Author Topic: How can the Mccanns be 100% innocent - when they haven't been 100% been cleared.  (Read 18104 times)

Offline kizzy

I can make avery good inference based on everything he has said and the situation as a whole.  To me everything he has said fits together perfectly...we will have to wait and see who is right...Im confident

Yes we will have to see - it could come to another dead end.

Or maybe it already has. seems not everyone is as confident as you.

worth a look - someone who has followed the case from early on doesnt seem to think CB is involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD8OlQqRhT8

There are so many theories, conversations, and arguments over what actually happened to Maddie McCann...was it an abduction by a child predator, was it an accident covered up, or was it an even more nefarious crime involving a number of people there at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz during the spring of 2007?

In this video, I break down the most important evidence to focus in on what is the most likely scenario of what happened to Madeleine McCann;  the top five clues in the Madeleine McCann case that support the theory of the McCann involvement and I will also discuss the ZERO clues any police agency has that supports the abduction theory.

Offline Mr Gray

Yes we will have to see - it could come to another dead end.

Or maybe it already has. seems not everyone is as confident as you.

worth a look - someone who has followed the case from early on doesnt seem to think CB is involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD8OlQqRhT8

There are so many theories, conversations, and arguments over what actually happened to Maddie McCann...was it an abduction by a child predator, was it an accident covered up, or was it an even more nefarious crime involving a number of people there at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz during the spring of 2007?

In this video, I break down the most important evidence to focus in on what is the most likely scenario of what happened to Madeleine McCann;  the top five clues in the Madeleine McCann case that support the theory of the McCann involvement and I will also discuss the ZERO clues any police agency has that supports the abduction theory.

If you listen to it she says the dog alerts are very strong evidence....she hasnt got a clue but is  a leading amaral supporter. If you want to beleive someone who obviously hasnt a clue its up to you

Offline Venturi Swirl

Sharing a theory isn't lying, neither is repeating it.
Then what was the significance of the link you posted?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

If you listen to it she says the dog alerts are very strong evidence....she hasnt got a clue but is  a leading amaral supporter. If you want to beleive someone who obviously hasnt a clue its up to you

I think you will find she mentioned a lot more than the dogs.

So what if she does support GA you don't know he was wrong in believing the mccs were involved - even to this day.

Also, IMO knows more what is going on in Germany than you do.

As always you are just a poster on a forum giving your opinion - same as me.

Offline jassi

So what if she does support GA you don't know he was wrong in believing the mccs were involved - even to this day.

In this sort of situation, Hilda Baker's catch phrase always comes to mind. Gender corrected  8(>((
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

In this sort of situation, Hilda Baker's catch phrase always comes to mind. Gender corrected  8(>((
"you're the one that I want - ooo, ooo, ooo"?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

She know's you know.

Have you been.

I can say that without fear of contraception

You've not had the pleasure of me yet.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

You think Pat Brown knows what is going on in Germany better than Davel?  May I ask why you think that?

Offline Eleanor

You think Pat Brown knows what is going on in Germany better than Davel?  May I ask why you think that?

Not The Pat Brown that taught the entire FBI how to Profile?  That Pat Brown?  Such a pity that The FBI have no recollection of this.

Offline kizzy

It is also a load of ill informed opinionated nonsense particularly when cognisance of current affairs is fed into the equation.

That's only your opinion B - every one has a right to their opinion

Why should you be right focusing on the current affairs. as if it is more or less cut an dried.

G A said Maddie was dead.  HCW says Maddie is dead.

No one is any nearer it seems as to what happened to Maddie - it is not set in stone the mccs were not involved or cleared.

There is nothing to prove that anyone removed Maddie from 5a.

Every option should still be open as to  what happened to Maddie.

Offline jassi

That's only your opinion B - every one has a right to their opinion

Why should you be right focusing on the current affairs. as if it is more or less cut an dried.

G A said Maddie was dead.  HCW says Maddie is dead.

No one is any nearer it seems as to what happened to Maddie - it is not set in stone the mccs were not involved or cleared.

There is nothing to prove that anyone removed Maddie from 5a.

Every option should still be open as to  what happened to Maddie.

You'll observe how supporters attack  anti-McCann arguments  by claiming they are rubbish and by extension, so are sceptics for putting them forward
Almost as if they have to prove something  to someone .
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 11:08:06 AM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

You'll observe how supporters attack  anti-McCann arguments  by claiming they are rubbish and by extension, so are sceptics for putting them forward
Isn't that a bit like McCann sceptics attacking HCW's theory of CB's involvement and seeking to downplay the latter's crimes at every available opportunity, almost as if THEY have something to prove?

Offline G-Unit

One way of answering when people raise questions is to provide evidence which answers them. Another way of answering is to suggest the questions don't really exist and that the questioners are stupid, have sinister motives, or are just trolls.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

One way of answering when people raise questions is to provide evidence which answers them. Another way of answering is to suggest the questions don't really exist and that the questioners are stupid, have sinister motives, or are just trolls.
Unfortunately that is a rather apt description of most conspiracy theorists I have encountered.

Offline G-Unit

Unfortunately that is a rather apt description of most conspiracy theorists I have encountered.

That's just another of the methods used; suggesting that those with questions are part of some conspiracy to attack the McCanns. To conspire means to secretly plan with others. I have questions, but I've never been approached to join with others in some kind of organised movement. I've heard of McCann supporters banding together to monitor and gather information on others though.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0