Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 132551 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #315 on: October 27, 2019, 09:16:01 PM »
You amaze me. I thought is was supposed to be a literary masterpiece worthy of the highest awards for fiction.
You see, if I call this comment nasty, cheap, childish,typical sceptic garbage  I’d probably be accused of being abusive, despite being completely accurate in my description.  Oh well...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #316 on: October 27, 2019, 09:17:36 PM »
You see, if I call this comment nasty, cheap, childish,typical sceptic garbage  I’d probably be accused of being abusive, despite being completely accurate in my description.  Oh well...

Boo Hoo  poor you
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #317 on: October 27, 2019, 09:17:58 PM »

Not really  8(0(*, but it was certainly a waste of some perfectly good tress.  IMO
Your life has only been enriched by Kate’s book, and don’t pretend otherwise.  Just think of the numerous opportunities it has given you to be nasty, something that clearly gives you great satisfaction.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #318 on: October 27, 2019, 09:18:56 PM »

Boo Hoo  poor you
Surely you can do better than that?

Offline jassi

« Reply #319 on: October 27, 2019, 09:20:14 PM »
Your life has only been enriched by Kate’s book, and don’t pretend otherwise.  Just think of the numerous opportunities it has given you to be nasty, something that clearly gives you great satisfaction.

Don't forget the added bonus of getting you to come out all righteous and sanctimonious  @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #320 on: October 27, 2019, 09:27:29 PM »
Don't forget the added bonus of getting you to come out all righteous and sanctimonious  @)(++(*

And the opposite of those adjectives are ?

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #321 on: October 27, 2019, 09:48:46 PM »
Nope, just saying it as I see it, honestly and truthfully, with no hyperbole.  It’s neither righteous nor sanctimonious to point out when people are being complete dicks, imo. 

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #322 on: October 27, 2019, 10:52:56 PM »
Then why haven't they been deleted ...I haven't seen many nasty comments... Eleanor's... b....r off... was, probably the worst

An admin was tasked with monitoring the forum today and they removed the offending comment and those which followed.  There is no need for anyone to be purposely abusive, such conduct renders their arguments stone dead.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #323 on: October 27, 2019, 11:05:14 PM »
You beseeched me to stop “abusing” you - you seemed pretty upset to me.  I suggest you take your fight to the mods directly, see what you can do to shut me up.  Good luck!

Beseeched? Don't make me laugh! I told you to stop being abusive and someone removed your abusive post and sanctioned you for breaching forum rules. It's not for me to 'shut you up', it's the responsibility of those who are tasked with dealing with members who have pretty much acknowledged that they have no respect for the forum or it's rules imo.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:09:01 PM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #324 on: October 28, 2019, 07:27:03 AM »
Beseeched? Don't make me laugh! I told you to stop being abusive and someone removed your abusive post and sanctioned you for breaching forum rules. It's not for me to 'shut you up', it's the responsibility of those who are tasked with dealing with members who have pretty much acknowledged that they have no respect for the forum or it's rules imo.
I have no respect for those who seem to dedicate all their spare time to denigrating a woman who wrote a well received and best selling book about the trauma of losing her child, who pick on every word of that book to question, doubt,  ridicule and pretend to be outraged by and who are able to read it and yet remain completely unmoved by it.  Perhaps I should just feel sorry for such people as clearly they don’t like it up ‘em.  It may have escaped your attention but during the heated debate yesterday I too was “abused” but I didn’t cry about it or beg my abuser to desist. 

Offline The General

« Reply #325 on: October 28, 2019, 07:35:20 AM »
I turn my back for 2 days and all hell breaks loose. NOW PACK IT IN, ALL OF YOU!

(I have no idea what's been going on, so please feel free to not pack it in).
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #326 on: October 28, 2019, 07:44:27 AM »
Have we reached the ridiculous level where any criticism of another poster is termed abuse.  That's how it seems to me

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #327 on: October 28, 2019, 07:51:44 AM »
He only left the apartment at 20:35 so I don't believe he went to the toilet so no flush 8(0(*

JW also claims he used the loo at tapas having only recently left his apartment. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline The General

« Reply #328 on: October 28, 2019, 07:56:21 AM »
Have we reached the ridiculous level where any criticism of another poster is termed abuse.  That's how it seems to me
I think you've nailed it; criticise the content, not the poster.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #329 on: October 28, 2019, 08:03:33 AM »

Any criticism needs to be directed at post content not the poster. 

Most intelligent adults manage to debate and discuss contentious issues in places like HoC and on programmes such as Newsnight and Question Time without the need to make it personal. 

Think Jerry Paxman, Kirsty Wark, Fiona Bruce, the various guests, Newsnight and Question Time - V - Jeremy Kyle and the baying masses.

Think of the mods here as John Bercow:  O-R-D-E-R, O-R-D-E-R  8)-)))   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?