Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 131430 times)

Offline Lace

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #765 on: October 31, 2019, 04:51:11 PM »
Does it mention anywhere in Kate's bestseller that they botched their own child care arrangements, or lack of them?

Yes.   From Madeleine -

Gerry and I were standing in the living room clutching each other,  utterly distraught.   I couldn't help myself let alone try to soothe Gerry, who was in a state too harrowing for me to bear,  howling for his precious little girl.  I kept blaming myself -  'We've let her down!  We've failed her!'

Offline Brietta

« Reply #766 on: October 31, 2019, 05:42:22 PM »
Yes I quoted that up thread and said afaik its the only ref to the unsecured patio doors.

Really? Will you link to your post for me please.  I have carried out a search and found that post above and plenty of other posts containing the information ... but no other that I can see on this thread.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #767 on: October 31, 2019, 07:08:49 PM »
Then what you are doing is opening the door for others to express their opinions is similar terminology.

As in the McCanns 'botched' their handling of the police and press no later than 4 May.

It's stuff straight from the gutter.
Why have you taken so against the word “botched”?  And what on earth do you mean by “the McCanns botched their handing of the police and press no later than 4th May”?  Please explain (she asked, knowing there was more chance of pigs flying or Jeremy Corbyn being the next PM).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #768 on: October 31, 2019, 07:45:17 PM »
Then what you are doing is opening the door for others to express their opinions is similar terminology.

As in the McCanns 'botched' their handling of the police and press no later than 4 May.

It's stuff straight from the gutter.

But what is your opinion worth when it is driven by bias.. You offered the mccanns your services... Lol... And they didn't reply to you... He'll hath no Fury....

Offline The General

« Reply #769 on: October 31, 2019, 08:34:50 PM »
But what is your opinion worth when it is driven by bias.. You offered the mccanns your services... Lol... And they didn't reply to you... He'll hath no Fury....
Yeh that post makes literally no sense whatsoever. But 6/10 for effort. He'll hath what now?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #770 on: November 01, 2019, 09:11:07 AM »
Really? Will you link to your post for me please.  I have carried out a search and found that post above and plenty of other posts containing the information ... but no other that I can see on this thread.

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11064.msg560204#msg560204
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #771 on: November 01, 2019, 09:41:32 AM »
https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11064.msg560204#msg560204

Thank you.

My confusion arises from being told you had mentioned the subject of the unlocked patio doors on this thread.

Snip
Yes I quoted that up thread and said afaik its the only ref to the unsecured patio doors
https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11064.msg560217#msg560217

That information did not show up in a search for the simple reason you posted it on another thread.  Try it out for yourself ... out of thirty posts on a variety of threads in which you refer to unlocked patio doors ... only one shows up on this thread, and it is not the one you have linked to, it is the one above
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #772 on: November 01, 2019, 09:58:46 AM »
Thank you.

My confusion arises from being told you had mentioned the subject of the unlocked patio doors on this thread.

Snip
Yes I quoted that up thread and said afaik its the only ref to the unsecured patio doors
https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11064.msg560217#msg560217

That information did not show up in a search for the simple reason you posted it on another thread.  Try it out for yourself ... out of thirty posts on a variety of threads in which you refer to unlocked patio doors ... only one shows up on this thread, and it is not the one you have linked to, it is the one above

I posted the link to the relevant text on this thread.  There's no need to keep copying and pasting lines and lines of text when a link can take readers straight to it.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #773 on: November 01, 2019, 10:03:29 AM »
Maybe if Kate McCann had cooperated with the original police investigation and answered all their questions she wouldn't have felt the need to bare her soul in her book of truths.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #774 on: November 01, 2019, 10:11:18 AM »
Maybe if Kate McCann had cooperated with the original police investigation and answered all their questions she wouldn't have felt the need to bare her soul in her book of truths.

I cannot warm to her at all through her book.  She comes over to me as controlling, judgemental and with a massive sense of entitlement.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #775 on: November 01, 2019, 10:20:35 AM »
I cannot warm to her at all through her book.  She comes over to me as controlling, judgemental and with a massive sense of entitlement.

It's just personal opinion... She seems a really nice person to me... Of course I don't know her as, well as you seem to do having never met her

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #776 on: November 01, 2019, 10:21:32 AM »

i agree after all it is no ones  fault but gerry and kates for leaving their  children  alone they were responsible for their childrens welfare

Offline Brietta

« Reply #777 on: November 01, 2019, 10:24:43 AM »
I posted the link to the relevant text on this thread.  There's no need to keep copying and pasting lines and lines of text when a link can take readers straight to it.

I find a line or two explaining why you think the link might be helpful can be very useful; if memory serves me well there was such on the original lines and lines of text you linked to on the thread set up to question Gerry's police statements. All a matter of choice though, so entirely up to you how you wish to present your posts.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #778 on: November 01, 2019, 10:28:44 AM »
It's just personal opinion... She seems a really nice person to me... Of course I don't know her as, well as you seem to do having never met her

There's no need to make if personal Davel with a facetious comment. 

KM wrote a book about her life and experiences it is up to readers how they interpret the author and the contents.   

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #779 on: November 01, 2019, 10:30:11 AM »
As I said yesterday it seems, a large number of posts now are simply a slagfest against the mccanns.  Is this what Holly refers to as mature intelligent debate... LOL