Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 530844 times)

Offline jassi

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4350 on: February 24, 2021, 02:26:50 PM »
TBH I think that those involved in the fund have a bit of a cheek still taking money for the ‘search’ when a) the British, Portuguese and German taxpayers are now financing the search to the tune of tens of millions of pounds and b) apart from a free Facebook page, which only posts something when the webmistress is prodded, there seems to be absolutely no visible activity being carried out by them.

I find it difficult to believe people are still donating ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4351 on: February 24, 2021, 02:36:51 PM »
I don't suppose they are doing much 'business' at the moment, so maybe timely accounts are a bit of a bore just now.

The company never traded much in the accepted sense anyway, just the wristbands etc. Lately it seems income has been mostly from sales of Kate's book, and expenditure has been mostly connected to the 'Libel trial'.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4352 on: February 24, 2021, 02:40:35 PM »
I find it difficult to believe people are still donating ?

I’m sure there’ll still be the diehards but the fact that they still have the donate button on their website beggars belief. If SY, the PJ and the BKA’s investigations come to nothing what do they think another private investigation will do?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4353 on: February 24, 2021, 03:03:14 PM »
I’m sure there’ll still be the diehards but the fact that they still have the donate button on their website beggars belief. If SY, the PJ and the BKA’s investigations come to nothing what do they think another private investigation will do?
Some people would commend the parents for never giving up, obviously some people would never commend the McCanns no matter what they did.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #4354 on: February 24, 2021, 03:25:35 PM »

i suppose they  leave it on for the Tesco reason - every little helps - even if they're not  currently doing anything
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4355 on: February 24, 2021, 03:31:59 PM »
Enough of the nastiness and get back on topic which is NOT Madeleine's fund.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4356 on: February 24, 2021, 06:02:55 PM »
Enough of the nastiness and get back on topic which is NOT Madeleine's fund.

Madeleine's Fund may not be written in the topic title, but it's certainly linked to the subject.

Madeleine's Fund bankrolled the action against Amaral et al, and would probably have got his money had it succeeded. It has also been claimed in the media that if the McCanns lose at the EHCR the Fund could be wiped out.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6178661/Public-fund-Madeline-McCann-WIPED-upcoming-court-case.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4357 on: February 25, 2021, 04:14:17 PM »
When Kate told the world she couldn't make love to Gerry.?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/534451/i-couldnt-make-love-to-gerry/

Kate also complained about the press ignoring her as she didn't have big B...BS.. They became z list' celebrities', Started  a business ...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4358 on: February 25, 2021, 04:16:43 PM »
Kate also complained about the press ignoring her as she didn't have big B...BS.. They became z list' celebrities', Started  a business ...
Please provide a cite.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4359 on: February 25, 2021, 04:55:12 PM »

If Kate's chest measurements form any part of the complaint submitted to the ECHR your post is on topic. If not your post is off topic and a transparent attempt at yet another slur.  Do please desist.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #4360 on: March 14, 2021, 09:37:24 AM »

Its where its at, at the moment. All to be found on the ECHR web.

Rule 54 2b

(b) give notice of the application or part of the application to the respondent Contracting Party and
invite that Party to submit written observations thereon and, upon receipt thereof, invite the
applicant to submit observations in reply;
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4361 on: March 19, 2021, 08:55:49 PM »
Its where its at, at the moment. All to be found on the ECHR web.

Rule 54 2b

(b) give notice of the application or part of the application to the respondent Contracting Party and
invite that Party to submit written observations thereon and, upon receipt thereof, invite the
applicant to submit observations in reply;

In plain Engerlish:

Get your people to talk to my people and our people will talk to their people. and all people will talk hence forth  innnit bruv
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #4362 on: November 30, 2021, 12:35:08 PM »
So what's the latest in the appeal to the ECHR?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4363 on: November 30, 2021, 03:41:32 PM »
So what's the latest in the appeal to the ECHR?
Not sure but it seems to be progressing. 
What I have noticed is Amaral being far far more reserved in his statements revtge McCanns.. And no longer promoting hus ideas

Offline John

« Reply #4364 on: November 30, 2021, 05:51:23 PM »
Not sure but it seems to be progressing. 
What I have noticed is Amaral being far far more reserved in his statements revtge McCanns.. And no longer promoting hus ideas

It all appears to have gone flat 🤔
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.