Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 132566 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #945 on: November 03, 2019, 06:40:42 PM »
The Courts have declared that she was murdered, therefore she is dead.

thats absolute rubbish...as you should realise...but you obviously dont

Offline jassi

« Reply #946 on: November 03, 2019, 06:41:57 PM »
In what way is it rubbish?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #947 on: November 03, 2019, 06:43:18 PM »

Its rubbish because the conviction is based on beyond reasonable doubt...not all doubt

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #948 on: November 03, 2019, 06:43:26 PM »
But it's obvious she is.

Why else wouldn't her mother report her missing pronto?
Do you have a cite for this, ie: the verified sequence of events leading to the arrival of the first police on the scene?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #949 on: November 03, 2019, 06:43:42 PM »
Seriously.

Who wouldn't report their 8 year old missing when they failed to return home from the shops?

Only McCann supporters it would appear.

One straight from the McCanns guide to good parenting handbook.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #950 on: November 03, 2019, 06:44:23 PM »
If a court decree that night is day does that then make it so?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #951 on: November 03, 2019, 06:44:29 PM »
Witness CC3, PJ's criminal investigation coordinator, said they began investigating the case 9 days after the CC's disappearance, and the case was classified as a kidnapping / abduction crime. He became aware of the statements made at GNR and envisioned the television interviews, astonishingly the posture of his mother, who was dressed in black and seemed to be lying, and spoke of her daughter in the past. They began to take statements and decided to go over to the BB house. When they got there they saw that the interior of the room had been washed, and such a wash contrasted with the carelessness of cleanliness and tidiness of the rest of the house, but still they found bloody traces on the floor, the walls, in the bucket and mop and on the soles of some sneakers that were in the room - the witness confirmed the search and seizure of fls.
http://www.dgsi.pt/jstj.nsf/954f0ce6ad9dd8b980256b5f003fa814/bfaf1cea93ab75fb8025716200388d89?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,cipriano
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #952 on: November 03, 2019, 06:44:46 PM »
Seriously.

Who wouldn't report their 8 year old missing when they failed to return home from the shops?

could we have  a cite for this

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #953 on: November 03, 2019, 06:46:00 PM »
Seriously.

Once again please point to the evidence for this claim.  I’m not doubting it, I would just like to read it without the WUM propaganda attached. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #954 on: November 03, 2019, 06:46:38 PM »
If a court decree that night is day does that then make it so?

Why would a court do such a thing ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #955 on: November 03, 2019, 06:47:20 PM »
Witness CC3, PJ's criminal investigation coordinator, said they began investigating the case 9 days after the CC's disappearance, and the case was classified as a kidnapping / abduction crime. He became aware of the statements made at GNR and envisioned the television interviews, astonishingly the posture of his mother, who was dressed in black and seemed to be lying, and spoke of her daughter in the past. They began to take statements and decided to go over to the BB house. When they got there they saw that the interior of the room had been washed, and such a wash contrasted with the carelessness of cleanliness and tidiness of the rest of the house, but still they found bloody traces on the floor, the walls, in the bucket and mop and on the soles of some sneakers that were in the room - the witness confirmed the search and seizure of fls.
http://www.dgsi.pt/jstj.nsf/954f0ce6ad9dd8b980256b5f003fa814/bfaf1cea93ab75fb8025716200388d89?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,cipriano

this is a claim by the same investigating polce force who lied when they said cipriano fell down the stairs...on that basis i dont acceot it as fact...whare is the supporting evidence...blood sample analysis

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #956 on: November 03, 2019, 06:50:02 PM »
Why would a court do such a thing ?

just because  a court rules on a disputed verdict that joanna died does not make it a fact...that is a simple truth

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #957 on: November 03, 2019, 06:51:09 PM »
Witness CC8, a doctor specializing in forensic medicine, confirmed that he had been present at the reconstitution of quartering by defendant AA, stating that the defendant chose the cutting instruments most similar to those he had used and that the instruments chosen were the same. best suited the quartering act that the defendant was rebuilding, with the saw cutting bones and muscles and the knife needed to cut nerves and tendons. She also confirmed that the defendant indicated the way he had quartered, aided by his sister, as well as the length of time it took, which seemed appropriate to the reconstructed act. He explained that the defendant hesitated to reconstitute the way he placed the body parts in the ark compartments, It was only when the witness told the defendant that it seemed difficult for him to have the trunk with the limbs fit into the 2nd compartment, that the defendant demonstrated the placement after removing the drawer. The witness, asked if the body of an 8-year-old skinny girl would fit in that chest, did not rule out such a hypothesis, saying that it would fit "on the edge." He said that the cut of a dead body two hours ago leaves little blood.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #958 on: November 03, 2019, 06:51:23 PM »
Once again please point to the evidence for this claim.  I’m not doubting it, I would just like to read it without the WUM propaganda attached.

It's all here on the Cipriano thread.

The shop owner called the police the day after Joana disappeared.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2966.0
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #959 on: November 03, 2019, 06:54:11 PM »
It's all here on the Cipriano thread.

The shop owner called the police the day after Joana disappeared.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2966.0

Its on this thread ...from you...that the mccanns did it...that doesnt make it true. It seems to me the pj told a lot of lies about the case....they lied in court re the torture trial...amaral was convicted of lying....I see no raeson to believe a word they say