Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 133011 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2019, 09:58:50 AM »
do you think your opinion has any importance whatsoever?

It remains to be seen.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2019, 10:07:21 AM »
It remains to be seen.

I said do you think....you obviosly do....I think you have a misplaced belief in the significance of your opinon...Dunning Kruger.

Afaiac we are just observers way on the sidelines.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2019, 10:13:57 AM »
Its not a problem for me at all as I am not intimately involved with MM nor am I tasked with investigating her disappearance on a paid/professional basis. 

The only case I can think of where a young girl was abducted/disappeared from a property which afforded the opportunity of making it secure is that of Alesha MacPhail.  According to the following the key was left in the front door:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6683052/alesha-macphail-missing-dead-isle-of-bute-scotland-body-found/
It obviously is a problem for you because you have been moved to publicly criticise Kate for mentioning other similar cases.  Can you explain why this irks you so? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2019, 10:36:03 AM »
It obviously is a problem for you because you have been moved to publicly criticise Kate for mentioning other similar cases.  Can you explain why this irks you so?

Only because I think it downplays unique features surrounding MM's disappearance which imo are key to understanding and working out what happened.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2019, 11:14:29 AM »
Only because I think it downplays unique features surrounding MM's disappearance which imo are key to understanding and working out what happened.   
IMO that is an absurd conclusion on your part.  Do you SERIOUSLY believe Kate's book downplays the unique situation of Madeleine's disappearance?  Incredible...
So what do you think Kate should have done to highlight the unique situation of her daughter's disappearance more than she already did?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2019, 11:27:16 AM »
do you think your opinion has any importance whatsoever?
Please stop making statements of this nature.  We are all entitled to have an opinion. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2019, 11:29:02 AM »
Please stop making statements of this nature.  We are all entitled to have an opinion.

im not against anyone having an opinion...what gives you that idea..
I have an opinion....i dont think any opinions here are of any real consequence

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2019, 11:35:37 AM »
im not against anyone having an opinion...what gives you that idea..
I have an opinion....i dont think any opinions here are of any real consequence
OK that is your opinion, but as a moderator here trying to improve the quality of the posts on the forum ask members to stop picking on members for their expressed opinion.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2019, 11:37:10 AM »
OK that is your opinion, but as a moderator here trying to improve the quality of the posts on the forum ask members to stop picking on members for their expressed opinion.

However Carly's opinion of supporters adoration of Kate McCann is deemed a "quality post"?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline jassi

« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2019, 11:46:18 AM »
However Carly's opinion of supporters adoration of Kate McCann is deemed a "quality post"?

Really?  What do you base that  on - or is it just your opinion ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2019, 11:49:37 AM »

Then stop picking on me for mine.  I don't see how both you and Holly can support a post by carly criticising all sceptics... Is that your definition of quality.. It was goading and should have been removed

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2019, 12:14:39 PM »
Then stop picking on me for mine.  I don't see how both you and Holly can support a post by carly criticising all sceptics... Is that your definition of quality.. It was goading and should have been removed

Please move on Davel.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2019, 12:16:38 PM »
Please move on Davel.

I've suggested this was left initially... I'm happy to move on

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2019, 12:24:50 PM »
I've suggested this was left initially... I'm happy to move on

8((()*/

Offline Lace

« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2019, 01:34:37 PM »
oh never mind when Brexit comes into play I hear TOILET paper will increase in price.. could be useful.

There you go then. *giggles*     ^*&&