Author Topic: How can the Mccanns be 100% innocent - when they haven't been 100% been cleared.  (Read 6695 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

I think you will find it was the media imo who kept it in  the public eye. the mccs had no choice.
Yes they did.  Kate wrote a best-selling book that was serialised in the country’s best selling newspaper, who campaigned on their behalf to government to get the case reviewed, which it was, leading to all the numerous subsequent media reports.  The McCanns could have chosen to let Madeleine’s case fade away into obscurity but they chose not to.
ANGER MAKES US AWARE OF INJUSTICE
We often experience anger when we are denied rights or when faced with insults, disrespect, injustice, or exploitation. Anger serves as an internal guidance system that indicates something is not quite right, that someone has treated us unjustly or unfairly. Anger helps communicate to others: “You’d better treat me fairly; otherwise, you’ll pay a high cost.” On a global level, standing up for a lack of fairness can prevent people from taking advantage of others. This type of anger can bring about positive change in society and increase the social cost of misbehaving.
The value of anger https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/value-of-anger-16-reasons-its-good-to-get-angry-0313175

Offline Carana

@)(++(* What are you seriously saying anyone of us might be involved in what happened to Maddie.

According to the logic of the thread title... why not?

Offline Davel

Well it certainly got your back up to even bother to comment - even though imo Its not nice to be insulting.

Especially when you are a senior moderator.

How did they keep Maddie in the public eye if itwasn'tt in the interest of the Media.

Do you think they are still keeping maddie in the public eye - or is that still the media.

Do you realise.. I don't think you do.. No one has ever claimed the McCanns are 100% innocent

Offline G-Unit

Do you realise.. I don't think you do.. No one has ever claimed the McCanns are 100% innocent

Isabel Duarte to the Portuguese Supreme Court;

Exactly because they are not only absolutely innocent,
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7937.0 page 42.

Absolutely = completely, totally, utterly.
England - good effort

Offline Davel

Isabel Duarte to the Portuguese Supreme Court;

Exactly because they are not only absolutely innocent,
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7937.0 page 42.

Absolutely = completely, totally, utterly.
The McCanns claim to be 100% Innocent... Do you have a problem with that. I can't claim they are.. But they are fully entitled to say they are...

Offline kizzy

According to the logic of the thread title... why not?

Why not, do you really have to ask. are you trying to imply then there could be some on here or else where.

Who have left there three toddler/babies alon in an apartment regardless of the dangers to go to a bar.

Resulting in one of there children never to be seen again.

Its the mcs I was referring to as in the itle not being as innocent as some think imo.

They have never been proved inocent it seems.
sorry if offended but the mccs bring the worst out in me...Oh and apologies to Vs if there are spelling mistakes

Offline kizzy

The McCanns claim to be 100% Innocent... Do you have a problem with that. I can't claim they are.. But they are fully entitled to say they are...

Oh LOL ...they are not exactly going to say they are guilty are they.

Just because they are entitled to say it ...doesn't mean they are imo.
sorry if offended but the mccs bring the worst out in me...Oh and apologies to Vs if there are spelling mistakes

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Why not, do you really have to ask. are you trying to imply then there could be some on here or else where.

Who have left there three toddler/babies alon in an apartment regardless of the dangers to go to a bar.

Resulting in one of there children never to be seen again.

Its the mcs I was referring to as in the itle not being as innocent as some think imo.

They have never been proved inocent it seems.
Your thread title implies that unless the McCanns have been 100% cleared (is that even a thing, I mean can you be 99% cleared) that they cannot be 100% innocent.  Applying this logically we could say that neither Robert Murat nor Christian Bruckner has been 100% cleared and therefore neither of them is 100% innocent either.  And if that is the logical conclusion then why stop at these 4, and not also include the other arguidos in this case who have not been 100% cleared (is this a legal concept btw?).  And then if they haven't been 100% cleared, then what about the Tapas friends who were never even made arguidos?  Have they been 100% cleared?  If yes, are they 100% innocent, or maybe only 75% innocent?  And if they haven't been 100% cleared then what percentage of innocent are they? 
We often experience anger when we are denied rights or when faced with insults, disrespect, injustice, or exploitation. Anger serves as an internal guidance system that indicates something is not quite right, that someone has treated us unjustly or unfairly. Anger helps communicate to others: “You’d better treat me fairly; otherwise, you’ll pay a high cost.” On a global level, standing up for a lack of fairness can prevent people from taking advantage of others. This type of anger can bring about positive change in society and increase the social cost of misbehaving.
The value of anger https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/value-of-anger-16-reasons-its-good-to-get-angry-0313175

Offline Brietta

Your thread title implies that unless the McCanns have been 100% cleared (is that even a thing, I mean can you be 99% cleared) that they cannot be 100% innocent.  Applying this logically we could say that neither Robert Murat nor Christian Bruckner has been 100% cleared and therefore neither of them is 100% innocent either.  And if that is the logical conclusion then why stop at these 4, and not also include the other arguidos in this case who have not been 100% cleared (is this a legal concept btw?).  And then if they haven't been 100% cleared, then what about the Tapas friends who were never even made arguidos?  Have they been 100% cleared?  If yes, are they 100% innocent, or maybe only 75% innocent?  And if they haven't been 100% cleared then what percentage of innocent are they?

Interesting thought.
Is the 100% innocent theory inclusive of the Ocean Club employees who made witness statements and everyone else appearing in the files?
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline kizzy

Because this is a mcc thread.

Simple really... if you don't like it ...dont post on it.

I like thousands of others it seems believe the mcs are involved in what happened to maddie.

The TOTH R. H. vidio's Peter Hyatt all still available to read ...

its not as cut and dried it seems the mccs as innocent as you think IMO

https://mmknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2017/05/statement-analysis-by-peter-hyatt_14.html

Offline Davel

I like thousands of others it seems believe the mcs are involved in what happened to maddie.

https://mmknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2017/05/statement-analysis-by-peter-hyatt_14.html

R D Hall used a statement analysis expert to analyse statements ,from witnesses and victims of the Manchester bombing. They decide the people were lying and the bombing was a hoax...its on his website.

What do you think of that...do you beleive halls conclusions on the bombings

Offline Vertigo Swirl

I like commenting on threads, even the really stupid ones like this, so please I don't need your advice on when I should and shouldn't comment, thanks.

Offline kizzy

R D Hall used a statement analysis expert to analyse statements ,from witnesses and victims of the Manchester bombing. They decide the people were lying and the bombing was a hoax...its on his website.

What do you think of that...do you beleive halls conclusions on the bombings

Im thinking all the accusations he did against the mccs - all still there...and the mccs did nothing about it.

Offline Eleanor

Anyone on this Forum could be involved, apart from Carly and me.  Perpetrators turn up in the most unexpected places.  Although I somewhat doubt they they would be defending The McCanns.

Offline kizzy

I like commenting on threads, even the really stupid ones like this, so please I don't need your advice on when I should and shouldn't comment, thanks.

Oh, OK, just didn't want you to feel obliged you had to post.  8((()*/