Author Topic: Has this man's identity been masked deliberately?  (Read 4700 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Has this man's identity been masked deliberately?
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2021, 10:49:21 PM »
Compared to the Smith sighting.

I've always thought that efit is a ringer for Christovao.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2021, 11:56:44 PM »
I've always thought that efit is a ringer for Christovao.

Me too also.  But there are some things that one shouldn't say without proof.  Which is why I have never said it.  Yet.  But I might in a minute.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2021, 09:55:06 PM »
Compared to the Smith sighting.

That chap on the right really reminds me of someone!!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2021, 10:33:16 PM »
That chap on the right really reminds me of someone!!!
He really reminds me of Piers Morgan.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2021, 04:43:43 AM »
I can appreciate that as sometimes the repetitive nastiness of it all is wearing and at the moment we don't know much at all about what is going on in the German investigation.  We're at the wait and see stage.

Anyway, glad you are well.

Back on topic ~
First of all what has been billed as 'a hoax' actually never was as far as the photograph is concerned.  The hoax was the bomb alert which was nothing at all to do with the photograph.

I think there is a significance that the photograph was taken at a busy international airport and was used to illustrate a news report of the event.

There is no doubt that the little girl and her unkempt companions make an incongruous threesome and I agree with Anthro that the similarity between Kruse and the man holding the child's hand is disturbing.
Almost as disturbing as the eagerness to dispel the similarity with Madeleine without any checks being done and the mere thought of that possibility being treated with such negativity.

I wish Sadie was able to post ~ this is her forte.  I think the unusually high forehead matches.
The “hoax” element was the claim that the picture was taken in Brazil.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2021, 12:04:30 PM »
The “hoax” element was the claim that the picture was taken in Brazil.

Do you have a cite for that please.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2021, 12:52:09 PM »
Do you have a cite for that please.

The photograph was allegedly taken in Brazil in June 2007, a month after Madeleine, three, was snatched from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve coast.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/371953/Madeleine-McCann-kidnap-photo-shock

This is an Associated Press photo taken at Ibiza airport in 2007 after a bomb scare
https://order-order.com/2013/01/24/revealed-sunday-express-maddie-mccann-photo-blunder/

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2021, 01:31:54 PM »
The photograph was allegedly taken in Brazil in June 2007, a month after Madeleine, three, was snatched from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve coast.

This is an Associated Press photo taken at Ibiza airport in 2007 after a bomb scare
https://order-order.com/2013/01/24/revealed-sunday-express-maddie-mccann-photo-blunder/
The person who posted the photo is from Brazil - Luis M. As far as I remember the media got the location of the photo wrong, not him.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2021, 02:28:51 PM »
The person who posted the photo is from Brazil - Luis M. As far as I remember the media got the location of the photo wrong, not him.

Why was he sending a photo taken at Ibiza airport on 30 June 2007 to the UK police then?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2021, 02:48:17 PM »
While  googling this story, I came across this site, which I had never heard of.
https://mmknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2016_11_05_archive.html
(Please note that this would appear to be a sceptic site, so those of a sensitive disposition may wish to turn away now.)

Some interesting information about this guy Luis Moreno.
I have no idea whether it is true or not.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2021, 03:13:03 PM »

Actually I think you and the Express didn't really to check your facts - nor do I think there is any proof of a hoax when nobody mentions Brazil.  The airport referred to is Ibiza and the flight mentioned is from Ibiza to Munich.
I believe the evacuation was a hoax bomb alert.

From your link
A Portuguese speaking man living in Brazil forwarded the photo to a detective on Operation Grange, the Yard squad trying to find Madeleine by reviewing thousands of documents.
The man suggests paedophile Raymond Hewlett …

The man in Brazil has also sent the Yard a picture of a market scene, apparently shot in Portugal, purportedly showing Hewlett standing near a white van used in the abduction.
Giving his phone number and address he provides details of a flight from Ibiza to Munich in which one witness saw a girl looking like Madeleine “with the bandits”. Scotland Yard and the McCann investigators are used to dealing with letters from cranks, but are taking this more seriously because of the photographs provided.
We can also reveal the man has been in contact with Isabel Duarte, Kate and Gerry McCann’s civil lawyer in Lisbon.
Mrs Duarte told the Sunday Express: “It is an interesting picture but you cannot say it is Madeleine.
“I communicated with him by e-mail because I wanted to know where the picture was taken and who took it and who the men are.
“He was not prepared to tell me but said he would talk to the police. I don’t know exactly what this guy wants but it needs to be checked out. It is a matter for the police to look into.”
Last week she sent all details of her correspondence with the man to Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry in Leicestershire.

A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “An image has been passed to us and it is being assessed.”
The Yard may send the picture to FBI imaging experts in America for an opinion.

The Sunday Express was passed the picture independently but Scotland Yard appealed to us not to publish it while it continues sensitive global investigations into the missing girl.
Officers were happy for us to describe the potentially key evidence which shows a healthy fair-haired girl aged three or four in pink trousers, a green top and a blue hat.

The information was sent to

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/BRAZIL_EMAILS.htm
The purpose of this site is for information and a record of Gerry McCann's Blog Archives. As most people will appreciate GM deleted all past blogs from the official website. Hopefully this Archive will be helpful to anyone who is interested in Justice for Madeleine Beth McCann. Many Thanks, Pamalam
Note: This site does not belong to the McCanns. It belongs to Pamalam. If you wish to contact the McCanns directly, please use the contact/email details campaign@findmadeleine.com   

The following emails were sent to me (actually I think not.  I think the intended recipient was Gerry McCann) on 11 and 14 January 2013 Re: Brazil sighting: Hoax (gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk)

The email - (which was not intended for Pamalam unless someone can state without a shadow of a doubt the sender had ever heard of her - but Gerry McCann) was sent from a resident in Brazil with the only airports mentioned being Ibiza and Munich.
j)       List of passengers of the Lufthansa flight, Ibiza to Munich, in which Mr. Bode saw Madeleine McCann (I will identify the bandits)

Could the screenshot etc in your second link emanate from Guido Fox a week after the Express article appeared possibly explaining exactly why the man from Brazil wanted a check on passengers flying from Ibiza to Munich.

Could this be the photo that the Sunday Express story was talking about?
It shows a young, fair-haired girl in pink trousers, a green top and a blue hat, walking along a busy road with dozens of people carrying suitcases. The sun is shining and there is a palm tree in the background. She is holding the hand of an bearded, middle-aged man with cut-off jeans and a black t-shirt, with a man in checked shorts pulling a red suitcase behind. The problem? This is an Associated Press photo taken at Ibiza airport in 2007 after a bomb scare. It was even used in a BBC report at the time.

THINK about it and check the dates.  Pamalam appears to be claiming HOAX on 11 and 14 January 2013.
James Murray's article was printed on 20 January 2013 and one has to wonder what his source was.
A week later Guido Fox sticks his oar in - if I've got your source correctly - the stage is now set for the sceptic ridicule of a very possible sighting to begin.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 03:27:06 PM by Brietta »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2021, 03:16:27 PM »

I've just posted an epistle saying just that - you've managed to do it in one succinct sentence!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2021, 03:23:14 PM »
While  googling this story, I came across this site, which I had never heard of.
https://mmknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2016_11_05_archive.html
(Please note that this would appear to be a sceptic site, so those of a sensitive disposition may wish to turn away now.)

Some interesting information about this guy Luis Moreno.
I have no idea whether it is true or not.

Didn't someone ever explain to you that unknown bloggers on the internet might well be untrustworthy some more so than others.

Having read your link I would regard the comments made as nothing more or less than a pack of lies.

Offline jassi

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2021, 03:35:19 PM »
Didn't someone ever explain to you that unknown bloggers on the internet might well be untrustworthy some more so than others.

Having read your link I would regard the comments made as nothing more or less than a pack of lies.

If you had bothered to read my last line, you would realise that I'm fully aware that they might be untrustworthy.

You are entitled to your opinion, which is just that - an opinion. Others might differ

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2021, 03:39:17 PM »
If you had bothered to read my last line, you would realise that I'm fully aware that they might be untrustworthy.

You are entitled to your opinion, which is just that - an opinion. Others might differ

Carry on Regardless.