Author Topic: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?  (Read 15167 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?
« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2021, 11:09:49 PM »
Police officers named John Canaan as the man they believe abducted and murdered Suzy Lamplugh.  Has he taken his case to the ECHR yet because of his human rights breach?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2021, 11:27:58 PM »
Its the fact that the crime is Murder and CB is german.

So if it wasn't Murder then The Germans couldn't do this?

I shall say no more.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2021, 11:30:55 PM »
So if it wasn't Murder then The Germans couldn't do this?

I shall say no more.

It applies to sexual offences too.. But thsts about. It.
Thsts why the UK  was able to convict Gary Glitter for crimes abroad

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2021, 11:42:31 PM »
It applies to sexual offences too.. But thsts about. It.
Thsts why the UK  was able to convict Gary Glitter for crimes abroad

Are you telling me that unless the Germans go for murder or sexual  abuse then they can't do anything to this man?

This is only important in so far as I understand The Law.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2021, 11:47:53 PM »
Are you telling me that unless the Germans go for murder or sexual  abuse then they can't do anything to this man?

This is only important in so far as I understand The Law.

Only certain crimes give the Germans jurisdiction... Thats about it.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2021, 11:52:13 PM »
Police officers named John Canaan as the man they believe abducted and murdered Suzy Lamplugh.  Has he taken his case to the ECHR yet because of his human rights breach?

Did they?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2021, 12:18:31 AM »
Did they?

Why do you think they didn't.

Estate agent Miss Lamplugh was declared dead, presumed murdered, after going missing in July 1986 at the age of 25.

In 2002, police named John Cannan as their prime suspect.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-56400140
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2021, 07:17:27 AM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2021, 07:22:38 AM »
Sound familiar?

“In November 2002, Cannan complained via his solicitors about the police publicly naming him, saying he was "devastated and distressed". He again denied killing Lamplugh.[5] His solicitor complained about a lack of presumption of innocence and that the prison service had withheld letters Cannan had tried to send to national newspapers regarding the allegations”.[28]

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #159 on: June 20, 2021, 07:39:28 AM »

If John Canaan is guilty then why hasn't he been arrested?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2021, 08:05:20 AM »
If John Canaan is guilty then why hasn't he been arrested?
Because circumstantial evidence (even strong circumstantial evidence) isn’t usually enough to guarantee a conviction.  I expect you believe him innocent,  not just of Suzy’s disappearance but of all his other convictions for rape and murder.  YAWN.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2021, 08:29:00 AM »
Sound familiar?

“In November 2002, Cannan complained via his solicitors about the police publicly naming him, saying he was "devastated and distressed". He again denied killing Lamplugh.[5] His solicitor complained about a lack of presumption of innocence and that the prison service had withheld letters Cannan had tried to send to national newspapers regarding the allegations”.[28]

He has brought at least one civil action against the authorities for breaching his human rights.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/suzy-lamplugh-murder-suspect-john-15495812
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2021, 08:34:22 AM »
He has brought at least one civil action against the authorities for breaching his human rights.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/suzy-lamplugh-murder-suspect-john-15495812

Have you read the article... Its for prison conditions and does not support your argument

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2021, 08:57:22 AM »
Have you read the article... Its for prison conditions and does not support your argument

Our understanding of the article's meaning clearly differs.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2021, 09:03:12 AM »
Because circumstantial evidence (even strong circumstantial evidence) isn’t usually enough to guarantee a conviction.  I expect you believe him innocent,  not just of Suzy’s disappearance but of all his other convictions for rape and murder.  YAWN.

Of course I think he is innocent of involvement of Suzy's disappearance.

He hasn't been found guilty.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.