Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1479771 times)

Offline misty

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2016, 11:41:42 PM »
No Misty, that was not the reason why the UK government pressurised the PJ to hold the regular update meetings with these tourists in (most unusually) UK consulate buildings.

This unique treatment became so established that the two tourists were shocked when eventually they were told that an update meeting with the PJ would be held at a PJ building. (source: book by KM)

With due respect Pegasus - I suggest you look at Mr Murray's Wiki page before you believe some rubbish claims posted on an internet blog.

Offline mercury

« Reply #331 on: April 20, 2016, 11:45:06 PM »
With due respect Pegasus - I suggest you look at Mr Murray's Wiki page before you believe some rubbish claims posted on an internet blog.

Why dont mccann supporters ever investigate the facts rather than jump to discredit the source

Offline misty

« Reply #332 on: April 20, 2016, 11:50:11 PM »
Why dont mccann supporters ever investigate the facts rather than jump to discredit the source

What facts? There are no facts. Murray had to leave the FCO 2 years prior to the McCann case. You can read the sordid details on his Wiki page.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #333 on: April 20, 2016, 11:50:41 PM »
I note that he has been awarded the Sam Adams Award for Integrity in Intelligence Misty

Offline pegasus

« Reply #334 on: April 20, 2016, 11:56:02 PM »
Murray's claim, that the UK Govt insisted to the PJ on a UK Govt presence at meetings between the PJ and these tourists, is fully confirmed in the book by honest witness KM. It most certainly is not a rubbish claim Misty. It is true.

I added the extra information which Murray doesn't mention, that these PJ meetings were held, remarkably, not at a PJ building, but at a UK consular building in/near Portimao. Again this is confirmed in the book by KM.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 12:01:59 AM by pegasus »

Offline misty

« Reply #335 on: April 21, 2016, 12:00:48 AM »
I note that he has been awarded the Sam Adams Award for Integrity in Intelligence Misty

He's on the same pedestal as Julian Assange, then.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #336 on: April 21, 2016, 12:09:55 AM »

He's on the same pedestal as Julian Assange, then.
Sentence 3 indicates he was pressurised to not publish this information in 2014. I wonder if any of those "decent people" happened by chance to be in the legal profession?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #337 on: April 21, 2016, 12:12:51 AM »

You may stop to consider that Misty did indeed "investigate the facts" a talent in which she excels.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #338 on: April 21, 2016, 12:15:04 AM »
Sentence 3 indicates he was pressurised to not publish this information in 2014. I wonder if any of those "decent people" happened by chance to be in the legal profession?

Why do you suppose he waited all those years until 2014 to consider publishing the information?

Offline mercury

« Reply #339 on: April 21, 2016, 12:20:30 AM »
What facts? There are no facts. Murray had to leave the FCO 2 years prior to the McCann case. You can read the sordid details on his Wiki page.

Excuse me if i dint count your words as all correct and written in stone, my POINT was it is a true fact that mccann supporters rubbish anyone disturbing the narrative, researched or not

Offline mercury

« Reply #340 on: April 21, 2016, 12:21:07 AM »
You may stop to consider that Misty did indeed "investigate the facts" a talent in which she excels.

If i ever need your advice i shall ask for it, ta

Offline misty

« Reply #341 on: April 21, 2016, 12:25:18 AM »
Excuse me if i dint count your words as all correct and written in stone, my POINT was it is a true fact that mccann supporters rubbish anyone disturbing the narrative, researched or not

You should always check the information & the source, Mercury. Rather like checking out the man who had a photo of the house he claimed MM had been to in Bavaria - but that's another story.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #342 on: April 21, 2016, 12:28:26 AM »
Why do you suppose he waited all those years until 2014 to consider publishing the information?
I haven't researched that detail Misty.
Much of what he says is confirmed in the book by honest witness KM.

Her book is a valuable and honest source which includes:
Phone communication between MB and GM.
Phone communication between TB and GM.
Phone communication between GB and GM, for example the two international calls on 23 May 2007.
Phone communication between DM and GM.
The fulltime allocation of an FCO employee (for example FCO were present on the Fatima trip).
Presence of FCO at the meetings with PJ.
Location at UK Govt buildings of meetings with PJ.

Offline mercury

« Reply #343 on: April 21, 2016, 12:31:07 AM »
You should always check the information & the source, Mercury. Rather like checking out the man who had a photo of the house he claimed MM had been to in Bavaria - but that's another story.

The info is always more inportant especially if it has not been proven to be incorrect

And the fact that a source may have once been wrong is not a sentence for life

Offline misty

« Reply #344 on: April 21, 2016, 12:35:30 AM »
I haven't researched that detail Misty.
Much of what he says is confirmed in the book by honest witness KM.

Her book is a valuable and honest source which includes:
Phone communication between MB and GM.
Phone communication between TB and GM.
Phone communication between GB and GM, for example the two international calls on 23 May 2007.
Phone communication between DM and GM.
The fulltime allocation of an FCO employee (for example FCO were present on the Fatima trip).
Presence of FCO at the meetings with PJ.
Location at UK Govt buildings of meetings with PJ.

I'm not disputing the FCO special attention, Pegasus. IMO it was warranted because of the impending Cipriano case.
What I am disputing is that Murray was privy to confidential information from a source inside the FCO in the UK 2 years after his sacking.