Author Topic: How can the Mccanns be 100% innocent - when they haven't been 100% been cleared.  (Read 17927 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Im thinking all the accusations he did against the mccs - all still there...and the mccs did nothing about it.

So are all the accusations against the victims of the Manchester bombing... Do you think he's right and it was all a hoax which he's proved using statement analysis

Offline kizzy

So are all the accusations against the victims of the Manchester bombing... Do you think he's right and it was all a hoax which he's proved using statement analysis

We ar not on abut the bombings are we its the mccs.

Start a thread on it an I ll let you no what I think on there.

Offline Mr Gray

We ar not on abut the bombings are we its the mccs.

Start a thread on it an I ll let you no what I think on there.

You can't answer because you know it's a stupid claim which makes his allegations against the McCanns equally stupid

Offline Venturi Swirl

Oh, OK, just didn't want you to feel obliged you had to post.  8((()*/
I never feel obliged to post but I would like to know what percentage cleared and what percentage innocent you put on the McCanns, as your thread title seems to suggest more than 0% but less than 100%.  I’d also like to know how you arrived at the percentages. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

I never feel obliged to post but I would like to know what percentage cleared and what percentage innocent you put on the McCanns, as your thread title seems to suggest more than 0% but less than 100%.  I’d also like to know how you arrived at the percentages.

Because I believe imo the mcs were involved.

Now what is your percentage of them not being involved.

The police forces often mentioned as not believing the mccs were involved imo are only working on assumption.

They only think Maddie was abducted. as there is certainly no evidence imo that she was.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, was ever checked out to even back what the mcs  said up. or Maddie was abducted imo

Offline Venturi Swirl

Because I believe imo the mcs were involved.

Now what is your percentage of them not being involved.

The police forces often mentioned as not believing the mccs were involved imo are only working on assumption.

They only think Maddie was abducted. as there is certainly no evidence imo that she was.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, was ever checked out to even back what the mcs  said up. or Maddie was abducted imo
I asked for your percentages first, so fire away!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

I asked for your percentages first, so fire away!

BANG.

Well obviously 100%

Offline Venturi Swirl

BANG.

Well obviously 100%
So, 100% innocent and 100% cleared?  I AM surprised!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Stranger abduction was a theory which became a 'fact', despite the lack of evidence. In my opinion one of the reasons it became a 'fact' was constant repetition.
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20161026-how-liars-create-the-illusion-of-truth#:~:text=%E2%80%9CRepeat%20a%20lie%20often%20enough,%22illusion%20of%20truth%22%20effect.

What we now have from the PR companies  is 'their truth' 'their lived experience'. which isn't THE truth just how they interperet things.  Take The DUCK AND duckess of suckess  as an example. The OW interview was indeed THEIR truth.   Fantastic, absolutely brilliant.

Son (found stealing his sisters sweets) to mother, I am not lying, Mum to son, 'Yes you are I saw you and there are others who know'. Son.. mum This is MY truth and my ived experience the sweets fell into my mouth by accident!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Stranger abduction was a theory which became a 'fact', despite the lack of evidence. In my opinion one of the reasons it became a 'fact' was constant repetition.
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20161026-how-liars-create-the-illusion-of-truth#:~:text=%E2%80%9CRepeat%20a%20lie%20often%20enough,%22illusion%20of%20truth%22%20effect.

Absolutely spot on (imo).

Offline Mr Gray

Absolutely spot on (imo).

Gunit is absolutely wrong.. As are you. I see stranger abduction as the most likely scenario... That doesnt make it a fact. Having said that evidence may well exist now that shows it is a fact. I think from ehat Wolters has said he has solid proof of stranger abduction
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 04:24:51 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

Gunit is absolutely wrong.. As are you. I see stranger abduction as the most likely scenario... That doesnt make it a fact. Having said that evidence may well exist now that shows it is a fact. I think from ehat Wolters has said he has solid proof of stranger abduction

Stranger abduction is not nor ever was a fact. Operation Grange have spent years searching for a culprit for a crime they can't prove was committed imo. Now the Germans have found a culprit, but are not as yet able to connect him to the supposed crime.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

Stranger abduction is not nor ever was a fact. Operation Grange have spent years searching for a culprit for a crime they can't prove was committed imo. Now the Germans have found a culprit, but are not as yet able to connect him to the supposed crime.

If you read my post ypu will srr I dont regard it as a fact... But the most likely scenario.. SY seem tp to agree and. Thatds why they are investigating. I dont agree with you that they are limited by the remit.. And I certainly dont agree that they are invedtigating an abduction because the parents said so.
You dont what link. HCW has... Just s biased guess imo

Offline Venturi Swirl

Is it a fact that Claudia Lawrence and Susie Lamplugh were abducted and murdered?  G-Unit would presumably argue that without any evidence it is not, but to anyone with a logical view of life the answer is without doubt yes.

Offline G-Unit

Is it a fact that Claudia Lawrence and Susie Lamplugh were abducted and murdered?  G-Unit would presumably argue that without any evidence it is not, but to anyone with a logical view of life the answer is without doubt yes.

There is always more evidence to support adult abduction. Lack of contact, lack of use of bank accounts etc.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0