Author Topic: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner  (Read 24304 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner
« Reply #420 on: June 01, 2023, 02:54:20 PM »
so you dont think the exercise at the dam was related to maddie

Do you think Wolters just organised a publicity stunt costing several hundred thousand pounds and the BKA just went along with it

Police are desperate to find the video camera as they believe it may contain images of Madeleine, but also of other sex attacks Brueckner is said to have carried out on at least two unidentified women.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #421 on: June 01, 2023, 03:00:33 PM »

Police are desperate to find the video camera as they believe it may contain images of Madeleine, but also of other sex attacks Brueckner is said to have carried out on at least two unidentified women.

I just don't accept your opinion that the Germans are not really investigating Maddie's disappearance..they've already charged CB with the other cases. As I understand the video camera was discovered.,.then lost before may 07

Offline kizzy

« Reply #422 on: June 01, 2023, 03:21:15 PM »
I just don't accept your opinion that the Germans are not really investigating Maddie's disappearance..they've already charged CB with the other cases. As I understand the video camera was discovered.,.then lost before may 07

It's not my opinion though....it was said by someone else.

seems to me though he wants these unidentified woman to come forward ...for whatever reason known to him.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #423 on: June 01, 2023, 03:25:27 PM »

seems to me though he wants these unidentified woman to come forward ...for whatever reason known to him.
Are you ignoring my question or did you not see it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #424 on: June 01, 2023, 03:36:28 PM »

If you agree with it and repeat it.,..then it's your opinion..,are you referring to the two unidentified rapes..it seems he doesn't need them to come forward

Offline kizzy

« Reply #425 on: June 01, 2023, 04:21:42 PM »
Simple question - do you hope that the investigation into CB and what happened to Madeleine fails?

Simple answer .....I couldn't care less about the investigation into CB.

Simpler still ....because I do not believe he abducted Maddie.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #426 on: June 01, 2023, 05:05:25 PM »

Just as othere are not interested in going over everything countless times trying to find reason to incriminate the parents

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #427 on: June 01, 2023, 05:30:57 PM »

That’s avoiding the question.  You obviously do care about the outcome of the investigation or you wouldn’t be following  it so closely IMO. Would you rather it concluded successfully with a charge and conviction of their main suspect or would you prefer an ignominious admission of defeat by the German and British police?  Everything you’ve posted in the last few years suggests to me that you’d be delighted with the latter outcome, but feel free to tell me I’m wrong.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #428 on: June 01, 2023, 07:31:43 PM »

If you aren't interested in Wolters then you probably don't listen to everything he's said. I have and I find him very believable.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #429 on: June 02, 2023, 08:56:09 AM »
If you aren't interested in Wolters then you probably don't listen to everything he's said. I have and I find him very believabrle.

Yes. We gathered that you believe Wolters over 3 years ago. You'll probably still believe him in another 3 years, even though Brueckner still won't have been charged by then.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #430 on: June 02, 2023, 10:32:46 AM »
Yes. We gathered that you believe Wolters over 3 years ago. You'll probably still believe him in another 3 years, even though Brueckner still won't have been charged by then.

Do you never pause for thought to wonder why you end up talking to yourself on forum ... or is that part of the master plan?  Don't bother to respond thank you, my question was rhetorical.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #431 on: June 02, 2023, 01:09:01 PM »
Show me someone who claims to have never lied and you will have shown me a liar.  Gonçalo was the closest policeman to the original investigation and he was sacked because he chose to speak out about the investigation and of political interference. Says much for me.
Could you tell us in what way amaral helped the investigation

He worked out Maddie died in the apartment by virtue of the alerts and DNA evidence

Neither of which supported his thesis.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #432 on: June 02, 2023, 02:05:38 PM »
Could you tell us in what way amaral helped the investigation

He worked out Maddie died in the apartment by virtue of the alerts and DNA evidence

Neither of which supported his thesis.

Then later, Martin Smith believed he saw Gerry, carrying an inert Maddie & that supported Amaral's thesis.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #433 on: June 02, 2023, 02:10:05 PM »

Amaral is either mad or bad or both.  Useless in any event.  Unless he done it.

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.