Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 132533 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #630 on: October 29, 2019, 06:54:41 PM »
"So some sane people sent some nutty ones?"  Were they Kate's words?
I'm really not bothered rob... It's of no real importance

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #631 on: October 29, 2019, 07:02:35 PM »
Fair enough. At least I was right!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #632 on: October 29, 2019, 07:04:57 PM »

Indeed.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline The General

« Reply #633 on: October 29, 2019, 07:10:35 PM »
Fair enough. At least I was right!
Rob and The General share a virtual, online exploding fist bump, thus deposing Davros from his virtual, online perch. [Davros slinks back to his hermetically sealed life-chamber to recharge his brain, vowing vengeance on his two virtual,online nemeses, 'I'll get you The General, I'll get you Robittybobitty, see if I don't....mwuhahahahahahahaha....haha....ahem.....']

Is this on topic?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Erngath

« Reply #634 on: October 29, 2019, 07:11:33 PM »
Rob and The General share a virtual, online exploding fist bump, thus deposing Davros from his virtual, online perch. [Davros slinks back to his hermetically sealed life-chamber to recharge his brain, vowing vengeance on his two virtual,online nemeses, 'I'll get you The General, I'll get you Robittybobitty, see if I don't....mwuhahahahahahahaha....haha....ahem.....']

Is this on topic?

No.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline The General

« Reply #635 on: October 29, 2019, 07:13:48 PM »
No.
Yeh, thought not.
I've reported myself.
And lopped off a digit.

....soooooo, Kate's book. Wow, 4 stars, eh? Slightly less than The Koran.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #636 on: October 29, 2019, 07:16:20 PM »

Is this on topic?
Slightly as Kate did mention in her book what she does with correspondence from nutters.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:18:27 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #637 on: October 29, 2019, 07:21:02 PM »
Yeh, thought not.
I've reported myself.
And lopped off a digit.

....soooooo, Kate's book. Wow, 4 stars, eh? Slightly less than The Koran.
Now THAT’S a book I’ve not read.  Any good? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #638 on: October 29, 2019, 07:23:09 PM »
Now THAT’S a book I’ve not read.  Any good?
Meh, take it or leave it. Not a page turner. Funny as.......

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #639 on: October 29, 2019, 08:01:53 PM »
Meh, take it or leave it. Not a page turner. Funny as.......
two stars then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #640 on: October 29, 2019, 09:35:31 PM »
Kate was guessing (assuming) and so were you.  You agreed with the statement/question: "So some sane people sent some nutty ones?"  An assumption is a type of guess isn't it?

I wonder what she thought of the Prank Theory?

Did you not post that on Facefook for her mum to read- ask for feedback. 8(0(*

Yeah, what can one say about the prank theory... hmm   well, I hate to say this but the 'nutty one' having said that; the Genral has pointed out sane people can have their theories chucked in there.

What would they say if someone who had mental health issues came up with the theory of walk and wandered?

The Peter Pan version is better. in out of windows-disappearing to neverland -never to be found. from a 'sane' person.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #641 on: October 29, 2019, 09:53:11 PM »
Did you not post that on Facefook for her mum to read- ask for feedback. 8(0(*

Yeah, what can one say about the prank theory... hmm   well, I hate to say this but the 'nutty one' having said that; the Genral has pointed out sane people can have their theories chucked in there.

What would they say if someone who had mental health issues came up with the theory of walk and wandered?

The Peter Pan version is better. in out of windows-disappearing to neverland -never to be found. from a 'sane' person.
Not that many people will agree with you IMO.
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #642 on: October 29, 2019, 09:59:12 PM »
Not that many people will agree with you IMO.

You think?    ?{)(**   

waits for the name calling...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Lace

« Reply #643 on: October 30, 2019, 09:09:12 AM »
I would put a lot of the tweet messages in a 'nutty' box,  does that mean these people have mental health problems?

Offline The General

« Reply #644 on: October 30, 2019, 10:13:36 AM »
I would put a lot of the tweet messages in a 'nutty' box,  does that mean these people have mental health problems?
Any examples? These 'tweet messages'. Any examples?