Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464961 times)

stephen25000

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #675 on: May 08, 2016, 05:02:08 PM »
Are you suggesting Mr Amaral is not pivotal to Madeleine's case?

The McCanns are.

That is where yet he case started, not Amaral.

...and with the inevitable shelving of the case... .

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #676 on: May 08, 2016, 05:06:59 PM »
"I am convinced that on May 3, 2007, between 21:40 and 22:00, a man, I do not know who yet, opened from outside the window of Madeleine's room, trying to theft, believing that no one was in the apartment, he ran to Madeleine, and took her away. That man (or an accomplice) was seen by Jane Tanner and members of the Smith family."

Heri's theory. The abductor was seen by Jane Tanner after 21:40 and the Smiths at 10. So he believes Jane saw him going one way (much later than she claimed and with long hair!) and the Smiths saw him going another way (now with short hair!). It seems like the aductor didn't know which way he was going and Jane is incredibly unreliable as a witness. He opened the window and ran to Madeleine and took her away (ignoring and running through the twins in their cots I presume). I want to see this reconstruction.
His theory is more complex than you have described.

Alternatively, your description is not accurate in terms of his theory.

Take your pick.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #677 on: May 08, 2016, 05:09:43 PM »
The McCanns are.

That is where yet he case started, not Amaral.

...and with the inevitable shelving of the case... .

... and where exactly does the missing child fit into all of this?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #678 on: May 08, 2016, 05:10:08 PM »
His theory is more complex than you have described.

Alternatively, your description is not accurate in terms of his theory.

Take your pick.

Which part is wrong? Jane Tanner now seeing a man (cleared by SY) with longer hair much later than she said and the Smiths saw the same man with short hair?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #679 on: May 08, 2016, 05:18:22 PM »
Which part is wrong? Jane Tanner now seeing a man (cleared by SY) with longer hair much later than she said and the Smiths saw the same man with short hair?
I am not interested in 'championing' someone else's theory.

I am stating, as a fact, that you do not understand Heriberto's theory.

He does not have a single person involved.  He has 2 different people, with 2 different hair lengths.

And if you wish to discuss his theory, please PM him or comment on his blog.  He is quite happy to discuss his thinking.  Or at least, he was with me.
What's up, old man?

Offline Benice

« Reply #680 on: May 08, 2016, 05:19:56 PM »
The dog handler knew from initial responses or in most cases the lack of them whether it was worth pursuing other objects.

M. Grime tells us that

1. Eddie and Keela alerted to blood from living persons.

2.  that they alert to deposits so small that they cannot even be detected by forensics.

3. that they can detect blood deposited decades ago.

I do not believe that with the huge amount of holiday-makers (families) who stayed in those other apartments over the decades - that at no time had anyone ever spilt a single drop of blood in them.

With regard to the cars.   Eddie showed as little initial interest in the Renault as he did in the other cars.    It was not his behaviour which changed around that car - it was Martin Grimes.     It took a full two minutes before Eddie finally alerted - but only after being repeatedly called back -  with MG even tapping on the car to draw the dog's attention to it.

The maximum amount of time spent on any of the other cars was 30 seconds, in fact Eddie did not even complete a full circuit of one car before being allowed to run off to the next one.

If Eddie had been made to inspect the other cars for a full two minutes - then IMO there would have similar alerts in at least some of those cars as with the Renault.

In any event  - the fact that the Renault was clearly identifiable as belonging to the McCanns meant that any claim made that the testing was unbiased was completely untenable.

AIMHO

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #681 on: May 08, 2016, 05:21:15 PM »
I am not interested in 'championing' someone else's theory.

I am stating, as a fact, that you do not understand Heriberto's theory.

He does not have a single person involved.  He has 2 different people, with 2 different hair lengths.

And if you wish to discuss his theory, please PM him or comment on his blog.  He is quite happy to discuss his thinking.  Or at least, he was with me.

Thanks for clearing it up and hopefully he will revise his page.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #682 on: May 08, 2016, 06:07:45 PM »
Are you suggesting Mr Amaral is not pivotal to Madeleine's case?

Of course not - he's just your handy bete noire.

He was merely coordinator - a team leader - for a few months.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #683 on: May 08, 2016, 06:14:17 PM »

Exactly Jassi, and his thesis was shared with other members of the PJ.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #684 on: May 08, 2016, 06:15:47 PM »
Exactly Jassi, and his thesis was shared with other members of the PJ.

that's right...it seems not one of them understood the evidence

stephen25000

« Reply #685 on: May 08, 2016, 06:19:23 PM »

They understood perfectly well, there was no evidence of abduction, which has not changed.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #686 on: May 08, 2016, 07:42:06 PM »

Which is a bit worrying for a modern law enforcement body.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #687 on: May 08, 2016, 07:45:27 PM »

Well it might be if it were true, rather than just an opinion.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #688 on: May 08, 2016, 07:46:07 PM »

In your opinion, which of course is geared towards defending the mccanns.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #689 on: May 08, 2016, 08:13:55 PM »

Exactly, something team McCann struggle with.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.