Author Topic: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?  (Read 15050 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2021, 12:46:49 PM »
I'd be more impressed if the police had been able to explain their reasons for taking the investigative path they have chosen.

Taking this path makes perfect sense to me.. It shows they have eliminated the parents..

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2021, 12:59:33 PM »
I did, you claim abduction can be proven without charge.

That's incorrect, if Brueckner murdered Maddie (we must presume he didn't) then all that shows is he murdered Maddie.

It doesn't demonstrate he or anyone else actually abducted Maddie, since the McCanns could have sold her instead.
Ah but if they'd sold her that would mean that dogs DO lie, tsk.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2021, 01:14:11 PM »
Taking this path makes perfect sense to me.. It shows they have eliminated the parents..

Path of least resistance.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2021, 01:18:35 PM »
Path of least resistance.

The path where the evidence leads... The problem for those who doubt the McCanns is all the evidence supporting their opinion is bunkum...

All my opinion.. And that of the investigating police forces it seems

Offline barrier

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2021, 01:30:01 PM »
The path where the evidence leads... The problem for those who doubt the McCanns is all the evidence supporting their opinion is bunkum...

All my opinion.. And that of the investigating police forces it seems

A investigating force, not "the" .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2021, 02:05:38 PM »

Yet, when asked, A C Rowley admitted that they hadn't.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2021, 02:08:30 PM »
Ah but if they'd sold her that would mean that dogs DO lie, tsk.

And maybe they didn't sell her.

Perhaps Maddie left the apartment of her own accord, waved down the passing motorist, Brueckner, & told him this was the 4th time this week her parents had abandoned her without explanation & could she go & live with him instead.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2021, 02:23:20 PM »
And maybe they didn't sell her.

Perhaps Maddie left the apartment of her own accord, waved down the passing motorist, Brueckner, & told him this was the 4th time this week her parents had abandoned her without explanation & could she go & live with him instead.
And that scenario would still mean the dogs told porkies, can't be right.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2021, 02:30:42 PM »

He didnt

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2021, 03:43:57 PM »
Erm, so he said when asked "no, we haven't eliminated the parents"?  Have you got a cite?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2021, 05:47:33 PM »
Why is it necessary to have a theory? I don't know what happened on 3rd May 2007 and in my opinion the legal summary was correct to say it wasn't possible, based on the evidence in the PJ files, to identify the crime. There was enough evidence, however, to say that the T9's stories were contradictory and that their timeline needed to be examined more closely. That's why I can't subscribe to their theory of stranger abduction, because it relies solely on their opinions and testimony.

Wolters seems sure he's found not just an abductor but a murderer, but he needs to prove it and he hasn't even been able to place CB in PdL on 3rd May as yet imo.

You presume what didn't happen to Madeleine but remain unable to articulate what might have, despite the fact that all the investigators since 2013 have been investigating stranger abduction finally settling on a prime suspect in 2017.  Fair enough.

You really haven't a clue about what evidential leads Wolters et al have been working on.  Because since Amaral's unfortunate revelations in 2019 and 2020 to the media which led to Brueckner's introduction to the world stage investigators have been running a very tight ship.
No one has been saying a word and that says to me some very sensitive investigations are in progress
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2021, 07:25:36 PM »
You presume what didn't happen to Madeleine but remain unable to articulate what might have, despite the fact that all the investigators since 2013 have been investigating stranger abduction finally settling on a prime suspect in 2017.  Fair enough.

You really haven't a clue about what evidential leads Wolters et al have been working on.  Because since Amaral's unfortunate revelations in 2019 and 2020 to the media which led to Brueckner's introduction to the world stage investigators have been running a very tight ship.
No one has been saying a word and that says to me some very sensitive investigations are in progress

So you think I should, like you, place my faith in the police having got it right; so long as I don't put my faith in the first police to investigate the case, of course. I might be tempted if the police never got things wrong, but they do sometimes. Especially when they're instructed what to investigate before they even start.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2021, 07:41:05 PM »
So you think I should, like you, place my faith in the police having got it right; so long as I don't put my faith in the first police to investigate the case, of course. I might be tempted if the police never got things wrong, but they do sometimes. Especially when they're instructed what to investigate before they even start.

I don't put my faith in anything... I go with the evidence. We know the initial investigation that so many sceptics have faith in didn't understand the evidence. We will see what evidence Wolters does produce and that's what he will be judged on

Offline Brietta

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2021, 07:55:15 PM »

I fail to understand the need some have to malign the McCanns and treat indulging in it with the same contempt I have for the presumption Scotland Yard entered Madeleine's case after it had been reviewed without exercising due diligence.

Such a notion is risible.

Who do you think "instructed" the Germans.  Me ... I rather go with the notion that they have been following the evidence much as I have credence for Scotland Yard doing likewise.  It is what investigators do and I think it has now gone far beyond the Portuguese dictating the terms of what can and can't be done.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2021, 07:58:11 PM »

In their attempts to stitch up The McCanns did The Portuguese Investigation actually find anything?