Author Topic: Has this man's identity been masked deliberately?  (Read 4700 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Has this man's identity been masked deliberately?
« on: May 03, 2018, 12:30:02 PM »
Previously this photo didn't have the label AP right over the man's face.

http://binaryapi.ap.org/395c0216c4b74c76bdca446c51fc267c/preview/AP070630014283.jpg?wm=api&ver=0

Has this been there all the time or was it done recently?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Has this man's identity been masked deliberately?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 12:40:01 PM »
Photos on websites are forever changing..  I had previously saved a copy of that photo but I don't record the website.    There was no branding on the photo then.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 01:01:12 PM »
This photo was linked on a previous thread   http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6532.msg263097#msg263097 photo link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6256944.stm

No blocking of the man's face then.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 01:20:44 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 01:09:03 PM »
Photos on websites are forever changing..  I had previously saved a copy of that photo but I don't record the website.    There was no branding on the photo then.

This particular incident has a rather chequered career being much used to discredit the investigation into Madeleine in one way or another.

Like everything else this has been discussed previously on the forum in one form or another but by 2016 a blog which I am not going to cite was accusing a named friend of the McCanns as using it to engineer a 'hoax'.

The narrative has now changed from when we discussed it on the forum in 2015.  Who can fathom why?

Snip
Claimed sightings of Madeleine McCann

I have always been slightly bemused by the apparent horror generated by possible sightings of Madeleine McCann.

For example ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6256944.stm  the photograph which purported to show Madeleine in Brazil but was actually a photograph taken after a bomb scare in Ibiza ... gave the sceptic fora some light amusement for a time.

Why concentrate on the fact it was a hoax perpetrated probably for financial gain ... and ignore the question of who the healthy fair-haired girl aged three or four in pink trousers, a green top and a blue hat pictured at a Spanish airport is? and why the near apoplexy engendered when children who may have been Madeleine were reported to the authorities?

No more Fake news!
Original Source: JOANA MORAIS: 15 FEBRUARY 2013

In less than a month we had three Madeleine sightings, one of which was echoed by the parroting world media. Three sightings of dubious origins, three sightings that coincided with, at least, one major development of the McCann couple quest to stifle free speech and now, of a press already threatened by archaic libel laws.

co·in·ci·dence (k-ns-dns, -dns)

n.

1. The state or fact of occupying the same relative position or area in space.

2. A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged.

For those of us who have followed this case since 2007 coincidences abound. So does spin, purposely published at calculated times to mislead or suppress information. A tactic used often by what has become known as 'Team McCann'.

**Snip
On January 20, 2013 the Express' James Murray, published 'Madeleine McCann kidnap photo shock', claiming that “Officers were happy for us to describe the potentially key evidence which shows a healthy fair-haired girl aged three or four in pink trousers, a green top and a blue hat (...) The photograph was allegedly taken in Brazil in June 2007 (...) The man suggests paedophile Raymond Hewlett, who died of throat cancer, aged 64, in Germany in 2010, was involved with others in the abduction (...) We can also reveal the man has been in contact with Isabel Duarte, Kate and Gerry McCann’s civil lawyer in Lisbon (...) The Yard may send the picture to FBI imaging experts in America for an opinion (...) This week the Yard is expected to ask detectives in Brazil to interview the man before considering whether to fly him to London.”

On the same day, Pamalam, who received an email by the man in Brazil, and Reggie Dunlop (member of The Maddie Case Files), found out that the 'Madeleine McCann kidnap shock picture' was indeed taken in June 2007 but in Ibiza, Spain. It was a picture from Associated Press, that had been published in a BBC news article illustrating the passengers being evacuated from Ibiza's airport after an anonymous bomb threat. I translated the email for Pamalam's site, and it was obvious from the first line, that it was a hoax by someone who had used news reports online to fabricate a story - motivated by money, publicity or something else is anyone's guess.

James Murray, Isabel Duarte, the McCanns, the Yard team, all of them had the same email, with exactly the same picture. None of them thought of tracing back the origins of the picture? None of them thought the wording in that email was bizarre, to say the least. Or did they? It seems other newspapers around the world were wiser, this story wasn't regurgitated anywhere else, except in the 'O Crime' Portuguese weekly tabloid who totally forgot to credit Pamalam and Reggie for debunking the Brazil email hoax.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6532.msg263097#msg263097
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 01:37:27 PM »
I have been in contact with Luiz and I think he realised he had made a "mistake".  In one of the original photos it was possible to see the man clearer and I thought he had some resemblance  to the charity workers reported by Gail Cooper and I informed OG of that link.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/69jan13/ima_ibi.jpg  has a better picture. 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 01:44:21 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Anthro

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 05:17:12 PM »
Re. the Ibiza Airport picture in June 2007.
Could the man on the left be Christian Manfred Kruse, the German citizen recently arrested in Bélan, Paraguay with a said connection to Christian Brückner? The other picture is one of the last photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz, taken by Neil Berry.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 05:22:13 PM by Anthro »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2021, 04:00:13 AM »
Re. the Ibiza Airport picture in June 2007.
Could the man on the left be Christian Manfred Kruse, the German citizen recently arrested in Bélan, Paraguay with a said connection to Christian Brückner? The other picture is one of the last photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz, taken by Neil Berry.
Did we have a photo of Christian Manfred Kruse?
Moderation

Offline Anthro

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2021, 07:33:18 AM »
This is him, Rob.

Offline John

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2021, 10:53:59 AM »

Good to see you back Rob. Hope you are well?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2021, 11:35:21 AM »
This is him, Rob.

Is there a date for when this photo was taken, as to me, the man at the airport in 2007 looks older than the one of Kruse.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Anthro

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2021, 05:23:26 PM »
Is there a date for when this photo was taken, as to me, the man at the airport in 2007 looks older than the one of Kruse.
There is no reference to an exact date but presumably from April 2021 when Kruse was arrested.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2021, 08:26:48 AM »
Good to see you back Rob. Hope you are well?
I'm well.   Just had enough of Madeleine McCann's research. 
Moderation

Offline Anthro

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2021, 10:40:43 AM »
The attached id photo of Kruse (issued in 2001) is from a tweet.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2021, 10:55:06 AM »

I know how you feel, Rob.  Add to that the nastiness which actually makes me feel ill on occasions.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2021, 11:00:14 AM »

I can appreciate that as sometimes the repetitive nastiness of it all is wearing and at the moment we don't know much at all about what is going on in the German investigation.  We're at the wait and see stage.

Anyway, glad you are well.

Back on topic ~
First of all what has been billed as 'a hoax' actually never was as far as the photograph is concerned.  The hoax was the bomb alert which was nothing at all to do with the photograph.

I think there is a significance that the photograph was taken at a busy international airport and was used to illustrate a news report of the event.

There is no doubt that the little girl and her unkempt companions make an incongruous threesome and I agree with Anthro that the similarity between Kruse and the man holding the child's hand is disturbing.
Almost as disturbing as the eagerness to dispel the similarity with Madeleine without any checks being done and the mere thought of that possibility being treated with such negativity.

I wish Sadie was able to post ~ this is her forte.  I think the unusually high forehead matches.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....