Author Topic: How can the Mccanns be 100% innocent - when they haven't been 100% been cleared.  (Read 18164 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

But they are not cleared either
Not cleared of what?  Suspicion?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

Well he never really got the chance did he....... seems the power that be got rid of him.

Probably would have got further than they are now ...,but we will never know will we.

Why do you think that the supposedly all powerful powers that be didn't make him an offer he couldn't refuse?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

Well he never really got the chance did he....... seems the power that be got rid of him.

Probably would have got further than they are now ...,but we will never know will we.

Why have no other Portuguese detectives followed it up. 

Offline jassi

Why do you think that the supposedly all powerful powers that be didn't make him an offer he couldn't refuse?

They did. Resign or be dismissed. Political embarrassment. IMO
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 05:59:43 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

Why have no other Portuguese detectives followed it up.

Why don't you ask them.

Well it will be still a two horse race IMO ..but seems SY are not taking the germans seriously so CB could be out the running..

Read more: German prosecutor believes ‘Madeleine McCann could still be alive’

As of now, Met Police are still treating Madeleine McCann’s disappearance as a missing person case.

[/b]
SY, Still looking for a missing person ..oh and the mcc are still going to be looking it seems.

If well over 12 million has not found one thing the PJ hadnt already found 750.000 is going to be penuts.

I honestly believe the PJ were on the right track.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-latest-news-b1837736.html

Comments being left.

Rosco00001
1 day ago
For years I thought notions that the McCanns killed Madelaine (accidentally or otherwise) couldn't possibly be true and dismissed them out of hand. After all, what sort of parent would do such a thing? Almost certainly not ones which present the way that Kate and Gerry do. But after watching one expert who dared disputing the establishment narrative I ended up consuming everything I possibly could on the subject, perhaps watching 20 hours of expert testimony, and for me the real mystery now is not where is Maddy? Or who killed/abducted her? But why the establishment has gone to such lengths to protect the McCanns who the Portuguese police correctly identified as the prime suspects? What connections tho power, what secrets of more powerful people did they have, for the British mainstream media, the security services, and senior politicians, to go to such lengths to present them as being innocent, when all the evidence points in the other direction?
The case absolutely stinks. There will never be justice for the poor little girl. Sadly, there will be no justice for the parents either. They will be greatly relieved.

Offline Mr Gray

Why don't you ask them.

Well it will be still a two horse race IMO ..but seems SY are not taking the germans seriously so CB could be out the running..

As of now, Met Police are still treating Madeleine McCann’s disappearance as a missing person case.

[/b]
SY, Still looking for a missing person ..oh and the mcc are still going to be looking it seems.

If well over 12 million has not found one thing the PJ hadnt already found 750.000 is going to be penuts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-parents-latest-news-b1837736.html

Comments being left.

Rosco00001
1 day ago
For years I thought notions that the McCanns killed Madelaine (accidentally or otherwise) couldn't possibly be true and dismissed them out of hand. After all, what sort of parent would do such a thing? Almost certainly not ones which present the way that Kate and Gerry do. But after watching one expert who dared disputing the establishment narrative I ended up consuming everything I possibly could on the subject, perhaps watching 20 hours of expert testimony, and for me the real mystery now is not where is Maddy? Or who killed/abducted her? But why the establishment has gone to such lengths to protect the McCanns who the Portuguese police correctly identified as the prime suspects? What connections tho power, what secrets of more powerful people did they have, for the British mainstream media, the security services, and senior politicians, to go to such lengths to present them as being innocent, when all the evidence points in the other direction?
The case absolutely stinks. There will never be justice for the poor little girl. Sadly, there will be no justice for the parents either. They will be greatly relieved.

I think you've misunderstood not only the evidence but also the view of the present investigation

Offline Venturi Swirl

Why don't you ask them.

[/b]

Comments being left.

Rosco00001
1 day ago
Oh dear that QAnon lot get everywhere.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

They did. Resign or be dismissed. Political embarrassment. IMO
When they were making him the offer he couldn't refuse don't you think it was remiss of them not to remind him of Omerta.

I think these 'forces of darkness' either exist only in Amaral's vivid imagination or they're not really as scary as the legend would have us think they are.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

Why don't you ask them.

[/b]

Comments being left.

Rosco00001
1 day ago

Tin hats at the ready!!

Offline Lace

How about there wasn't an abductor... to go anywhere.door or window.

Ah but there was.   Saying there couldn't have been an abductor because he wouldn't have been able to get through the window with a child is laughable when there was a front door!!

Offline G-Unit

Ah but there was.   Saying there couldn't have been an abductor because he wouldn't have been able to get through the window with a child is laughable when there was a front door!!

There was indeed a front door which may have been locked and an unlocked patio door. What there wasn't was any evidence of an intruder. Therefore an abductor is something which people can believe in, but can't prove the existence of.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

Oh dear that QAnon lot get everywhere.

Bit hypo post... aren't we all anon including you vs.

Apart from El ...wich is fair play to her.

Offline kizzy

I think you've misunderstood not only the evidence but also the view of the present investigation

Do you mean the German investigation - that seems to be going no where.

Offline kizzy

Do you mean the front door kmc didn't look out of that led to the car park... during her 10 min search of the apartment

Why an abductor would bother to open that window in the first place ...does not make any sense at all.

Offline Mr Gray

Do you mean the German investigation - that seems to be going no where.

I mean the Portuguese.. British and German Police... None of them investigating the McCanns
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:41:58 PM by Davel »