Author Topic: The Opinion of a ‘PROPER’ Criminologist.  (Read 5644 times)

Offline Nicholas

« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 01:59:35 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Bullseye

Re: The Opinion of a ‘PROPER’ Criminologist.
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2023, 08:21:50 AM »
I also don’t view David Wilson to be a ‘proper’ criminologist

Given his professional background I think that’s a very strange thing to say. You don’t have to agree with his view on Luke but to say you don’t think he’s a proper criminologist seems crazy. What qualifications and experience in your view would he need to become a proper criminologist. Also you said in a previous post you thought he suffered from Hybristophilia, where do you get this from. You appear to be trying to discredit ANYONE who dares support Luke or speak out for him in anyway. Good luck trying to discredit prof Wilson, I think you have your work cut out there 🤣 he is certainly one person the public will listen too and I for one am very happy a highly respected and well known person like him is taking an interest and getting more people to take another look at this case. Maybe you should too. 

Offline KenMair

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2023, 09:14:36 AM »

He most dedinately knew about Jodi Jones killers case/campaign in 2021

He certainly did. One of LM's defenders wrote to him in 2021 asking him to get involved and he replied that "he doesn't share their concerns about the case".  Strange that he's changed his mind but he does love the sound of his own voice and being in the public eye.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2023, 09:25:42 AM »
He certainly did. One of LM's defenders wrote to him in 2021 asking him to get involved and he replied that "he doesn't share their concerns about the case".  Strange that he's changed his mind but he does love the sound of his own voice and being in the public eye.

I wrote to him in 2019, seems he was aware but said he had never studied the case. So glad he is taking some notice now.

His Reply in 2019

Thank you for your e mail and for your kind comments.  Thank you also for sharing with me your views about this case.  However, I have never studied the case and therefore can offer no opinion.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2023, 01:38:00 PM »

Aren’t people allowed to change their minds? It’s obvious what he said about the case previously that he knew very little about it.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2023, 02:39:51 PM »

Not ‘strange’ given he’s, IMO,  also up to his eyeballs in innocence fraud
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 04:07:51 PM by mrswah »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2023, 03:09:26 PM »
proper criminologist

What’s your interpretation of a criminologist ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2023, 03:11:28 PM »
Also you said in a previous post you thought he suffered from Hybristophilia

Could David Wilson ‘Suffer’ From Hybristophilia? (Part 176)
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/04/13/killer-luke-mitchell-could-david-wilson-suffer-from-hybristophilia-part-176/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2023, 03:14:40 PM »
I wrote to him in 2019, seems he was aware but said he had never studied the case. So glad he is taking some notice now.

His Reply in 2019

Thank you for your e mail and for your kind comments.  Thank you also for sharing with me your views about this case.  However, I have never studied the case and therefore can offer no opinion.

Didn’t you also tweet to him in 2012?

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2023, 03:28:15 PM »
Didn’t you also tweet to him in 2012?

No I’m not on twitter

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2023, 04:45:13 PM »
I know what he wrote

I also know he’s another gaslighter & psychological manipulator

IMO

Have you been threatened with legal action John ?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2023, 06:18:09 PM »
Will Mr Wilson be joining the cult at their protest on the 13th in Edinburgh? Ms Lean is broadcasting tonight to mark the 19th anniversary since LM was taken. Here's to another 19 more years the child killer is kept locked up.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2023, 09:32:19 PM »
Ms Lean is broadcasting tonight

Does she sound desperate to you?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2023, 09:44:46 PM »
Does she sound desperate to you?

Yes, very. The amateur dramatics and grinning were off the scale and I could only watch a few minutes. Still, LM supporters claim the tide is turning and "they" are running scared.

Offline Gummybear

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2023, 11:34:45 PM »
David Wilson did a TV show whereby he/and the producers/editors attempted to pretend convicted killer Bert Spencer was responsible for the so called ‘Bridgewater fours’ murder of Carl Bridgewater 

Michael Hickey (who confessed to Carl Bridgewater’s murder) should never have been released from prison!

And how he only got a suspended prison sentence with a murder conviction already under his belt - was a joke

http://Http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/carl-bridgewater-michael-hickey-robbery-15350011
Oh Nicholas , Luke could be proven innocent and you would still say guilty.  *%87