Author Topic: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...  (Read 24532 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« on: August 22, 2021, 12:54:14 PM »
why does the MET require further funding for 2021/22 to the tune of some 350k?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

Re: If The Germans Have It Almost In The Bag...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 12:57:28 PM »

To stay in the game. Even if they don't do very much, it keeps the 'team' together, at least on paper.
No one has the moral courage to be the one to refuse funding.
IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 01:04:09 PM »
This Thread was inevitable, of course.  Holly is back yet again and will inevitably leave just as quickly as she always does.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 02:32:07 PM by John »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 01:27:30 PM »
No one here knows the answer to this question so suggest you send an FOI to the Met.  Furthermore I don't think the majority of posters here really believes that the Germans have it "almost in the bag" so your thread is built on a false premise.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2021, 01:40:53 PM »
No one here knows the answer to this question so suggest you send an FOI to the Met.  Furthermore I don't think the majority of posters here really believes that the Germans have it "almost in the bag" so your thread is built on a false premise.

Most answers are unknown to those here but it doesn't seem to stop endless speculation. 

My thread asks a question and is prefixed by 'If' so no premise false or otherwise.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2021, 02:33:32 PM »

It's disgusting the amount of public money thrown at this case when it didn't even occur in the UK.  How many children have gone missing in the UK in the last 14 years with little or no interest being shown in them by police?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2021, 02:37:38 PM »
And could we please cease the disparaging remarks. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2021, 02:38:51 PM »
It's disgusting the amount of public money thrown at this case when it didn't even occur in the UK.  How many children have gone missing in the UK in the last 14 years with little or no interest being shown in them by police?
Perhaps you could give us some examples?  Starting with all missing children under the age of 5 that no police has been bothered to look for?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2021, 02:39:36 PM »
Most answers are unknown to those here but it doesn't seem to stop endless speculation. 

My thread asks a question and is prefixed by 'If' so no premise false or otherwise.
Who (apart from you) said the Germans have it almost in the bag?  Is endless speculation a good thing, in your view?  If so why?

Offline barrier

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2021, 03:34:16 PM »
Who (apart from you) said the Germans have it almost in the bag?  Is endless speculation a good thing, in your view?  If so why?

Davel thinks its solved, so thats who else.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2021, 03:42:42 PM »

I think Maddies fate has been solved but not enough evidence yet to prove who did it

Offline John

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2021, 03:44:46 PM »
Perhaps you could give us some examples?  Starting with all missing children under the age of 5 that no police has been bothered to look for?

There's an entire board dedicated to missing UK children of all ages on the forum.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2021, 03:44:58 PM »

So nothing to do with Vertigo Swirl.

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2021, 03:45:53 PM »
I think Maddies fate has been solved but not enough evidence yet to prove who did it

The only person or persons who know that are the people who took her away.  As for the Germans having it in the bag, I doubt that very much.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2021, 03:47:48 PM »
The only person or persons who know that are the people who took her away.  As for the Germans having it in the bag, I doubt that very much.

Tell us something we don't know.