Author Topic: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB  (Read 69083 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2020, 04:12:40 PM »
I dont believe the abduction ...its as simple as that.
And I don't care what you think...it's as simple as that too.

Offline Davel

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2020, 04:40:00 PM »
Once again on the sky interview HCW says nothing found in the cars... No clothes of Maddie.. But when he mentions the memory sticks he says... I can't tell you what we found.. Interesting

Offline kizzy

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2020, 04:48:35 PM »
And I don't care what you think...it's as simple as that too.

You can always put me on ignore the same goes for D
sorry if offended but the mccs bring the worst out in me...Oh and apologies to Vs if there are spelling mistakes

Offline kizzy

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2020, 04:51:54 PM »
[deleted]

Well no offence ..but I dont believe yours.

I believe and have done from the begining the mccs are involved....never IMO have they acted like they have thought maddie was with  paedo.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 08:36:05 PM by Robittybob1 »
sorry if offended but the mccs bring the worst out in me...Oh and apologies to Vs if there are spelling mistakes

Offline Davel

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2020, 04:54:49 PM »

I believe and have done from the begining the mccs are involved....never IMO have they acted like they have thought maddie was with  paedo.

It doesn't matter what we think... It's what the investigation believes that's important with CB the prime suspect

Offline kizzy

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2020, 05:24:57 PM »
It doesn't matter what we think... It's what the investigation believes that's important with CB the prime suspect

Yes with less if any circumstantial evidence than against the mccs imo

They have nothing against CB apart from a phone ping from the area where he lived.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2020, 05:25:39 PM »
The only credible lead of abduction were the two sightings on the night. Not that silly window. Julian Totman was found. One to go  ?>)()<
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2020, 05:51:21 PM »
You can always put me on ignore the same goes for D
Where’s the fun in that?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2020, 05:52:43 PM »
The only credible lead of abduction were the two sightings on the night. Not that silly window. Julian Totman was found. One to go  ?>)()<
According to you he has already been indentified.  Now what is taking so lomg to press charges?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2020, 06:57:18 PM »

According to the law professionals who were assigned to them as FLO’s their behaviour at the time gave them no grounds for suspicion.  These are professionals who actually had  first hand experience of dealing with parents in similar situations and more importantly specifc experience of dealing with thr M.cCanns on a one to one basis.  You are Kizzy on the Internet whose views have been shaped by the tabloids, one minute long clips on the news and photoshopped pictures of the McCanns on twitter or other social media.  Who is better placed to have formed a valid opinion?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2020, 07:28:30 PM »
According to the law professionals who were assigned to them as FLO’s their behaviour at the time gave them no grounds for suspicion.  These are professionals who actually had  first hand experience of dealing with parents in similar situations and more importantly specifc experience of dealing with thr M.cCanns on a one to one basis.  You are Kizzy on the Internet whose views have been shaped by the tabloids, one minute long clips on the news and photoshopped pictures of the McCanns on twitter or other social media.  Who is better placed to have formed a valid opinion?

I have followed this from beginning and have never changed my mind

Not like you who believ every suspect is the abductor. when there is no proof there was abductor in the first place.

I believe what to me is obvious ...not what Im told to believe.

Offline Davel

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2020, 07:47:20 PM »

Not like you who believ every suspect is the abductor. when there is no proof there was abductor in the first place.

I beleive what is supported by evidence and therefore its most probable Maddie was abducted....and the present investigation agrees with me

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2020, 08:38:27 PM »

I notice you studiously avoided answering my point, preferring instead to stick your fingers in your ears going “la la la I refuse to listen to reason”.  Fine,  Your choice.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2020, 08:42:34 PM »
I notice you studiously avoided answering my point, preferring instead to stick your fingers in your ears going “la la la I refuse to listen to reason”.  Fine,  Your choice.
OK it is Kizzy's choice, so drop the goading.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2020, 08:46:55 PM »
OK it is Kizzy's choice, so drop the goading.
I was not goading, I was making a perfectly valid observation.