Author Topic: How can the Mccanns be 100% innocent - when they haven't been 100% been cleared.  (Read 17928 times)

Offline kizzy

When it seems some posters think what happened on the night of the 3/05/2007 is historical.

Also the mccs have been completely ruled out and the only way forward now is concentrating on the German suspect.

Imo nothing has changed since that night evidence wise apart from a long line of so called suspects that come to nothing.

There is still no evidence the Maddie was abducted from her bed.

Offline Venturi Swirl

And there is no evidence that the McCanns hid her body so that's that then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

And there is no evidence that the McCanns hid her body so that's that then.

There is no evidence that anyone else did either.

Offline G-Unit

When it seems some posters think what happened on the night of the 3/05/2007 is historical.

Also the mccs have been completely ruled out and the only way forward now is concentrating on the German suspect.

Imo nothing has changed since that night evidence wise apart from a long line of so called suspects that come to nothing.

There is still no evidence the Maddie was abducted from her bed.

Stranger abduction was a theory which became a 'fact', despite the lack of evidence. In my opinion one of the reasons it became a 'fact' was constant repetition.
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20161026-how-liars-create-the-illusion-of-truth#:~:text=%E2%80%9CRepeat%20a%20lie%20often%20enough,%22illusion%20of%20truth%22%20effect.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline kizzy

Nothing it seems was ever straight forward.

The mccs said an abduction took place - even though no evidence of one apart from there say so.

IMO inconsistency's were ignored any one who dared contradict there version were either sued or got rid of.

Offline Eleanor

The mccs said an abduction took place - even though no evidence of one apart from there say so.

IMO inconsistency's were ignored any one who dared contradict there version were either sued or got rid of.

This is bordering on Libel.  Please don't do this.

Offline Mr Gray

There is so much wrong with your post that is for the most part wrong...or misinformed.

I dont know any poster who has calimed the McCAnns are 100% innocent...that is impossible for anyone to determine at the moment.

I dont know any poster who has claimed abduction as a fact...my opinion is that its the most likely at the moment.

As regards evidence of abduction...you claim there is none...how can you possibly know that.

From everything HCW has said I think he has almost proof of abduction....but not proof it was CB who was responsible

Offline Wonderfulspam

I seem to remember a big lipped body language 'expert' telling ITV viewers the McCanns were 100% innocent.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Stranger abduction was a theory which became a 'fact', despite the lack of evidence. In my opinion one of the reasons it became a 'fact' was constant repetition.
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20161026-how-liars-create-the-illusion-of-truth#:~:text=%E2%80%9CRepeat%20a%20lie%20often%20enough,%22illusion%20of%20truth%22%20effect.
Who exactly are you accusing of repeatedly lying in order to make stranger abduction a fact?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

This is bordering on Libel.  Please don't do this.
It is also a load of ill informed opinionated nonsense particularly when cognisance of current affairs is fed into the equation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

Stranger abduction was a theory which was discarded according to Amaral who confirms that Christian Brueckner was visited by the Judicial Police along with others of his ilk in preference for Amaral's Calpol led imaginings as he indulged his performance of "Cipriano the sequel".
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

Stranger abduction was a theory which was discarded according to Amaral who confirms that Christian Brueckner was visited by the Judicial Police along with others of his ilk in preference for Amaral's Calpol led imaginings as he indulged his performance of "Cipriano the sequel".

Fill's a space one supposes.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline kizzy

There is so much wrong with your post that is for the most part wrong...or misinformed.

I dont know any poster who has calimed the McCAnns are 100% innocent...that is impossible for anyone to determine at the moment.

I dont know any poster who has claimed abduction as a fact...my opinion is that its the most likely at the moment.

As regards evidence of abduction...you claim there is none...how can you possibly know that.

From everything HCW has said I think he has almost proof of abduction....but not proof it was CB who was responsible

Its only what you think though D - how can you possibly know that Wolt has evidence of an abduction.

Again only words.

Offline G-Unit

Who exactly are you accusing of repeatedly lying in order to make stranger abduction a fact?

Sharing a theory isn't lying, neither is repeating it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

Its only what you think though D - how can you possibly know that Wolt has evidence of an abduction.

Again only words.

I can make avery good inference based on everything he has said and the situation as a whole.  To me everything he has said fits together perfectly...we will have to wait and see who is right...Im confident