Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 132549 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #840 on: November 01, 2019, 04:38:38 PM »
God, just listen to yourselves.  Still getting good value out of slagging off the same woman for twelve years, you should be thanking Kate for all the entertainment she’s given you and then maybe think about getting a life (faint hope I know...)
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #841 on: November 01, 2019, 04:42:45 PM »

So don't give any blame to abductor then.    I don't care if there was an red arrow lit up with fairy lights pointing to Madeleine's bedroom,  no one has the right to steal a child.   What was stopping the man who assaulted children from taking one of them?   There was no evidence of forced entry to the apartments he entered.

I don't think I'll get an answer from you Carly as all you ever to is bash the McCann's.
Well at least in these other, probably totally unrelated cases there was some sign of entry / crime / anything. Besides, surely it's all the more remarkable that, given this sleepy little, off season holiday village was in the throes of a paedo / crime epidemic, that Mr and Mrs McCann saw fit to leave their 3 kids to fend for themselves. Or perhaps they were oblivious; kept in the dark by the local ineptitudes.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #842 on: November 01, 2019, 04:44:19 PM »
What abductor?

The one that OG are investigating.

Offline The General

« Reply #843 on: November 01, 2019, 04:45:17 PM »
God, just listen to yourselves.  Still getting good value out of slagging off the same woman for twelve years, you should be thanking Kate for all the entertainment she’s given you and then maybe think about getting a life (faint hope I know...)
To be fair I've only been irrationally berating her for a year.
But yes, a few of the Youtube videos particularity are hilarious; all that gurning and nudging, like Nookie Bear on crack.

Offline Lace

« Reply #844 on: November 01, 2019, 04:45:57 PM »
Carly never responds to any "supporter" post. 8(8-))

Carly knocks a door and runs away,  its called baiting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #845 on: November 01, 2019, 04:49:00 PM »
But yes, a few of the Youtube videos particularity are hilarious; all that gurning and nudging, like Nookie Bear on crack.

And your point is?

Offline The General

« Reply #846 on: November 01, 2019, 04:49:35 PM »
Carly knocks a door and runs away,  its called baiting.
.....and your post isn't? Dude, come on.

Offline jassi

« Reply #847 on: November 01, 2019, 04:50:51 PM »

And your point is?

I'd have thought it fairly obvious - he's good for another decade, at least.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #848 on: November 01, 2019, 04:53:30 PM »

And your point is?
I've got 11 years catching up to do.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #849 on: November 01, 2019, 04:58:37 PM »
Well at least in these other, probably totally unrelated cases there was some sign of entry / crime / anything. Besides, surely it's all the more remarkable that, given this sleepy little, off season holiday village was in the throes of a paedo / crime epidemic, that Mr and Mrs McCann saw fit to leave their 3 kids to fend for themselves. Or perhaps they were oblivious; kept in the dark by the local ineptitudes.
Yeah, I don’t think that’s something Mark Warner were likely to include in their PoS.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #850 on: November 01, 2019, 04:59:56 PM »
Why did it take you 11 years to join the party?  Were you too busy having a life then or did you need a new target to irrationally berate?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #851 on: November 01, 2019, 05:01:21 PM »
Yeah, I don’t think that’s something Mark Warner were likely to include in their PoS.

Gerry knew about the paedophile gangs by about 10:30.
He must have got that information from somewhere.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #852 on: November 01, 2019, 05:02:31 PM »
Gerry knew about the paedophile gangs by about 10:30.
He must have got that information from somewhere.
Mrs Fenn probably tipped him off.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #853 on: November 01, 2019, 05:03:46 PM »
Mrs Fenn probably tipped him off.

I thought she was the abductor?!

Maybe she made it up just to cover her tracks.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #854 on: November 01, 2019, 05:07:28 PM »
I thought she was the abductor?!

Maybe she made it up just to cover her tracks.
Maybe Wonderfulspam, maybe.  Because of course as we all know Portugal is a paedo free country.  They just don’t have them there.  All the news reports about them were written by the McCanns, even the ones that pre-date Madeleine’s disappearance, like Casa Pia because as you know this was all planned years in advance, before the poor child was even born.