Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 132569 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #435 on: October 28, 2019, 01:21:59 PM »
It begs the question if it isn't true why the McCanns didn't sing it from the roof tops?   It caused the GNR officers to go down the woke and wandered route since they were led to believe 5A was secured from within and it showed no signs of forced entry.

The mccanns reported an open window and an open patio door.  It would be normal to consider woke and wandered as a possibility .

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #436 on: October 28, 2019, 01:22:53 PM »
I agree to the extent that I personally don't go with 'the parents dun it' theory but they were involved in as much as they were responsible for the child and failed her.

That's a valid criticism...

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #437 on: October 28, 2019, 01:37:30 PM »
Just as he was in error when he claimed where he met Jez.  Simple basic errors which poses the question as to what other details were recalled incorrectly and more importantly, why?

I know exactly why he claimed to have used the locked front door but when it was established that the key to the door had been left in the apartment then a change of strategy was required.

And claiming when he carried out his circa 9 pm check that the children's bedroom door was open further than he left it which at the time he said he put down to MM getting up and returning to her bed.  Yet KM claims on the basis that MM had asked morning of 3rd May where were they were the previous evening when she and Sean were crying that they had decided as a couple they needed to be "absolutely prompt" with their checks.  When GM returned to the table having thought MM might have been up and about why didn't he mention to KM?  And if he did mention why wouldn't KM or GM check at circa 9.30 pm instead of allowing MO to check who had no idea about the 'normal' position of the bedroom door.  None of it makes sense imo.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #438 on: October 28, 2019, 01:43:19 PM »
I know enough to know there is no such thing as a "spiritual insurance policy" as you have posted.

You, I would suggest know only how you view your faith. I know there's no such thing as a spiritual insurance policy, but another person's post and Kate McCann's behaviour suggest that some less committed Catholics turn to God in times of trouble. It's something that isn't restricted to Catholics either.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #439 on: October 28, 2019, 01:47:10 PM »
The mccanns reported an open window and an open patio door.  It would be normal to consider woke and wandered as a possibility .

GM initially reported an open window only.  He was first to meet the GNR officers along with OC employee Silvia Batista who acted as a translator. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #440 on: October 28, 2019, 01:48:31 PM »
GM initially reported an open window only.  He was first to meet the GNR officers along with OC employee Silvia Batista who acted as a translator.

So the open window suggested third party involvement and woke, and wandered
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 01:54:30 PM by Davel »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #441 on: October 28, 2019, 01:50:41 PM »
You, I would suggest know only how you view your faith. I know there's no such thing as a spiritual insurance policy, but another person's post and Kate McCann's behaviour suggest that some less committed Catholics turn to God in times of trouble. It's something that isn't restricted to Catholics either.

I do hope this " another person's post " is not a reference to my post.
If it is, then you have misunderstood my commitment to my Faith.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #442 on: October 28, 2019, 01:54:42 PM »
You can speculate as much as you like... It simply cannot be shown wIth any degree of certainty that it was not a translation error

It can be shown to be accurate and is.

The speculation on this point is not Holly's.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #443 on: October 28, 2019, 01:59:30 PM »
The translator may be putting the blame on Gerry to avoid criticism of himself... Without transcript s in English we simply cannot be sure

Whatever excuses are offered the fact remains that;

"With all formal witness statements, the interview is read over and its contents explained. After having shown their agreement with their statements, the interviewee confirms and signs as accurate the content of the document that follows, conjointly with the "sworn" interpreter, where one is used. This is normal procedure in all formal interviews. In co-signing, the interpreter commits themself legally concerning the accuracy of their translation."

If the McCanns were not happy why didn't they complain instead of signing? Complaining four years after the event is too little too late imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #444 on: October 28, 2019, 01:59:50 PM »
It can be shown to be accurate and is.

The speculation on this point is not Holly's.
that's your opinion and imo you are totally wrong

... Without the original to compare... Without asking Gerry it cannot be shown with certainty
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 02:02:35 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #445 on: October 28, 2019, 02:02:07 PM »

"With all formal witness statements, the interview is read over and its contents explained. After having shown their agreement with their statements, the interviewee confirms and signs as accurate the content of the document that follows, conjointly with the "sworn" interpreter, where one is used. This is normal procedure in all formal interviews. In co-signing, the interpreter commits themself legally concerning the accuracy of their translation."

If the McCanns were not happy why didn't they complain instead of signing? Complaining four years after the event is too little too late imo.

I'm not offering excuses.. Please, refrain from insults
I'm offering alternative valid reasons..
Kate corrected the translator at the time and was metbwith anger... The statements to CR were not given 4 years, after so your post makes no sense

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #446 on: October 28, 2019, 02:02:33 PM »
So the open window suggested third party involvement and woke, and wandered

No the window didn't suggest third party involvement since it showed no signs of being forced. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #447 on: October 28, 2019, 02:03:55 PM »
No the window didn't suggest third party involvement since it showed no signs of being forced.

I think that's rubbish... The window it seems could be opened without force

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #448 on: October 28, 2019, 02:04:21 PM »

As a matter of interest, have the alleged CRG statements ever surfaced?

Gerry made no mention of them in  his 10 May statement.
What's up, old man?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #449 on: October 28, 2019, 02:07:10 PM »
I think that's rubbish... The window it seems could be opened without force

The fact you think something is rubbish doesn't make it factually rubbish.

We've been over this numerous times and the experts all agree the shutter and window could not be opened from outside without leaving some trace.