Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 133450 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #720 on: October 31, 2019, 10:37:13 AM »
The McCann's campaign began at around 3am on 4th May 2007, and continued throughout the first PJ investigation.

Quote supporting your opinion from the book, please, that is the topic of the thread after all.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #721 on: October 31, 2019, 10:37:37 AM »
The McCanns wilfully ignored the guidlines on childcare, even after they had reason to believe their 'listening system' wasn't working. Their reasons for doing so are not convincing imo.

So does that mean they deserved a poor investigation?   However a child disappears,  it is the Police who are given the job of finding the child.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #722 on: October 31, 2019, 10:40:25 AM »
Do you have any specific dates for when no one was looking for MM as you claimed?
About a week after she disappeared the police stopped looking.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #723 on: October 31, 2019, 10:44:32 AM »
Do you have any specific dates for when no one was looking for MM as you claimed?
This topic is nothing at all to do with me or my claims. Do read Kate's book for a greater understanding of events which will enable you to draw your own conclusions.  The foreword is interesting giving reasons for the book being written ... easy to work out from thereon in I should imagine.
Also by doing so there is a slight chance of staying on topic.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #724 on: October 31, 2019, 10:46:26 AM »
About a week after she disappeared the police stopped looking.

Was that before or after RM came on the radar?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #725 on: October 31, 2019, 10:58:34 AM »
You just do not know that, do you?

Nothing's been seen to suggest otherwise.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #726 on: October 31, 2019, 11:04:38 AM »
Was that before or after RM came on the radar?

Does the book make any reference to Murat?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #727 on: October 31, 2019, 11:13:50 AM »

Yes.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #728 on: October 31, 2019, 11:14:27 AM »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #729 on: October 31, 2019, 11:14:35 AM »

Great ... an On Topic post (or nearly).  Yes she does mention him.

Offline barrier

« Reply #730 on: October 31, 2019, 11:22:55 AM »

Yes.

Talking of the meeting in portimao police station?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #731 on: October 31, 2019, 11:36:06 AM »
Talking of the meeting in portimao police station?

I've looked at RM in the index which quotes numerous page numbers.  First page 112 talks about RM and the Portimao police station which KM didn't find encouraging as her first impressions of it were "basic and shabby".  Ironically she goes on to point out that the control room was separated from the waiting room by windows and a glass door left ajar. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #732 on: October 31, 2019, 11:38:14 AM »
Negatively or in the positive?

Just for you barrier I will take myself off read the pages and report back forthwith  8((()*/

Offline barrier

« Reply #733 on: October 31, 2019, 11:39:10 AM »
Just for you barrier I will take myself off read the pages and report back forthwith  8((()*/

Thanks,but i'd be surprised if its positive.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #734 on: October 31, 2019, 11:40:53 AM »
The biggest problem was the failure of the pj to understand the evidence in thr case... Failure to listen to the experts.
A neglect conviction would not have affected the medical careers of the mccanns

Oh but it certainly would have, no doctor could hold a licence to practise with such a conviction.  As it was, Kate McCann had to give up her career for several years.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!