Author Topic: How can the Mccanns be 100% innocent - when they haven't been 100% been cleared.  (Read 18085 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Bit hypo post... aren't we all anon including you vs.

Apart from El ...wich is fair play to her.
@)(++(*  Do you even know who or what QAnon refers to?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 06:23:40 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

How can the McCanns not be cleared of suspicion and not suspects at the same time?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

How can the McCanns not be cleared of suspicion and not suspects at the same time?

Depends who you think suspects them.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

Depends who you think suspects them.
I don’t think any police departments are treating them as suspects, so if they are not suspects how is it they have not been cleared of suspicion?

Offline Eleanor

I don’t think any police departments are treating them as suspects, so if they are not suspects how is it they have not been cleared of suspicion?

Was there any suspicion in the first place?  Or did The PJ make it up?

Offline G-Unit

It was up to the police to eliminate those closest to the child, because statistically those closest are most likely to have harmed her. The only person who has claimed that was done was Isabel Duarte, and the Supreme Court rejected her arguments.
https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Annulment_request.htm

If the McCanns were not eliminated by the first investigation then any subsequent investigators should explain why they assumed it had. That assumption is why they have not treated the couple as viable suspects imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

It was up to the police to eliminate those closest to the child, because statistically those closest are most likely to have harmed her. The only person who has claimed that was done was Isabel Duarte, and the Supreme Court rejected her arguments.
https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Annulment_request.htm

If the McCanns were not eliminated by the first investigation then any subsequent investigators should explain why they assumed it had. That assumption is why they have not treated the couple as viable suspects imo.
I sometimes wish you could give a straight answer.  I know there's little point in wishing it, but still I do.  The Portuguese re-opened the investigation did they not?  Do you have any evidence that the McCanns are still their main suspects in this case?

Offline G-Unit

I sometimes wish you could give a straight answer.  I know there's little point in wishing it, but still I do.  The Portuguese re-opened the investigation did they not?  Do you have any evidence that the McCanns are still their main suspects in this case?

I give the answers which, imo, are applicable. I have no evidence of what the Portuguese police are thinking.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

There are an awful lot of assumptions going on.  Assuming that The McCanns were involved.  I personally would prefer to see some Proof, but there isn't any.

Offline jassi

There are an awful lot of assumptions going on.  Assuming that The McCanns were involved. I personally would prefer to see some Proof, but there isn't any.

I do so agree, but unfortunately, everything about this case is just speculation, right left and centre.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

There are an awful lot of assumptions going on.  Assuming that The McCanns were involved.  I personally would prefer to see some Proof, but there isn't any.

The point being that this case is full of assumptions. Assumptions about statements, timelines, the nature of the crime, the meaning of the archiving dispatch, and the guilt of Christian B.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

The point being that this case is full of assumptions. Assumptions about statements, timelines, the nature of the crime, the meaning of the archiving dispatch, and the guilt of Christian B.

I notice all your examples are anti McCann. What is not an assumption is the McCanns are not suspects in any present investigation

Offline Eleanor

I do so agree, but unfortunately, everything about this case is just speculation, right left and centre.

And fourteen years of it.  What would be have done with ourselves?

Looking on the bright side, I have learned the art of Semantics and how to Obfuscate, plus a few big words I'd never even heard of.  Although I can't say my memory for details has improved all that much.  So I am learning how to second guess and to avoid certain things.  But I'm still not good at staying On Topic.

Offline Eleanor

I have never said that Brueckner is guilty.  I prefer Innocent until Proven Otherwise.  But not much of that going on for The McCanns.

Offline G-Unit

I notice all your examples are anti McCann. What is not an assumption is the McCanns are not suspects in any present investigation

In my opinion that is because assumptions have been made about the nature of the crime and the reasons for archiving the first investigation. Those assumptions may be correct, but they are not, imo, based on firm evidence.
Result = happy posting.