Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1465122 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #525 on: May 04, 2016, 01:09:30 PM »
Interesting theory Brietta. So you think that a stranger opened the window and shutter immediately after GM left the apartment?

I think it possible the window was already open and the shutter raised.  I think it is possible the abductor was already in the apartment during Gerry McCann's check.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #526 on: May 04, 2016, 02:49:27 PM »
I think it possible the window was already open and the shutter raised.  I think it is possible the abductor was already in the apartment during Gerry McCann's check.

An 'abductor' is not a fact Brietta,

Offline pegasus

« Reply #527 on: May 04, 2016, 02:57:21 PM »
We know he can't have been hiding in the bathroom Brietta.
Do you think he was hiding
(A) Behind the door of the children's bedroom?
(B) In a wardrobe in the children's bedroom?
(C) Behind a sofa in the lounge?
(D) In a wardrobe in the parent's bedroom?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #528 on: May 04, 2016, 02:59:48 PM »

A very quick abductor. Matt did a listening check outside the window only minutes earlier. Must have been quiet as a mouse or not there.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 03:01:50 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #529 on: May 04, 2016, 03:00:57 PM »
Brietta if the window and shutter had been opened by a stranger shortly before GM entered the apartment, and GM saw the child asleep, do you agree that means that the noise of the stranger opening the shutter did not awaken the child?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #530 on: May 04, 2016, 03:26:19 PM »
We know he can't have been hiding in the bathroom Brietta.
Do you think he was hiding
(A) Behind the door of the children's bedroom?
(B) In a wardrobe in the children's bedroom?
(C) Behind a sofa in the lounge?
(D) In a wardrobe in the parent's bedroom?

If already in the apartment which cannot be determined ~ none of those.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #531 on: May 04, 2016, 03:28:49 PM »
Brietta if the window and shutter had been opened by a stranger shortly before GM entered the apartment, and GM saw the child asleep, do you agree that means that the noise of the stranger opening the shutter did not awaken the child?

There is no way of knowing when exactly the shutter was raised.  Therefore there is no way of knowing if one child was disturbed ... ... but not the other two?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #532 on: May 04, 2016, 03:33:44 PM »
If already in the apartment which cannot be determined ~ none of those.
I thought you were going to say behind the children's bedroom door Brietta, which when you look at the layout of the child bedroom and the fitted wardrobes, is quite possible.
If a stranger was in the apartment during GM's check, which you seem to think is possible, where do you think he was hiding?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #533 on: May 04, 2016, 03:42:51 PM »
There is no way of knowing when exactly the shutter was raised.  Therefore there is no way of knowing if one child was disturbed ... ... but not the other two?
Thinking about it from the missing child's perspective (something that most people fail to do) I think she would wake up when someone opened the shutter, which makes a lot of noise. The non-waking of the others I admit I have no explanation for, do you?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #534 on: May 04, 2016, 03:46:28 PM »
I thought you were going to say behind the children's bedroom door Brietta, which when you look at the layout of the child bedroom and the fitted wardrobes, is quite possible.
If a stranger was in the apartment during GM's check, which you seem to think is possible, where do you think he was hiding?

Crouched behind the opaque back of the cot nearest to the wardrobe.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #535 on: May 04, 2016, 04:18:11 PM »

The Abductor probably opened the window and shutter after being scared by Gerry.  A means to escape or to check outside.  It would only have taken seconds.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #536 on: May 04, 2016, 04:21:05 PM »
The Abductor probably opened the window and shutter after being scared by Gerry.  A means to escape or to check outside.  It would only have taken seconds.

So Jane noticed a man carrying a child but didn't notice a wide open window and raised shutters seconds later? Neither did Matt nor Russell when they passed through the car park on their checks. That didn't happen.

Not a draught inside that apartment nevermind moving doors & whooshing curtains.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 04:24:13 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #537 on: May 04, 2016, 04:26:46 PM »
Crouched behind the opaque back of the cot nearest to the wardrobe.
@Brietta so that scenario would be: a stranger opens the shutter and window, but the child continues sleeping, then GM enters, and the stranger hides behind a cot. It's all possible.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #538 on: May 04, 2016, 04:33:47 PM »
@Eleanor so your scenario would be: a stranger enters the apartment through a door, and the child remains asleep, then GM enters, and the stranger hides somewhere in the apartment, then GM leaves, then the stranger opens the shutter and window from inside?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #539 on: May 04, 2016, 04:35:18 PM »
Is it possible that the sound of the toilet flushing awoke the child?