Author Topic: Has this man's identity been masked deliberately?  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Has this man's identity been masked deliberately?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2021, 11:04:23 AM »
The attached id photo of Kruse (issued in 2001) is from a tweet.

The protective glove and the flooring underneath suggests this photograph was taken during a search of his house after his arrest?
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online Anthro

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2021, 11:36:52 AM »
I can appreciate that as sometimes the repetitive nastiness of it all is wearing and at the moment we don't know much at all about what is going on in the German investigation.  We're at the wait and see stage.

Anyway, glad you are well.

Back on topic ~
First of all what has been billed as 'a hoax' actually never was as far as the photograph is concerned.  The hoax was the bomb alert which was nothing at all to do with the photograph.

I think there is a significance that the photograph was taken at a busy international airport and was used to illustrate a news report of the event.

There is no doubt that the little girl and her unkempt companions make an incongruous threesome and I agree with Anthro that the similarity between Kruse and the man holding the child's hand is disturbing.
Almost as disturbing as the eagerness to dispel the similarity with Madeleine without any checks being done and the mere thought of that possibility being treated with such negativity.

I wish Sadie was able to post ~ this is her forte.  I think the unusually high forehead matches.
I also think there is a likeness with Kruse. I have attached the same pictures in another format that might be a bit clearer. According to the id document/passport, Kruse is blonde and has grey blue eyes. Although the age difference between him and Brückner is 13 years, he may well be ‘the other blonde man who accompanied Brückner and described as brothers’ (with thanks to SD, Websleuths). The new attached picture is of Kruse (unfortunately no date).

Offline jassi

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2021, 11:44:19 AM »
I also think there is a likeness with Kruse. I have attached the same pictures in another format that might be a bit clearer. According to the id document/passport, Kruse is blonde and has grey blue eyes. Although the age difference between him and Brückner is 13 years, he may well be ‘the other blonde man who accompanied Brückner and described as brothers’ (with thanks to SD, Websleuths). The new attached picture is of Kruse (unfortunately no date).

The man/men in the earlier photos cannot be described as blond by any stretch of the imagination.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for this season.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2021, 11:49:50 AM »
The man/men in the earlier photos cannot be described as blond by any stretch of the imagination.

Your imagination seems to be doing quite well.

Offline jassi

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2021, 12:04:43 PM »
Your imagination seems to be doing quite well.

No doubt, but it doesn't stretch as far as equating dark brown hair (airport man) with blond
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for this season.

Online Anthro

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2021, 12:12:23 PM »
Google ‘strawberry blonde’ and ‘chestnut blonde’.

Offline jassi

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2021, 12:18:08 PM »
Strawberry I would agree with - along with a touch of ginger, but I think Chestnut is a hair product manufacture's over the top marketing.  Brunette is what it is normally called.
Airportman doesn't fit  either description - IMO

Or maybe not -

Online Eleanor

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2021, 12:27:21 PM »
No doubt, but it doesn't stretch as far as equating dark brown hair (airport man) with blond

What does Blonde mean?

Offline jassi

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2021, 12:35:30 PM »
blonde
/blɒnd/

adjective: blond

(of hair) fair or pale yellow.
    "her long blonde hair"
    h
    Similar:
    fair
    light
    light-coloured
    light-toned
    yellow
    flaxen
    tow-coloured
    strawberry blonde
    yellowish
    golden
    silver
    silvery
    platinum
    ash blonde
    bleached
    sun-bleached
    peroxide
    bottle-blonde
    h
    Opposite:
    dark

Or maybe not -

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2021, 01:18:11 PM »
What does Blonde mean?

Blonde hair has only small amounts of pheomelanin and eumelanin. Strawberry blonde is actually pale red hair, and chestnut blonde is also a shade of red.
https://www.lunadna.com/genetics-of-hair-color/
England - good effort

Online Eleanor

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2021, 01:25:08 PM »
Blonde hair has only small amounts of pheomelanin and eumelanin. Strawberry blonde is actually pale red hair, and chestnut blonde is also a shade of red.
https://www.lunadna.com/genetics-of-hair-color/

Blonde means whatever anyone wants it to mean.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2021, 01:41:48 PM »

He doesn't look particularly blonde to me in his passport photo either http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9454.msg653391#msg653391 and the one of him in the boat is suggestive of a reddish tinge.

I don't think the colour of his hair in the airport photograph matters one jot.  If the child is Madeleine she would have required documentation to fly so if she represented enough money to someone what is the added cost of hair dye and false documentation.

I think it is the shape of the face ~ his nose ~ forehead ~ ears ~ even the hands etc which may be the clincher plus the attitude of hiding in full sight all of which is well in Sadie's remit.  Bearing in mind this photograph would never have seen the light of day but for the evacuation of of an international airport.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline barrier

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2021, 06:35:21 PM »
What does Blonde mean?

Debbie Harry.

This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed....

Online Anthro

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2021, 06:52:23 PM »
To me, they could have been seen as brothers. The younger being Brückner and the older being Kruse. It would be interesting to know Kruse’s whereabouts during April/May 2007.

Online Anthro

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2021, 09:01:52 PM »
Compared to the Smith sighting.