Author Topic: the 48 unanswered questions.  (Read 13868 times)

Padgates staff

the 48 unanswered questions.
« on: January 25, 2013, 03:53:31 PM »
The Judiciária’s 48 questions that Kate did not answer
1.On the 3rd of May 2007, at around 10 p.m., when you entered the apartment, what did you see, what did you do, where did you search, what did you handle?
2.Did you search in the couple’s bedroom’s closet? (said she would not reply)
3.(Two photographs of her bedroom’s closet are exhibited) Can you describe its contents?
4.Why are the curtains in front of the side window, behind the sofa (photograph is exhibited) ruffled? Did someone pass behind that sofa?
5.How long did the search that you made in the apartment after detecting the disappearance of your daughter Madeleine take?
6.Why did you say straight away that Madeleine had been abducted?
7.Presuming that Madeleine had been abducted, why did you leave the twins alone at home while you went to the Tapas to raise the alarm? Even because the supposed abductor could still be inside the apartment.
8.Why didn’t you ask the twins at that moment what had happened to their sister, or why didn’t you ask them at a later point in time?
9.When you raised the alarm at the Tapas, what exactly did you say and what were the words?
10.What happened after you raised the alarm at the Tapas?
11.Why did you do to warn your friends instead of calling out from the balcony?
12.Who contacted the authorities?
13.Who participated in the searches?
14.Did anyone outside of the group learn about Maddie’s disappearance during the following minutes?
15.Did any neighbour offer you help after the disappearance?
16.What does the expression “we let her down” mean?
17.Did Jane mention to you that she had see a man with a child that night?
18.How were the authorities contacted and which police force was called?
19.During the searches, and already with the police present, in what locations was Maddie searched for, how and in what manner?
20.Why didn’t the twins wake up during that search, or when they went to the upper floor?
21.Who did you call after the facts?
22.Did you call SKY News?
23.Did you know about the danger of calling the media, because that could influence the abductor?
24.Did you request the presence of a priest?
25.How was Madeleine’s face publicized, with a photograph, or other media?
26.Is it true that during the search you remained seated on Maddie’s bed without moving?
27.How did you behave that evening?
28.Did you manage to sleep?
29.Before the trip to Portugal, did you comment on a bad feeling or a bad premonition?
30.What was Madeleine’s behaviour?
31.Did Maddie suffer of any disease or did she take any kind of medication?
32.What was the relationship like between Madeleine and her siblings?
33.What was the relationship like between Madeleine and her siblings, her friends and her colleagues at school?
34.Concerning your professional life, in how many and in which hospitals have you worked?
35.What is your medical specialty?
36.Did you work by shifts, in emergency rooms or in other departments?
37.Did you work on a daily basis?
38.Did you stop working at a certain point in time? Why?
39.Do your twin children have difficulty in falling asleep, are they unruly and does that upset you?
40.Is it true that at certain times you were desperate over your children’s attitude and that left you were upset?
41.Is it true that in England you considered the possibility of handing over Madeleine’s guardianship to a relative?
42.In England, did you give your children medication? What type of medication?
43.Within the process, you were shown films of cynotechnical inspection of forensic character, where the dogs can be seen marking indications of human cadaver odour and equally human blood traces, and only of human origin, as well as all the comments that were made by the responsible expert. After the visualization, and after cadaver odour was signaled in your bedroom next to the wardrobe and behind the sofa that was pushed against the living room window, you said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said?
44.You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of human blood behind the sofa by the detection dog
45.You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of cadaver odour in the boot of the vehicle that you rented a month after the disappearance?
46.You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of human blood in the boot of the vehicle?
47.You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, upon being confronted with the result of the collection of Maddie’s DNA, which was analysed by a British lab, behind the sofa and inside the vehicle’s boot?
48.Did you have any responsibility or intervention in the disappearance of your daughter?

The question that she answered
Are you aware of the fact that by not answering these questions you may compromise the investigation, which is trying to find out what happened to your daughter? She said “yes, if the investigation thinks so.”

Offline HiDeHo

Re: the 48 unanswered questions.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 08:57:56 PM »
I have compiled several (179) videos mostly about this case on various topics.

Here is the one that refers to the 48 questions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBE_fM8Sd1I

R

Offline Andrea

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 11:30:50 PM »
Was evidence ever found to suggest that the McCanns ever sedated their children.
I know Calpol has been mentioned but that tsnt a sedative, its used to reduce temperature. I have given my kids Calpol many times when they have been unwell.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 12:08:56 AM »
Was evidence ever found to suggest that the McCanns ever sedated their children.
I know Calpol has been mentioned but that tsnt a sedative, its used to reduce temperature. I have given my kids Calpol many times when they have been unwell.

There was evidence that at least one of the children cried for an hour on one of the evenings prior to the disappearance. That would appear to rule out sedation but again it isn't conclusive as to the use of such drugs.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline HiDeHo

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 12:24:42 AM »

From what I understand there was no evidence but some of it is based on Kate resting her hand on the twins' backs that night to see if they were breathing.

I believe the formula for Calpol was changed a year or so late as it may have been more potent, but I can't remember the details (I have it somewhere)

Regarding the 'crying' incident it is far more complicated than it appears.

this video may help exlain it but a WARNING: Turn sound down (or off) at the beginning. For 'shock' value I added a crying child that many find disturbing, but it was to 'show' what it may have sounded like.

Discrepancies: Who was crying Tuesday night? Madeleine ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCMNWg0fE5Y
R

Offline Andrea

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 12:45:38 AM »
The main ingredient in Calpol is Paracetamol. It can be purchased over the counter in the UK, no prescription is needed. Were the children given Anti Histamines i wonder. Calpol just doesnt cause drowsiness. Anti Histamines can, they can also be purchased without prescription.

Is that the reason the McCanns are suspected, that they sedated the kids because they didnt go to sleep easily and accidently killed maddie with an overdose?

To be honest i havent read much on this case, i need to read much more.

Offline HiDeHo

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 03:13:40 AM »
The cause of Madeleine's whereabouts is still speculation and therefore not often discussed in depth as there are no real facts to work with.

There is a suggestion that she woke up and fell from the back of the couch as there was blood found underneath the tiles and 'fluids' on the wall and curtains.

Some of the forensic pics can be seen in this video.

The case is so very complex that it would take a set of encyclopedias to compile all the details about the case so I hope you don't mind me referring you to the most appropriate video which is, I hope, an easier way to learn the details of the case rather than sending you to the many (important) links available...at least for now.

Let me know if you would like a link to any of the details you would like to research further.

Did Madeleine McCann Die in the Apartment?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPgFg1gCyU
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:13:54 PM by Admin »
R

Offline Chinagirl

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 05:38:58 AM »
......there was blood found underneath the tiles and 'fluids' on the wall and curtains.

This is incorrect, and an oft-repeated myth which has been debunked many times.  See http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39078050/Rebuttal%20of%20%22Fact%22%2030
A

Offline HiDeHo

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 06:17:09 AM »
These two videos may explain theCADAVER and BLOOD dog 'findings' that are in the Police Files

McCANN FORENSICS v NO EVIDENCE Pt 2 WHY did Kate DENY the BODY FLUIDS in the car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP30PRieuU4

McCANN FORENSICS v NO EVIDENCE - Pt1 - Is Madeleine DEAD? CADAVER & BLOOD dogs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8k2GkZ7llc
R

debunker

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 08:42:18 AM »
The right of citizens NOT to be coerced into making statements that may be interpreted by investigators against their interests are enshrined in Portuguese law. When faced with questions of the order of 'when did you stop beating your wife' as here, the right to silence is essential. Unfortunately the English justice system has weakened this right.

Offline Meadow

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 09:49:03 AM »
People must judge for themselves why anyone would fail to co-operate or exercise their legal rights within the six week limit after judicatory review to maintain an active investigation thus avoiding the process being shelved.  But then, best not to ask too many questions.

debunker

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 09:54:53 AM »
People must judge for themselves why anyone would fail to co-operate or exercise their legal rights within the six week limit after judicatory review to maintain an active investigation thus avoiding the process being shelved.  But then, best not to ask too many questions.

Agreed that people should make up their own minds, but that does not allow libellous and extreme accusations of killing, sex abuse or worse.

Your intimation that the McCanns had the absolute right as arguidos to demand that the case be kept open (with out further evidence) is in error.

Offline Meadow

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 10:20:23 AM »
So the devil is in the detail ''without further evidence''  so what you say then, is arguidos have NO AUTOMATIC right, within a 6 week limit to exercise continuance of the case.  That this so called legal advantage to an arguido never existed.  Well in that case you have proven that this forum has indeed corrected one long standing wrong.

debunker

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 10:29:44 AM »
So the devil is in the detail ''without further evidence''  so what you say then, is arguidos have NO AUTOMATIC right, within a 6 week limit to exercise continuance of the case.  That this so called legal advantage to an arguido never existed.  Well in that case you have proven that this forum has indeed corrected one long standing wrong.

Do you agree that support for keeping a case open is necessary beyond a simple request? I have never seen any absolute right (without cause) for an arguido to demand that a case be kept open.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2013, 11:33:45 AM »
Well, one things for sure, those children should NOT have been left alone. Had they been supervised by an adult, madeline would still be here.