Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 131449 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #465 on: October 28, 2019, 02:56:50 PM »
There's a video with petermac showing it... Heriberto on this forum has confirmed it

https://youtu.be/IeuMzyaCnnY

Seems to show the shutter can't remain raised from outside.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #466 on: October 28, 2019, 03:11:57 PM »
Seems to show the shutter can't remain raised from outside.

Simply open window and pull on strap... They then stay open

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #467 on: October 28, 2019, 03:16:15 PM »
But why the need to start scratching his nose and back of his neck?

Ser post 462

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #468 on: October 28, 2019, 03:17:54 PM »
Are you able to link me to them? 

If we assume shutters and windows can be opened from outside what is the point of having them?  Just to keep out the elements by way of weather?  What about other properties in Portugal are they too lacking in basic home security?  I wonder if property owners are able to purchase insurance for their buildings and contents?

It seems Gerry thought they were security shutters when they are more like shutters simply to keep out the sun

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #469 on: October 28, 2019, 03:43:06 PM »
Ser post 462

Ok but I would prefer to hear the views of those who study kinesics such as anthropologists. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #470 on: October 28, 2019, 03:47:33 PM »
It seems Gerry thought they were security shutters when they are more like shutters simply to keep out the sun

And what about the window?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #471 on: October 28, 2019, 03:54:22 PM »
KM refers to GM having 4 siblings: Jackie, Johnny, Philomena and Trisha.  Post MM's disappearance I can only find references in KM's PB to to the latter?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #472 on: October 28, 2019, 04:03:08 PM »
And what about the window?

This has been discussed at length and it's quite possible the wundiw was closed but not locked due to the cleaners

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #473 on: October 28, 2019, 04:04:51 PM »
Ok but I would prefer to hear the views of those who study kinesics such as anthropologists.
As far as I am aware there's no scientific basis to support the accuracy of body language

Offline Anthro

« Reply #474 on: October 28, 2019, 04:19:39 PM »
Hi Holly, you get 3 types of kinesics regarding gestures: adaptors, emblems, illustrators. Adaptors would be the one you’re looking at:

Adaptors: touching behaviors and movements that indicate internal states typically related to arousal or anxiety. Adaptors can be targeted toward the self, objects, or others. In regular social situations, adaptors result from uneasiness, anxiety, or a general sense that we are not in control of our surroundings. Many of us subconsciously click pens, shake our legs, or engage in other adaptors during classes, meetings, or while waiting as a way to do something with our excess energy. Public speaking students who watch video recordings of their speeches notice nonverbal adaptors that they didn’t know they used. In public speaking situations, people most commonly use self- or object-focused adaptors. Common self-touching behaviors like scratching, twirling hair, or fidgeting with fingers or hands are considered self-adaptors. Some self-adaptors manifest internally, as coughs or throat-clearing sounds (a second-year cultural anthropology study guide).

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #475 on: October 28, 2019, 04:27:04 PM »
Hi Holly, you get 3 types of kinesics regarding gestures: adaptors, emblems, illustrators. Adaptors would be the one you’re looking at:

Adaptors: touching behaviors and movements that indicate internal states typically related to arousal or anxiety. Adaptors can be targeted toward the self, objects, or others. In regular social situations, adaptors result from uneasiness, anxiety, or a general sense that we are not in control of our surroundings. Many of us subconsciously click pens, shake our legs, or engage in other adaptors during classes, meetings, or while waiting as a way to do something with our excess energy. Public speaking students who watch video recordings of their speeches notice nonverbal adaptors that they didn’t know they used. In public speaking situations, people most commonly use self- or object-focused adaptors. Common self-touching behaviors like scratching, twirling hair, or fidgeting with fingers or hands are considered self-adaptors. Some self-adaptors manifest internally, as coughs or throat-clearing sounds (a second-year cultural anthropology study guide).

Adapters may well indicate someone is uncomfortable or uneasy but does not tell us why they are uncomfortable..
Gerry could well be uncomfortable because as a consultant he is used to being in control

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #476 on: October 28, 2019, 04:36:14 PM »
This has been discussed at length and it's quite possible the wundiw was closed but not locked due to the cleaners

But we know there's no evidence anyone entered or exited via the window.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #477 on: October 28, 2019, 04:39:50 PM »
But we know there's no evidence anyone entered or exited via the window.
We don't have evidence... That doesn't mean it didn't happen theres no evidence of your abductor in the apartment... But you are certain there was one

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #478 on: October 28, 2019, 04:40:35 PM »
Adapters may well indicate someone is uncomfortable or uneasy but does not tell us why they are uncomfortable..
Gerry could well be uncomfortable because as a consultant he is used to being in control

Someone experienced in such could no doubt given an informed opinion.

The fact GM is a medi consultant and has a lot of autonomy doesn't mean he is always in control.     

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #479 on: October 28, 2019, 04:43:17 PM »
Someone experienced in such could no doubt given an informed opinion.

The fact GM is a medi consultant and has a lot of autonomy doesn't mean he is always in control.   
Gerry would feel uncomfortable being asked questions.... That's all an expert... Or non expert could tell.  He couldn't tell why gerry felt uncomfortable