Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1493618 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #11085 on: September 14, 2021, 06:48:32 AM »
It's not a question of semantics. It's a question of law. You do not prove innocence in law. Innocence is presumed. You prove guilt.

Shrodinger's Brueckner.

Simultaneously innocent & guilty.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #11086 on: September 14, 2021, 07:19:17 AM »
Shrodinger's Brueckner.

Simultaneously innocent & guilty.
What are the McCanns then in your view? 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 07:51:41 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #11087 on: September 14, 2021, 08:40:11 AM »
What are the McCanns then in your view?

Not Suspects.

Which is of course, absolute proof of absolute innocence.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #11088 on: September 14, 2021, 08:50:26 AM »
Not Suspects.

Which is of course, absolute proof of absolute innocence.
Bruckner is the prime suspect though, so just a little less innocent than the McCanns  8(0(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #11089 on: September 14, 2021, 11:01:53 AM »
Bruckner is the prime suspect though, so just a little less innocent than the McCanns  8(0(*

Yes, maybe that's how it all works. The McCanns are more innocent than Brueckner, but by logical extension, less innocent than myself, having never been a suspect at all.
Unless of course I am a suspect & didn't know it.

Hmmm....Could Brueckner be more innocent today than yesterday, but not half as much as tomorrow?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #11090 on: September 14, 2021, 11:08:22 AM »
Yes, maybe that's how it all works. The McCanns are more innocent than Brueckner, but by logical extension, less innocent than myself, having never been a suspect at all.

Hmmm....Could Brueckner be more innocent today than yesterday, but not half as much as tomorrow?

Brueckner will be as innocent or as guilty as the evidence says he is.  The Germans have enough to convince them to class him as the prime suspect in Madeleine's disappearance;  so let's just wait and see where that takes us, or not as the case may be.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #11091 on: September 14, 2021, 11:35:14 AM »

Personally I think you're very suspect.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #11092 on: September 14, 2021, 06:22:31 PM »
Just sharing. As you (may) know, Danie Krugel’s home is a few km’s from mine. On the school run this afternoon, his home was on fire with two fire engines and -fighters on site.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #11093 on: September 14, 2021, 09:28:10 PM »
Just sharing. As you (may) know, Danie Krugel’s home is a few km’s from mine. On the school run this afternoon, his home was on fire with two fire engines and -fighters on site.

Hope all is well.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Anthro

« Reply #11094 on: September 14, 2021, 09:35:36 PM »
Hope all is well.
I think so, Brietta. Seems to be a veldfire driven by wind.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #11095 on: September 14, 2021, 09:58:29 PM »
I think so, Brietta. Seems to be a veldfire driven by wind.

Very dangerous.

Offline misty

« Reply #11096 on: September 14, 2021, 10:23:25 PM »
https://www.ouest-france.fr/pays-de-la-loire/nantes-44000/loire-atlantique-affaire-jonathan-pas-d-aveux-mais-des-indices-1402ea30-1562-11ec-8099-22348eda56be

Martin Ney will be returned to Germany within the next 8 days as the extradition period expires. He has not been tried but the French investigation into him/murder of Coulom will continue.
IMO Ney's alleged confessions to his cellmate Mario T may be extremely important in relation to the case against Brueckner.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #11097 on: September 15, 2021, 07:27:29 PM »
https://www.ouest-france.fr/pays-de-la-loire/nantes-44000/loire-atlantique-affaire-jonathan-pas-d-aveux-mais-des-indices-1402ea30-1562-11ec-8099-22348eda56be

Martin Ney will be returned to Germany within the next 8 days as the extradition period expires. He has not been tried but the French investigation into him/murder of Coulom will continue.
IMO Ney's alleged confessions to his cellmate Mario T may be extremely important in relation to the case against Brueckner.
Thank you for sharing the link, Misty. I believe German authorities are awaiting Ney’s extradition to Germany in order to move forward their case re. Brückner.

Offline jassi

« Reply #11098 on: September 15, 2021, 07:31:20 PM »
Thank you for sharing the link, Misty. I believe German authorities are awaiting Ney’s extradition to Germany in order to move forward their case re. Brückner.

Ney is being returned to Germany, not extradited.
I'm sure they wouldn't even have sent him to France if they had a strong case of their own.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #11099 on: September 15, 2021, 07:42:41 PM »
Ney is being returned to Germany, not extradited.
I'm sure they wouldn't even have sent him to France if they had a strong case of their own.
My bad. Hopefully, within context, you do get what I’m saying (?)