similar response when anyone here dares criticise anything Portuguese, you have to get the fly swatter out then too.

I don't have any issue with valid criticism of anything Portuguese.  The chouriço here I wouldn't feed to my dog.  Spanish chorizo is far superior.

But when supporters describe Portugal as fascist, a third world country or tin-pot, then yes I tend to respond.

Have you ever seen the McCanns vilified on here in such extreme terms?  I suspect such a post would get wiped sooner rather than later.
What's up, old man?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2019, 09:13:24 AM »
Why a sic for baddy?... that's just another way of spelling it!   Tesko's email to them about his ghostly visions in the derelict building must have gone into their 'Nutty' box.  Needless to say they never replied!

Why not a uniformed style: dy or ie akin to my labels in cupboards and fridge all facing the same way!

I do hope my theory sent to the 'Find Madeleine' site hasn't ended up in the 'nutty' box and worse still under Tesko's ghostly visions  8)><(

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2019, 09:14:45 AM »
I don't have any issue with valid criticism of anything Portuguese.  The chouriço here I wouldn't feed to my dog.  Spanish chorizo is far superior.

But when supporters describe Portugal as fascist, a third world country or tin-pot, then yes I tend to respond.

Have you ever seen the McCanns vilified on here in such extreme terms?  I suspect such a post would get wiped sooner rather than later.
Yes I have.  A moderator referred to them as “shit parents “. 

IMOThere is a BIG difference between criticising a country and criticising individuals..  Personally I think Portugal is a bit of a tin-pot, backward country with a Kafkaesque legal system but I understand it has some nice beaches.  What damage have I inflicted on Portugal by saying so?  None.  If I describe you as a nasty piece of work, dishonest, child abuser or hider of dead bodies and make a point of repeating it to anyone who will listen, do I do you any damage?