Author Topic: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB  (Read 69100 times)

Offline kizzy

Seeing now how CB could in fact be a scapegoat, although now because of the continued media saying he is guilty.  Some could now believe he is... on just hearsay and a phone ping. Nothing to prove he was at 5a.

Nothing to prove he was the alleged abductor.

IMO a lot of things with the mccs don't add up more so the abduction - that there is still no proof of it happening.

At his office near the reconstructed medieval town centre, Mr Wolters said: "We have found nothing in the past three months to make us think we've got the wrong suspect, but the evidence we have now is the same we had when we made our first appeal on 3 June.

Mr Wolters said: "There is no forensic evidence, but it is not necessary to have forensics to charge our suspect. We just need more evidence, but I can't say what it is we are looking for though there are different possibilities. Maybe a witness, a photo or a video."
sorry if offended but the mccs bring the worst out in me...Oh and apologies to Vs if there are spelling mistakes

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 02:35:04 PM »
Yes, way more evidence against the McCanns - that's why the police are not investigating them but investigating other suspects including CB.  How bloody perplexing that must be for you!!

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 03:00:01 PM »
Yes, way more evidence against the McCanns - that's why the police are not investigating them but investigating other suspects including CB.  How bloody perplexing that must be for you!!

No, not perplexing Its just I think they are involved .....not CB.

How many more suspects will they investigate that will come to nothing.

It's obvious to me they are looking in the wrong place.
sorry if offended but the mccs bring the worst out in me...Oh and apologies to Vs if there are spelling mistakes

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 03:01:13 PM »
No, not perplexing Its just I think they are involved .....not CB.

How many more suspects will they investigate that will come to nothing.

It's obvious to me they are looking in the wrong place.
Police in Germany and Britain must just be complete idiots I guess.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 03:06:03 PM »
Police in Germany and Britain must just be complete idiots I guess.

I think HCW so a chance to make a name for himself started the ball rolling and hoped for the best.

IMO he thought he would have enough with the phone ping and the rest would follow ...seems it has not.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 03:15:09 PM »
I think HCW so a chance to make a name for himself started the ball rolling and hoped for the best.

IMO he thought he would have enough with the phone ping and the rest would follow ...seems it has not.
yeah, just an idiot then.  If only Amaral was still leading the case, well those evil b........ mcCanns might be looking at coming out of prison by round about now.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 03:32:17 PM »
yeah, just an idiot then.  If only Amaral was still leading the case, well those evil b........ mcCanns might be looking at coming out of prison by round about now.

You can be as sarcastic as you want why... I don't know. 

You think they are innocent but why do you feel a need to constantly act in there defence.

I dont believe  they are innocent..

Offline Davel

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 03:38:25 PM »

You think they are innocent but why do you feel a need to constantly act in there defence.

It doesn't matter what you think... I thinkb CB may well be guilty... It's what the justice system thinks that's important

Offline kizzy

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 03:40:33 PM »
It doesn't matter what you think... I thinkb CB may well be guilty... It's what the justice system thinks that's important

You think him guilty only for what you have read and been told in the media.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 03:42:46 PM »

Good for you, it must give you a warm glow to feel so superior, not just to me, but to the police forces of Germany and the UK, to know that you are far more perceptive and intelligent than us mere sheeple.  Hurrah!

Offline Davel

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2020, 03:53:46 PM »
You think him guilty only for what you have read and been told in the media.

Are you saying your opinion is superior to mine.. I've just shown how two leading sceptics doesn't understand a legal point..

Offline kizzy

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2020, 03:57:47 PM »
Good for you, it must give you a warm glow to feel so superior, not just to me, but to the police forces of Germany and the UK, to know that you are far more perceptive and intelligent than us mere sheeple.  Hurrah!

I dont believe the abduction ...its as simple as that.

Offline Davel

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2020, 04:00:15 PM »
I dont believe the abduction ...its as simple as that.
I do.. Based on evidence

Offline kizzy

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2020, 04:03:45 PM »
I do.. Based on evidence

There is none .same as none with CB of being the abductor.

Offline Davel

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2020, 04:06:36 PM »
There is none .same as none with CB of being the abductor.

That's your opinion.. You need to understand that simple fact.... What is important  is that the investigation agrees with me not you..