Author Topic: How can the Mccanns be 100% innocent - when they haven't been 100% been cleared.  (Read 18163 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

I don't mind at all if you don't comment on my posts.
Whose input into this discussion would you really value then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

That is an incredibly inaccurate misstatement surely.  You seem to be asserting that the Policia Judicairia didn't check out witness statements.  Is that your belief?

I have posted an example of the horrid attacks the McCanns have been subjected to over the years.  One accusing them of child abuse while failing miserably to recognise the abuse to which the petition organisers and all sixty two signatories were actually in the process of perpetrating in their haste to berate the parents.

Just something along the lines of the malignant sentiment of your query in the thread topic.

A family has been made aware that there is a high probability that a rapist and paedophile might have been involved in their daughter's disappearance.
As they await the outcome of the investigation into that your thoughts are taken up with casting more slurs at them.

Quite extraordinary and really very sad 😢 very sad indeed.

You seem to be asserting that the Policia Judicairia didn't check out witness statements.  Is that your belief?

Nothing to do with the statements although they are a lot to be desired - depending which version of events you believe.

Im talking about nothing as ever been checked out it seems by anyone.

1/ the timeline.

2/ a reconstruction.

3/ all the twoing and throwing of people going to apartment that night.

4/ why when the mccs new Maddie was not in the apartment did they let 20 + people enter it.

5/ the mccs said Maddie was abducted and that seemed the end of that with no proof of it happening whatsoever.

Its not set in stone there was an abduction

Im not concerned with the horrid attacks the mcc have been subject too over the years.

They can defend themselves - its Maddie who couldn't... plus I don't believe there version of events.

Your post is full of might high probabilitiess and of course just your opinion ..not proof.

And you think Im sad.

Offline kizzy

Whose input into this discussion would you really value then?

Does it matter its all opinion anyway VS. no one knows what happened or any further on really.

Offline Brietta

You seem to be asserting that the Policia Judicairia didn't check out witness statements.  Is that your belief?

Nothing to do with the statements although they are a lot to be desired - depending which version of events you believe.

Im talking about nothing as ever been checked out it seems by anyone.

1/ the timeline.

2/ a reconstruction.

3/ all the twoing and throwing of people going to apartment that night.

4/ why when the mccs new Maddie was not in the apartment did they let 20 + people enter it.

5/ the mccs said Maddie was abducted and that seemed the end of that with no proof of it happening whatsoever.

Its not set in stone there was an abduction

Im not concerned with the horrid attacks the mcc have been subject too over the years.

They can defend themselves - its Maddie who couldn't... plus I don't believe there version of events.

Your post is full of might high probabilitiess and of course just your opinion ..not proof.

And you think Im sad.

I don't believe anyone's "version of events".  All witnesses can do is to provide a statement detailing what they experienced ~ what they heard ~ or what they saw.  The police work with that to decide which course of action to follow.  The Policia Judiciaria took no action against the McCanns after studying the evidence.
Doesn't that tell you something; because if it doesn't it most certainly should.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

I don't believe anyone's "version of events".  All witnesses can do is to provide a statement detailing what they experienced ~ what they heard ~ or what they saw.  The police work with that to decide which course of action to follow.  The Policia Judiciaria took no action against the McCanns after studying the evidence.
Doesn't that tell you something; because if it doesn't it most certainly should.

The police work with that to decide which course of action to follow. 

Well it does tell you something...a reconstruction should have been done by at least one of them.

The mcc IMO were not investigated properly

PJ tread too carefully and not treating them as suspects from the beginning.

It seems other Police forces have done exactly the same thing.

This case is not as cut and dried as you seem to make out in your posts.

IMO it seems a absolute shambles with no one agreeing on anything.

Flores was once involved with the Policia Judiciaria — who conducted the initial search — and he said: ‘Maddie died in that apartment, I have no doubt.’

Referring to claims the child was abducted, he said: ‘It was impossible to pass in that window with a child, Maddie died in that house.’

‘The secret is in that group of people and in the parents who are influential people in the British government,’ he added.

Flores is a Portuguese crime expert, researcher and writer, and he shares the beliefs of police chief Goncalo Amaral, Mail Online reports.

Offline Lace

Well it does tell you something...a reconstruction should have been done by at least one of them.

Flores was once involved with the Policia Judiciaria — who conducted the initial search — and he said: ‘Maddie died in that apartment, I have no doubt.’

Referring to claims the child was abducted, he said: ‘It was impossible to pass in that window with a child, Maddie died in that house.’

‘The secret is in that group of people and in the parents who are influential people in the British government,’ he added.

Flores is a Portuguese crime expert, researcher and writer, and he shares the beliefs of police chief Goncalo Amaral, Mail Online reports.

OMG it was impossible to pass in that window with a child,  Maddie died in that house.  How ridiculous is that.   How about the abductor went through the door instead?

Offline kizzy

OMG it was impossible to pass in that window with a child,  Maddie died in that house.  How ridiculous is that.   How about the abductor went through the door instead?

How about there wasn't an abductor... to go anywhere.door or window.

Offline Mr Gray

How about there wasn't an abductor... to go anywhere.door or window.

Could you explain why the Portuguese police are not investigating the McCanns

Offline Venturi Swirl

Tony Blair told them not to and the Portuguese don't realise he's not PM anymore...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

What, explain to you the man who professes to know everything....... and more it seems.

Offline Venturi Swirl

What, explain to you the man who professes to know everything....... and more it seems.
It's actually not possible to know more than everything.  I don't know hardly anything so why not explain it to me?

Offline Mr Gray

As I thought.. You can't explain it.  They have said they are not suspect's and there's no evidence against them... That's why
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 03:03:22 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

What Amaral believes is in no doubt.  He wrote a book about it.  Pity he was better at being an author than he was at being a detective though.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

As I thought.. You can't explain it.  They have said they are not suspect's and there's no evidence against them... That's why

But they are not cleared either

Offline kizzy

What Amaral believes is in no doubt.  He wrote a book about it.  Pity he was better at being an author than he was at being a detective though.

Well he never really got the chance did he....... seems the power that be got rid of him.

Probably would have got further than they are now ...,but we will never know will we.