Author Topic: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?  (Read 15167 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2021, 01:24:40 PM »
Is this yet more Sun bullshit blown out of all proportion simply to get headlines ahead of her 18th birthday?

Madeleine McCann cops receive ‘significant’ new info on suspect Christian B ahead of her 18th birthday

MADELEINE McCann cops have been handed "significant" new information in the hunt to find her on prime suspect Christian B.

It comes ahead of Madeleine's 18th birthday later this month.

Detectives in Germany have reportedly been given new leads into the suspect's background.

They have raised fresh hopes of more clues into the disappearance of the British youngster 14 years ago.

A source close to the case said: “Police in Germany have obtained new details which relate to the period in the late 1990s and early 2000’s when Christian B lived in Germany and the Algarve.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14837775/madeleine-mccann-cops-new-info-christian-b-suspect/
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 01:28:45 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline barrier

« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2021, 04:35:36 PM »
Is this yet more Sun bullshit blown out of all proportion simply to get headlines ahead of her 18th birthday?

Madeleine McCann cops receive ‘significant’ new info on suspect Christian B ahead of her 18th birthday

MADELEINE McCann cops have been handed "significant" new information in the hunt to find her on prime suspect Christian B.

It comes ahead of Madeleine's 18th birthday later this month.

Detectives in Germany have reportedly been given new leads into the suspect's background.

They have raised fresh hopes of more clues into the disappearance of the British youngster 14 years ago.

A source close to the case said: “Police in Germany have obtained new details which relate to the period in the late 1990s and early 2000’s when Christian B lived in Germany and the Algarve.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14837775/madeleine-mccann-cops-new-info-christian-b-suspect/

Which is at odd's with this.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1431577/Madeleine-McCann-update-disappearance-This-Morning-ITV-video
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Myster

« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2021, 04:55:50 PM »
Full interview with former DCI Sue Hill here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sXVHA_-i7U
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2021, 05:20:24 PM »
Full interview with former DCI Sue Hill here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sXVHA_-i7U
Well she seems quite convinced Madeleine was abducted.  I guess the McCanns are pulling her strings as well.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2021, 05:26:56 PM »

Yes, I was just going to say, she made it to about the 4 minute mark before stating abduction as fact.

Obviously from that point on I was obliged to stop watching the video altogether & begin sending her hate mail.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2021, 05:35:34 PM »
Yes, I was just going to say, she made it to about the 4 minute mark before stating abduction as fact.

Obviously from that point on I was obliged to stop watching the video altogether & begin sending her hate mail.
Disgusting that “This Morning” doesn’t have the same stringent rules about stating IMO and providing cites as this forum .  Sue Hill wouldn’t last two minutes on here without G-Unit coming down on her like a ton of bricks.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2021, 05:48:10 PM »
Disgusting that “This Morning” doesn’t have the same stringent rules about stating IMO and providing cites as this forum .  Sue Hill wouldn’t last two minutes on here without G-Unit coming down on her like a ton of bricks.

Well, if I had been in the studio during that interview, let's say as a camera man or something, I would have immediately dropped tools & confronted the woman on the issue, demanding that she either present her evidence or add IMO's. It might well have cost me my job but we can't just have people going around making facts up as it suits them & so enforcing the rigid rule of IMO's when mentioning abduction is a hill I'm quite prepared to die on.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2021, 06:51:14 PM »
Well, if I had been in the studio during that interview, let's say as a camera man or something, I would have immediately dropped tools & confronted the woman on the issue, demanding that she either present her evidence or add IMO's. It might well have cost me my job but we can't just have people going around making facts up as it suits them & so enforcing the rigid rule of IMO's when mentioning abduction is a hill I'm quite prepared to die on.
You’re an internet t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ warrior not a real life crusader so stop pretending you’d be prepared to die for your beliefs, it doesn’t suit you.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2021, 06:59:39 PM »
Well she seems quite convinced Madeleine was abducted.  I guess the McCanns are pulling her strings as well.

Did she work on Operation Grange? I don't recall her name being mentioned.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2021, 08:01:30 PM »
Did she work on Operation Grange? I don't recall her name being mentioned.
I don’t know, so what?  Do you think Operation Grange have information that had she access to it it, would make her realise it wasn’t an abduction after all?   Colin Sutton never worked on Operation Grange but that doesn’t stop hos word being taken as gospel by some.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2021, 08:39:02 PM »
I don’t know, so what?  Do you think Operation Grange have information that had she access to it it, would make her realise it wasn’t an abduction after all?   Colin Sutton never worked on Operation Grange but that doesn’t stop hos word being taken as gospel by some.

I have formed the impression you welcome what she said but reject what Sutton said.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2021, 09:03:04 PM »
I have formed the impression you welcome what she said but reject what Sutton said.
I have formed the impression that you are completely incapable of answering any of my questions.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2021, 02:17:46 PM »

@)(++(*

Do you honestly think she would have been allowed on this morning if she didn't  believe the abduction story.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2021, 04:37:31 PM »
@)(++(*

Do you honestly think she would have been allowed on this morning if she didn't  believe the abduction story.

Do you understand  that the McCanns are protected by libel law..... Just the same as anyone else in the country... They do not have special protection

Offline barrier

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2021, 10:52:32 AM »

Sue Hill had this to say back in 2017.

Sue Hill, a former Metropolitan Police Senior Detective, told hosts that because of a lack of resources, long-standing investigations such as the search for Madeleine need to be called off

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3075702/good-morning-britain-that-hunt-for-missing-madeleine-mccann-is-a-waste-of-taxpayers-money-karen-danczuk/
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.