Author Topic: KM's Paperback (PB)  (Read 83554 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: KM's Paperback (PB)
« Reply #1320 on: November 09, 2019, 12:48:58 PM »
OG have probably  had many sightings,  they have had to sort the wheat from the chaff too.

Amaral give up as soon as he came to the conclusion that Madeleine died in 5a.-  quote

Many of the sightings were collated by Portuguese cops and stamped “NFA” – No Further Action – as they believed the youngster was dead - compounding the despair of parents Kate and Gerry.

"The British police knew perfectly well we needed to be looking for a body." (TOTL)

British police also supported that theory.

And 7 years later SY were looking for it in PDL.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1321 on: November 09, 2019, 01:00:57 PM »
@ The General:

Did you see my responce to the unplesantly critical post you made (almost certainly) about me and my theory sent to SY ?

« Reply #1289 on: November 08, 2019, 01:34:03 AM »

Modify

Some might suggest an outlandish Ashkenazic Bloodline theory is sad too. Innit?

Amazing how  after their initial scepticism, The Police became so interested, innit?

... but it is not quite what you are saying, anyhow.  The Ashkenazic Jewish bloodlines may, or maybe not, be involved' especially if certain important members of The Knights of Malta are Jewish.

But as they initially were set up supposedly to protect Christians on their missions to visit the Holy Land on their dangerous trek across Europe, one wonders?
Now, were Jesus and St John The Baptist Ashkenazic?  I cant remember now, but I rather think they were.

According to the internet The Queen is/was titular Sovereign head of The Knights of Malta / Hospitalier / St John.
I am certainly not thinking, or suggesting, that she was involved in any way with Madeleines abduction.

Considering how bizarre my main theory appears and i acknowledge that, I must have presented a host of pretty convincing provable facts for The Police to have taken it on board as they did, imo.

Are you Ashkenazic, The General?  Recently discovered, I think I have some Ashkenazic roots.         Shalom

Oh, and are you Jesuit?

You don't have to answer the questions if you prefer not to.

Offline The General

« Reply #1322 on: November 09, 2019, 01:08:33 PM »
@ The General:

Did you see my responce to the unplesantly critical post you made (almost certainly) about me and my theory sent to SY ?

« Reply #1289 on: November 08, 2019, 01:34:03 AM »

Modify

Are you Ashkenazic, The General?  Recently discovered, I think I have some Ashkenazic roots.         Shalom

Oh, and are you Jesuit?

You don't have to answer if you prefer not to.
Eh? What? No. County of Wexford. Not many derived from the House of David round those parts at the turn of the 20th century.
Your theory is what it is; suffice to say I think it's probably incorrect, given the conspiracy theory bent to an already extraordinary case.
Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1323 on: November 09, 2019, 01:09:49 PM »
Other Police forces have managed to deal with thousands of sightings. I don't think pressure was on the Police, other than to find Madeleine.

Do you have any evidence of that?
England - good effort

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1324 on: November 09, 2019, 01:38:44 PM »
This was reported on 29 October 2015:

"Detectives have investigated more than 60 persons of interest, considered 650 sex offenders and chased up 8,685 potential sightings of Madeleine around the world.

The investigation team has taken 1,338 statements and collected 1,027 exhibits, identifying 560 lines of inquiry."

https://www.theweek.co.uk/madeleine-mccann/53972/what-happened-to-madeleine-mccann-timeline-of-events/page/0/1?amp=

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1325 on: November 09, 2019, 01:44:27 PM »
OG have probably  had many sightings,  they have had to sort the wheat from the chaff too.

Amaral give up as soon as he came to the conclusion that Madeleine died in 5a.-  quote

Many of the sightings were collated by Portuguese cops and stamped “NFA” – No Further Action – as they believed the youngster was dead - compounding the despair of parents Kate and Gerry.

NFA or NOA?
England - good effort

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1326 on: November 09, 2019, 01:46:14 PM »
Madeleine McCann case: One line of inquiry remains
26 April 2016

The remaining line of inquiry is centred around a letter asking for assistance sent from UK investigators to the Portuguese Public Prosecution Service in July 2015.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36138504

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 01:51:43 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Lace

« Reply #1327 on: November 09, 2019, 02:28:18 PM »
NFA or NOA?

The quote was from the newspaper.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1328 on: November 09, 2019, 03:08:55 PM »

The quote was from the newspaper.

I just thought the Portuguese would be unlikely to have a stamp saying NFA. Journalistic licence perhaps.
England - good effort

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1329 on: November 09, 2019, 06:45:14 PM »
NFA or NOA?
Just for clarity could you tell me what these two acronyms stand for please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1330 on: November 09, 2019, 07:11:18 PM »
Just for clarity could you tell me what these two acronyms stand for please?

NFA is No Further Action. As the PJ are unlikely to use a stamp referring to an english phrase NOA is more likely as that's the Portuguese for NFA.
England - good effort

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #1331 on: June 01, 2021, 03:35:45 PM »
But we know there's no evidence anyone entered or exited via the window.

We have evidence. The curtains were moved and the curtains' strap was on the floor.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1332 on: June 01, 2021, 03:42:28 PM »
We have evidence. The curtains were moved and the curtains' strap was on the floor.

But is it true?  Which independent witness saw this ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1333 on: June 01, 2021, 04:47:57 PM »
But is it true?  Which independent witness saw this ?
"The right-hand tieback has fallen between the foot of the bed and the wicker armchair -
  Goncalo Amaral
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline jassi

« Reply #1334 on: June 01, 2021, 04:49:54 PM »
"The right-hand tieback has fallen between the foot of the bed and the wicker armchair -
  Goncalo Amaral

What does that prove ? It could have been staged.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future