Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 131429 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #195 on: October 26, 2019, 06:05:08 PM »
‘I think anyone who's stupid enough to climb inside an air tight container is asking for it.

Oh well. No great loss to the gene pool’.

In my country, uttering these words will send you straight to jail.

Without trial?

Jesus!

Good job I live in Internet Land.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #196 on: October 26, 2019, 06:07:50 PM »
I think anyone who's stupid enough to climb inside an air tight container is asking for it.

Oh well. No great loss to the gene pool.

An aeroplane is an airtight container... Have you ever been in one... Probably not.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #197 on: October 26, 2019, 06:12:29 PM »
Without trial?

Jesus!

Good job I live in Internet Land.

People get sent to jail without trial all over the world... Including Portugal... Being held on remand for 12 months is not uncommon it seems

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #198 on: October 26, 2019, 06:18:56 PM »
Non existent sex life was worth a mention though.

As was her daughters genetalia- for those who would be interested in such a thing- Ew.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #199 on: October 26, 2019, 06:24:49 PM »
"Even the strongest of marriages suffer terribly if they survive at all after the loss of a child.  Kate's writing was cathartic for her ... it was also a true account which sadly may inform and help future parents who find themselves in similar circumstances.
"

What circumstanhces would they be?  how many parents who believe their daughter was abducted by paedophiles would want to talk publicly about their bloody sex lives? I mean this is supposed to be about their daughter.

The very thought that anyone would ask Kate for advice is laughable!

"In my country, uttering these words will send you straight to jail."

Which country would that be Anthro?  do you not get sent to jail for leaving your children alone to be kidnapperd? Just asking..

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #200 on: October 26, 2019, 06:30:28 PM »
An aeroplane is an airtight container... Have you ever been in one... Probably not.

No it's not.

Have you ever been in an airtight aeroplane?  Definitely not.
What's up, old man?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #201 on: October 26, 2019, 06:47:06 PM »
People get sent to jail without trial all over the world... Including Portugal... Being held on remand for 12 months is not uncommon it seems

I'd like to know what I could be charged with.

Insensitivity?

Can't see me getting remanded for that somehow.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #202 on: October 26, 2019, 06:48:30 PM »
No it's not.

Have you ever been in an airtight aeroplane?  Definitely not.

Could you explain why you criticise my post and not spams..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #203 on: October 26, 2019, 06:49:17 PM »

Insensitivity?

You need to ask anthro

Offline jassi

« Reply #204 on: October 26, 2019, 06:52:43 PM »

Insensitivity?

Ah, but when the other 3000 + offences are taken into account, you'll be lucky to see the light of day before 2030  @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

« Reply #205 on: October 26, 2019, 06:55:17 PM »
I just thought it strange... Or impossible... That someone who claims to have two BSc degrees and a Phd can't spell genitalia

Davel It is not strange at all. it could be called a typo- but it isn't.  a while back you and others picked up and ran with the correcting my husbands spelling/typing. for fun of it for one upmanship-The irony is  this is your first language and yet your spelling and typing leave a lot to be desired.  For my own bit of fun, I now add some errors just so you and your fellow supporters can have something to post.

Have a good evening. try not to get too many worms words banned or else we won't have much to slag off will we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #206 on: October 26, 2019, 06:56:23 PM »
As was her daughters genetalia- for those who would be interested in such a thing- Ew.
I wondered how long it would be before that got brought up again #scepticsfavouritetropes
Seriously the ONLY people who seem interested in the words genitals or genitalia on forums discussing the case are McCann bashers.  Very peculiar!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #207 on: October 26, 2019, 07:00:38 PM »
Could you explain why you criticise my post and not spams..

Oh. you have issues I thought you didn't care what people say on here?  anyway back to airtight planes... too funny!!!!!! 

mind you it is easy to confuse airtight with cabin pressure... (&^&

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #208 on: October 26, 2019, 07:05:11 PM »
I think anyone who's stupid enough to climb inside an air tight container is asking for it.

Oh well. No great loss to the gene pool.
So in your opinion those people in that lorry deserved to suffocate or freeze to death.  I guess this is a fairly typical view of your average British Brexit voting moron, thanks for sharing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2019, 07:08:56 PM »
So in your opinion those people in that lorry deserved to suffocate or freeze to death.  I guess this is a fairly typical view of your average British Brexit voting moron, thanks for sharing.

No not really.

They deserved British citizenship, council houses & child benefits. There's plenty to go around.

F*ck it, why not let's invite the entire earths population to live on this tiny island & bleed it dry.